what if robert was shot in the foot and thrown off of a cliff?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2017, 3:15:54 PM6/3/17
That would be fun to watch.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2017, 4:05:51 PM6/3/17
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> That would be fun to watch.

nobody would have the guts to do it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2017, 1:56:26 AM6/4/17
I would volunteer but I don't want to touch you.

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2017, 2:17:36 AM6/4/17
i'd get you arrested.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2017, 2:12:08 PM6/4/17
you'd be dead from falling off the cliff, dumbass.

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2017, 2:40:52 PM6/4/17
I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 4, 2017, 3:14:12 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:40:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away

hell yes!
hes lazarian, the super stickler!

robert

Jun 4, 2017, 3:35:47 PM6/4/17
Yes!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2017, 4:44:33 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:40:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away

you'd fall, break your neck, and we'd never have to read your stupid dumbass posts ever again.

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2017, 7:34:25 PM6/4/17
I'm invincible

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2017, 9:09:58 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:34:25 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm invincible

That's a funny way of saying "a dumbass".

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2017, 9:20:41 PM6/4/17
I defeated you