(META) I predict that Dink will be blackballed by the Georgia film & television production industry...

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 5:46:36 PM9/28/18
by this time next year. History shows us that it often takes a good
amount of time and encouragement before Dink's employers realize how
incompetent and creepy he is. He is such a malignant personality that he
would be a liability for any reputable organization.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 7:35:10 PM9/28/18
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5:46:36 PM UTC-4, To Chad or Not to Chad wrote:
> by this time next year. History sblah blah blah blah blah.

I could give a shit if this is an impersonator or the "real" Chadlee. Both of them are boring as hell and have no substance.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:43:01 PM9/28/18
In article <pom7fo$1ei0$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
So are you going to make phone calls and stuff?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 10:12:44 PM9/28/18
I blocked his primary number, but I can see the obsessive shit buying a throwaway cell phone to harass and obsess over me. He's just that crazy.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 10:21:22 PM9/28/18
In article <4463db01-8643-4c15...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...
Outer filthing is a sure sign of defeat.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 8:08:55 AM9/30/18
To Chad or Not to Chad wrote :
LOL @ "blackballed"!

I'm sure the real Chadlee got blackballed during his time in prison for
shoplifting and contempt of court...

The Chad

Sep 30, 2018, 8:28:29 PM9/30/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:08:50 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> I'm sure the real Chadlee got blackballed during his time in prison

I've never served one day in jail or prison. Try again, impotent idiot.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 9:21:45 PM9/30/18
The Chad pretended :
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:08:50 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>> I'm sure the real Chadlee got blackballed during his time in prison
>
> I've never served one day in jail or prison. Try again, impotent idiot.

A good, quick blackballing can be completed in minutes.

Listen to *me* will you - trying to teach *you* about getting
arse-raped in prison, as if anyone knows more about this stuff than
you!? As the only rspw poster to have been incarcerated, you should be
beyond questioning!

I withdraw my question, the same way Bubba withdrew his penis from your
cottage cheese arse after shooting a load of his lovejuice up your
sociopathic rectum...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2018, 9:56:30 PM9/30/18
You have been spoken to by Salt Lake City Sheriff and the United States Secret Service.

The Chad

Sep 30, 2018, 10:41:23 PM9/30/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 18:56:27 -0700, Alexander "Six-inch or foot-long?"
Cain wrote:

> On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:28:29 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:08:50 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>> > I'm sure the real Chadlee got blackballed during his time in prison
>>
>> I've never served one day in jail or prison. Try again, impotent idiot.
>
> You have been spoken to by Salt Lake City Sheriff

No such entity.

> and the United States Secret Service.

So have you, Dinkles.

You're welcome.

robert stickler

Sep 30, 2018, 10:46:26 PM9/30/18
Chad is a jailbird

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 11:28:44 PM9/30/18
It happens that The Chad formulated :
Do your children understand why you take your Usenet bickering into
real-life?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Oct 1, 2018, 12:32:57 AM10/1/18
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 10:41:23 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 18:56:27 -0700, Alexander "Six-inch or foot-long?"
> Cain wrote:

> >> I've never served one day in jail or prison. Try again, impotent idiot.
> >
> > You have been spoken to by Salt Lake City Sheriff
>
> No such entity.

Sheriff, Police...point is you were pulled aside and spoken to, moron.

> > and the United States Secret Service.
>
> So have you, Dinkles.

And I wrote them an affidavit stating that while you are an asshole and sociopath, you are also too much of a coward to do anything like that offline. I'm sure my statement to them about your psychotic behavior is still in their files.
> You're welcome.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Oct 1, 2018, 12:33:35 AM10/1/18
I doubt they know anything about it. Chadlee tries to keep his online-offline bullshit secret, for fear of being forced into a mental hospital or in front of a judge.