"Why Was There a Civil War? Why Could That Not Have Been Worked Out??"

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 12:05:22 PM5/2/17
He is truly the stupidest man ever to sit in the White House.

No wonder Trijcomm and the base love him so much.

Jason

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2017, 12:27:14 PM5/2/17
Proves that President Dimwit is losing his memory, assuming he ever graduated from high school.

Aldrichtom

May 2, 2017, 1:08:30 PM5/2/17

On 2-May-2017, "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He is truly the stupidest man ever to sit in the White House.

There are things I'll joke about and rile you all up, but this and then to
have Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson as a role model to fix this problem. Mr
Jackson owned 150 slaves and offered more money as a reward if a run a way
slave was returned to him beaten.
And to offer to meet with N.Ks kook and Philippines kook, both of them with
blood on their hands, I can't even make this shit up.
It's losing all humor

robert stickler

May 2, 2017, 1:11:25 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 12:05:22 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
why couldn't it have been worked out?

Aldrichtom

May 2, 2017, 1:47:54 PM5/2/17

On 2-May-2017, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote:

> why couldn't it have been worked out?

Make some proposals.

robert stickler

May 2, 2017, 2:12:14 PM5/2/17
well the south would not give in on slavery.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 2:42:19 PM5/2/17
When Terry McAuliffe tears down the statues on Monument Ave. in Richmond and throws away the tourists dollars from all those folks who come to see it every year and take part in Ukrop's Monument Run -- which has been partly funded by the state and McAuliffe continued the funding, by the way -- then talk to me. But until then, please shut your two-faced and hypocritical fat trap.

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 3:07:32 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> why couldn't it have been worked out?

The clear implication was "worked out without war."

You really think the slave-owning instigator of the Trail of Tears
could manage that?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 3:08:01 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

Therefore: War. Next proposal?

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 3:08:30 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> When Terry McAuliffe tears down the statues on Monument Ave.
> in Richmond and throws away the tourists dollars from all
> those folks who come to see it every year and take part in
> Ukrop's Monument Run -- which has been partly funded by the
> state and McAuliffe continued the funding, by the way -- then
> talk to me. But until then, please shut your two-faced and
> hypocritical fat trap.

What the chicken fried fuck are you babbling about?

Aldrichtom

May 2, 2017, 3:16:36 PM5/2/17

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 3:22:40 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 2:08:30 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > When Terry McAuliffe tears down the statues on Monument Ave.
> > in Richmond and throws away the tourists dollars from all
> > those folks who come to see it every year and take part in
> > Ukrop's Monument Run -- which has been partly funded by the
> > state and McAuliffe continued the funding, by the way -- then
> > talk to me. But until then, please shut your two-faced and
> > hypocritical fat trap.
> >

> What the chicken fried fuck are you babbling about?

Your admission of ignorance regarding facts is noted.

Aldrichtom

May 2, 2017, 3:22:52 PM5/2/17
You compare this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_Avenue_10K

to Andrew Jackson negotiating the Civil War

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 3:34:08 PM5/2/17
I compare the hypocrisy and two-faceness of the sanctimonious Demwits throwing Civil War barbs at Trump when they have a slew of their own historical problems to deal with.

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 3:39:23 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Your admission of ignorance regarding facts is noted.

And your ability to throw up irrelevant, grudetastic tangents is
astounding.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 3:44:59 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 2:39:23 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > Your admission of ignorance regarding facts is noted.
>
> And your ability to throw up irrelevant, grudetastic tangents is
> astounding.

The hypocrisy and two-faceness of the poster who supposedly lives in a state with tons of Confederate monuments including all kinds of statues of Confederate generals in the capital of his home state is far, FAR from being irrelevant.

me

May 2, 2017, 3:47:27 PM5/2/17
It is fascinating to watch Skippy contort himself to defend Trump no matter what ridiculous thing Trump says

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 3:48:58 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 3:08:30 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > When Terry McAuliffe tears down the statues on Monument Ave.
> > in Richmond and throws away the tourists dollars from all
> > those folks who come to see it every year and take part in
> > Ukrop's Monument Run -- which has been partly funded by the
> > state and McAuliffe continued the funding, by the way -- then
> > talk to me. But until then, please shut your two-faced and
> > hypocritical fat trap.
> >

> What the chicken fried fuck are you babbling about?

Basically, he's resorting to his "Go To" defense on all things Southern as brought up by me. Because I'm in Virginia, he feels that I, or Governor McAuliffe, should be able to remove all Confederate Monuments at a whim.

Or something like that. Now what that has to do with Trump being a Mountain of Asshat, I have no idea.

