The LIEberal obsession for destroying FOX News continues

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 5, 2017, 11:09:20 PM8/5/17
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/05/eric-bolling-suspended-by-fox-news-amid-claims-inappropriate-behavior.html

Since the election, ANYONE Conservative, MUST BE DESTROYED.

Greta Van Sustern.

The other chick whose name is slipping my mind.

Bill O'Reilly.

They TRIED it with Sean Hannity.

Now Eric Bolling.

THIS is the LIEberal mind set: DESTROY anyone we don't agree with.

Forgive me, but I have trouble taking anything seriously when it comes from
the Bastion of Non-Partisanness the HUFFINGTON POST.

robert stickler

Aug 6, 2017, 12:16:30 AM8/6/17
That's why liberals are scum

Aldrichtom

Aug 6, 2017, 4:39:04 AM8/6/17
The truth of the situation is Fox is turning a blind eye to what Trump is
and blindly supporting him, they have members on their staff that are
actually helping Trump lie
I watch Fox more than I watch CNN

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 6, 2017, 3:02:11 PM8/6/17

"Aldrichtom" wrote in message

The truth of the situation is MSNBC\Huffington Post\Salon\Moveon\the New
York Times\the Washington Post are turning a blind eye to what Obama is
and blindly supporting him, they have members on their staff that are
actually helping Obama lie

me

Aug 6, 2017, 4:15:18 PM8/6/17
Do you never get tired of being wrong? I thought that was Skippy's gimmick

Aldrichtom

Aug 6, 2017, 5:31:20 PM8/6/17

On 6-Aug-2017, "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover
Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote:

> The truth of the situation is MSNBC\Huffington Post\Salon\Moveon\the New
> York Times\the Washington Post are turning a blind eye to what Obama is
> and blindly supporting him, they have members on their staff that are
> actually helping Obama lie

Obama has left the Building
Next!