Halloween Havoc 1988!

MrL0bstr

Jul 4, 2017, 1:40:40 AM7/4/17
There was a NWA/WCW Halloween Havoc 1988! I remember it real well! There were Halloween Havcos from 1989 to 2000, but there was also a Halloween Havoc 1988! I remember seeing it!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 2:16:29 PM7/4/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 10:40:40 PM UTC-7, MrL0bstr wrote:
> There was a NWA/WCW Halloween Havoc 1988! I remember it real well! There were Halloween Havcos from 1989 to 2000, but there was also a Halloween Havoc 1988! I remember seeing it!

You're right. It was main evented by Ric Flair vs. Bam Bam Bigelow for the NWA title, Dusty was in Bam Bam's corner to counteract JJ and Barry. Road Warriors took on Sting and Lex for the tag team titles, and Rick Steiner wrestled Dr. Death. MIdnight Express and Fantastics were in a qualifying match for the US tag team tournament, and the Fantastics won cause the MX were selling the LOD injuries plus what the Original MX did.

MrL0bstr

Jul 4, 2017, 11:40:09 PM7/4/17
Yep. And after the match, an impromptu 8 man tag took place, where the Fantastics and the MX defeated the Road Warriors and the Original MX.