Jason

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 3:58:00 PM5/2/17

> Basically, he's resorting to his "Go To" defense on all things Southern as brought up by me. Because I'm in Virginia, he feels that I, or Governor McAuliffe, should be able to remove all Confederate Monuments at a whim.
>
> Or something like that. Now what that has to do with Trump being a Mountain of Asshat, I have no idea.
>
> Jason

Let's clear the record here. You act all sanctimonious about Trump and the Civil War but not ONCE do we hear about your supposed own governor's hypocrisy regarding monuments and statues of Confederate generals not only in your capitol but throughout your entire state from the obelisk to Monument Avenue to the "run" that has been state funded and approved by McAuliffe himself. And never ONE time, yes, not ONE TIME, do I EVER hear ANY complaints about that from you! And Trump talks about the possibility of the Civil War being worked out before it occurred and you yelp about it? Tend to your own garden because it has a lot of weeds to deal with before you talk about the neighborhood.

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 3:59:33 PM5/2/17
You just cannot extricate yourself from Trump's ass, can you??

Jason

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 4:15:27 PM5/2/17
And you cannot write one post anymore without displaying some side of your hypocrisy, can you?

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 5:06:00 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Let's clear the record here. You act all sanctimonious about
> Trump and the Civil War but not ONCE do we hear about your
> supposed own governor's hypocrisy regarding monuments and
> statues of Confederate generals not only in your capitol but
> throughout your entire state from the obelisk to Monument
> Avenue to the "run" that has been state funded and approved by
> McAuliffe himself. And never ONE time, yes, not ONE TIME, do I
> EVER hear ANY complaints about that from you! And Trump talks
> about the possibility of the Civil War being worked out before
> it occurred and you yelp about it? Tend to your own garden
> because it has a lot of weeds to deal with before you talk
> about the neighborhood.

Let's clear the record here: You see no real difference between
the issue of honoring Confederate war heroes... And having no idea
what the Civil War was over?

Son, you are a special breed of stupid.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 5:34:48 PM5/2/17

> > Let's clear the record here. You act all sanctimonious about
> > Trump and the Civil War but not ONCE do we hear about your
> > supposed own governor's hypocrisy regarding monuments and
> > statues of Confederate generals not only in your capitol but
> > throughout your entire state from the obelisk to Monument
> > Avenue to the "run" that has been state funded and approved by
> > McAuliffe himself. And never ONE time, yes, not ONE TIME, do I
> > EVER hear ANY complaints about that from you! And Trump talks
> > about the possibility of the Civil War being worked out before
> > it occurred and you yelp about it? Tend to your own garden
> > because it has a lot of weeds to deal with before you talk
> > about the neighborhood.
> >

> Let's clear the record here: You see no real difference between
> the issue of honoring Confederate war heroes... And having no idea
> what the Civil War was over?
>
> Son, you are a special breed of stupid.

I see the two as very, very tightly woven together. Why? BECAUSE YOU AND THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST DO! As I recall you had real problems with the stars and bars over state capitols! And you for some reason have problems with Trump talking about how the Civil War could have been avoided. Let me ask you this question. If Trump donated $40K to the United Daughters of the Confederacy, would you have a problem with that? You obviously have a problem with him just talking about how the US could have avoided the civil war so I assume you would have problems with him donating $40k to that group if he did, would you not?

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 5:51:39 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 3:58:00 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > Basically, he's resorting to his "Go To" defense on all things Southern as brought up by me. Because I'm in Virginia, he feels that I, or Governor McAuliffe, should be able to remove all Confederate Monuments at a whim.
> >
> > Or something like that. Now what that has to do with Trump being a Mountain of Asshat, I have no idea.
> >
> > Jason
>
> Let's clear the record here. You act all sanctimonious about Trump and the Civil War but not ONCE do we hear about your supposed own governor's hypocrisy regarding monuments and statues of Confederate generals not only in your capitol but throughout your entire state from the obelisk to Monument Avenue to the "run" that has been state funded and approved by McAuliffe himself.

These monuments were "approved" by McAuliffe???

I would like to see some proof on that, if you please.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 6:03:22 PM5/2/17
You know what's scary brahs?

Trijcomm has every qualification necessary to be a Trump press secretary someday. Sean Spicer, watch ya back!

Jason

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 6:08:27 PM5/2/17
Here is EXACTLY what I wrote:

> to the "run" that has been state funded and approved by McAuliffe himself.

That seems pretty clear to me! Would you like to see another nice little item that your state govt. has in its 2017 AND 2018 budget signed by your hypocritical Demwit governor which you seem to have no problem with at all and completely ignore here but for some reason get all ballistic over Trump when he talks about how we could have avoided the civil war?

