does unifarva need new windows in his apartment?

robert

Jun 28, 2016, 11:46:16 PM6/28/16
yes or no?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 29, 2016, 1:17:16 AM6/29/16
On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 11:46:16 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> yes or no?

no

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2016, 12:07:47 PM6/29/16
Why not?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 29, 2016, 12:22:50 PM6/29/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 12:07:47 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Why not?

i just dont

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2016, 6:18:26 PM6/29/16
They are cracked though

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 30, 2016, 6:17:57 AM6/30/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 6:18:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> They are cracked though

not really

robert

Jun 30, 2016, 11:05:29 AM6/30/16
Chad said

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 30, 2016, 7:22:42 PM6/30/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 11:05:29 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Chad said

chads fvcked

robert

Jun 30, 2016, 7:30:30 PM6/30/16
He's going to take away your government handouts

Unifarva

Jun 30, 2016, 7:34:14 PM6/30/16
On 6/30/2016 7:30 PM, robert wrote:
> He's going to take away your government handouts

no hesw fucking not

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2016, 9:41:20 PM6/30/16
yeah huh, i'm gonna help.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jun 30, 2016, 10:01:16 PM6/30/16
no

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2016, 4:54:09 PM7/1/16
Oh hell yeah I'm helping him.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 1, 2016, 11:11:28 PM7/1/16
On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 4:54:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh hell yeah I'm helping him.

weve been pals a long time and chud is a known enemy
who has dissed you in the past and i came to your defense
and THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME?

The Chad

Jul 2, 2016, 4:48:04 AM7/2/16
You've lied to him for years about everything, including how old you
really are. You have tried to manipulate and control him, because you
have seen him as an easy mark for whatever sociopathic purposes you have
had.

Robby owes you nothing but his contempt and a kick in your queefy beefy
shitlord ass, you pathetic pissant. You get no empathy from myself nor
any other decent human being. Go eat a fucking bullet and join your hippo
wife Arlinda six feet under.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 2, 2016, 5:10:34 AM7/2/16
your own treatment of robby over the years is not exactly sterling silver you hypocritical colostomy fvcker

Chad Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That

Jul 2, 2016, 10:38:57 AM7/2/16
The Chad <cbrya...@yahoo.ca> wrote in

> You get no empathy from
> myself nor any other decent human being.

Correction: it should read "You get no empathy from myself nor any decent
human being."

You are NOT decent, Fat Chad. You don't even qualify as being a human
being.

> Go eat a fucking bullet and
> join your hippo wife Arlinda six feet under.

Why is someone with a wife as fat as yours talking about someone else
having a fat wife? It's like you don't understand the concept of
hypocrisy, and you have no self-awareness thus you don't realize it when
you have no room to talk. Alex Cain jokes about you being delusional but
I think you may really, truly suffer from self-delusion of the highest
order to the point where you don't even realize you're fat, ugly, stupid,
unintelligent, look like a butch lesbian, and are genetically inferior
trash. You may have even deluded yourself into thinking you're in shape,
muscular, good looking, and have an attractive wife. We already know you
have a long history of deluding yourself into actually believing you were
alternately part black, Native American, and ethnically Jewish at
different points in the past. Maybe you need to see a psychotherapist,
Chad. You can do that right after you see a dietician...

robert stickler

Jul 2, 2016, 11:26:46 AM7/2/16
well chad said he was sorry for listening to lisa's lies about me old pal!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 2, 2016, 1:41:50 PM7/2/16
youre lying old ffriend

robert stickler

Jul 2, 2016, 6:57:32 PM7/2/16
No I'm serious

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2016, 9:08:24 PM7/2/16
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 4:48:04 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> lied for years about everything

It's amazing how easily the truth comes out when someone edits your posts.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2016, 9:09:28 PM7/2/16
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 10:38:57 AM UTC-4, Chad Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That wrote:
> The Chad <cbrya...@yahoo.ca> wrote in
>
> > You get no empathy from
> > myself nor any other decent human being.
>
> Correction: it should read "You get no empathy from myself nor any decent
> human being."
>
> You are NOT decent, Fat Chad. You don't even qualify as being a human
> being.
>
> > Go eat a fucking bullet and
> > join your hippo wife Arlinda six feet under.
>
> Why is someone with a wife as fat as yours talking about someone else
> having a fat wife? It's like you don't understand the concept of
> hypocrisy, and you have no self-awareness thus you don't realize it when
> you have no room to talk. Alex Cain jokes about you being delusional but
> I think you may really, truly suffer from self-delusion of the highest
> order to the point where you don't even realize you're fat, ugly, stupid,
> unintelligent, look like a butch lesbian, and are genetically inferior
> trash.

He suffers from narcissistic personality disorder at the very minimum; his former high school debate coach had a theory that being online removes most of Chud's inhibitions and as a result his mental problems start poking through.

> You may have even deluded yourself into thinking you're in shape,
> muscular, good looking, and have an attractive wife. We already know you
> have a long history of deluding yourself into actually believing you were
> alternately part black, Native American, and ethnically Jewish at
> different points in the past. Maybe you need to see a psychotherapist,
> Chad. You can do that right after you see a dietician...

Or an undertaker.