ia anyone svrprized when 'chad the fake liberal scumbag' has utter contempt for everyonhr?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 7, 2017, 10:12:42 AM6/7/17
deffrinuely no surprise med..

Aldrichtom

Jun 7, 2017, 1:43:29 PM6/7/17
Chad has been nothing but kind

robert stickler

Jun 7, 2017, 3:45:45 PM6/7/17
He's a good guy

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 7, 2017, 5:29:37 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 3:45:45 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He's a good guy

an udder s'a'int

The Chad

Jun 7, 2017, 6:53:15 PM6/7/17
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:12:37 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:

> deffrinuely no surprise med..

William Daniel Paulus, do you ever stop to think how your life would be
different had you made at least some effort to rise above your lower
class, midwest-burnout background, instead of wallowing in it like a pig
in its own feces?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 8:24:59 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6:53:15 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:12:37 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
>
> > deffrinuely no surprise med..
>
> William Daniel Paulus,

Because using someone's full name is supposed to intimidate them or something.
As Krusty would have said in this appropriate situation : "Rofl!"

> do you ever stop to think how your life would be
> different

Do you?
Because ever since your fucked up childhood you have been nothing but an angry fat bastard.

robert stickler

Jun 7, 2017, 9:26:58 PM6/7/17
I wish unifarva would get a freaking job

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 10:09:38 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:26:58 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I wish unifarva would get a freaking job

I wish you would die in a terrorist attack.

robert stickler

Jun 7, 2017, 10:16:25 PM6/7/17
Won't happen

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 8, 2017, 1:36:44 PM6/8/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6:53:15 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
don't project your loser ass life onto me, jaglom shrek.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 8, 2017, 1:38:16 PM6/8/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:26:58 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I wish unifarva would get a freaking job

wont happen.

robert stickler

Jun 8, 2017, 9:09:55 PM6/8/17
You freely admit that?