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 6:11:22 PM5/2/17
You post a topic and now that I am beating you over the head with it you are trying to beat a hasty retreat yourself by once again talking about some kind of fantasy regarding me as Trump's press secretary? Why don't you write a comic book about it? Didn't you do that before with Marvel? The whole thing fits right into your comic book fantasy land.

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 6:43:16 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 6:11:22 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > I see the two as very, very tightly woven together. Why? BECAUSE YOU AND THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST DO! As I recall you had real problems with the stars and bars over state capitols! And you for some reason have problems with Trump talking about how the Civil War could have been avoided. Let me ask you this question. If Trump donated $40K to the United Daughters of the Confederacy, would you have a problem with that? You obviously have a problem with him just talking about how the US could have avoided the civil war so I assume you would have problems with him donating $40k to that group if he did, would you not?
> >
> > You know what's scary brahs?
> >
> > Trijcomm has every qualification necessary to be a Trump press secretary someday. Sean Spicer, watch ya back!
> >
> > Jason
>
> You post a topic and now that I am beating you over the head with it you are trying to beat a hasty retreat

I am? Strange, I'm right here.

yourself by once again talking about some kind of fantasy regarding me as Trump's press secretary?

What can I say? You have the requisite stupidity for the job.

Why don't you write a comic book about it? Didn't you do that before with Marvel? The whole thing fits right into your comic book fantasy land.

Anybody who would have submitted a script to Marvel speculating on a Donald Trump presidency would have been laughed out of the offices as being too unrealistic.

Jason

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 6:45:44 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> I see the two as very, very tightly woven together. Why?
> BECAUSE YOU AND THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST DO! As I recall
> you had real problems with the stars and bars over state
> capitols! And you for some reason have problems with Trump
> talking about how the Civil War could have been avoided.

One is perpetuating a false, racist narrative of history. The
other is ludicrous ignorance of history.

So yeah, I can see someone like you would conflate the two.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 6:47:04 PM5/2/17
Let's sum this up. Anybody who would fantasize and become fixated regarding someone else becoming the press secretary for POTUS and also writes comic book scripts on spec really isn't all there.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 6:48:22 PM5/2/17

> > I see the two as very, very tightly woven together. Why?
> > BECAUSE YOU AND THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST DO! As I recall
> > you had real problems with the stars and bars over state
> > capitols! And you for some reason have problems with Trump
> > talking about how the Civil War could have been avoided.
>
> One is perpetuating a false, racist narrative of history. The
> other is ludicrous ignorance of history.
>
> So yeah, I can see someone like you would conflate the two.

And it looks like you have just made my point.

Freezer

May 2, 2017, 7:23:39 PM5/2/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

Ruling on the field stands: You are a special breed of stupid.

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 7:56:21 PM5/2/17
In these turbulent, haphazard times, it is good to know some things will never change.

Jason

Aldrichtom

May 2, 2017, 8:46:56 PM5/2/17

On 2-May-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I compare the hypocrisy and two-faceness of the sanctimonious Demwits
> throwing Civil War barbs at Trump when they have a slew of their own
> historical problems to deal with.

By no means will I say that those bringing this up are in the right in
regards to other stuff, but there just is stuff that needs to stand on it's
own merit and be judged accordingly whether which side of the aisle you
stand on.and this is one of those times or situation.

Trijcomm

May 2, 2017, 8:47:38 PM5/2/17
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 6:23:39 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:

> >> One is perpetuating a false, racist narrative of history. The
> >> other is ludicrous ignorance of history.
> >>
> >> So yeah, I can see someone like you would conflate the two.
> >>
> > And it looks like you have just made my point.
> >

> Ruling on the field stands: You are a special breed of stupid.

Well, whatever. You exactly proved my point. Thank you.

me

May 2, 2017, 9:20:04 PM5/2/17
No, Skippy, he didn't. This is another one of your pathetic go-tos when you are getting your ass handed to you. Your boy Trump is a clueless dolt, and you will do anything in a vain attempt to cover for him. You have absolutely zero credibility.

robert stickler

May 2, 2017, 9:37:39 PM5/2/17
You are so jealous

Jason Todd!!!

May 2, 2017, 9:54:26 PM5/2/17

Aldrichtom

May 3, 2017, 2:19:28 AM5/3/17

On 2-May-2017, "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U
>
> Jason

Did you not understand what I was trying to say to Trij?

Time For Tim To Explain It All

May 3, 2017, 3:49:47 AM5/3/17
"Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote in news:5909766e$0$58293
$b1db1813$19ac...@news.astraweb.com:
He did, he just wanted an excuse to mock you and be flippant. Jews are like
that.