How old is Chad's "new" car?

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 2:33:15 AM10/21/17
I don't think they even made Hyundai Getz this decade...

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 3:06:44 AM10/21/17
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 5:33:15 PM UTC+11, Lee Quent wrote:
> I don't think they even made Hyundai Getz this decade...

Pay closer attention, spic. Chad has already said that it was a 2009 - the same year the Getz swept most awards for best small car.

You and Robbie and Dink should try to contain your jealousy.

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 9:38:55 AM10/21/17
on 21/10/2017, Scott Oof supposed :
Classy. I didn't know that were even allowed to own them! Out of
interest, does Chadlee drive a manual or an auto?

I'm sure it will be a lovely transitional vehicle until a cheap 2010
Volkswagon Jetta becomes available for resale...

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 9:46:38 AM10/21/17
Lol I have more money then chad does

The Chad

Oct 21, 2017, 2:39:50 PM10/21/17
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 06:46:36 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 1ed13cfc-a9bb-4bb0...@googlegroups.com:

> Lol I have more money then chad does

No, you don't, Bobby.

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 3:23:17 PM10/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Lol I have more money then chad does

You don't but even if you did...so what? You do nothing
interesting or creative or entrepreneurial with your money. You
are a virgin reetee who lives with his nutcase mommy. You are
pathetic, you piece of Trumpsucking shit.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 4:56:13 PM10/21/17
Yes I do chadlee

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 5:51:29 PM10/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Yes I do chadlee

You don't "do" anything, reetee. You sleepwalk through life with
one purpose: pacify mommy. You're pathetic, mollycoddled
man-child.

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 7:00:43 PM10/21/17
Lol you don't even have a job

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:11:58 PM10/21/17
Scott Oof pretended :
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> Yes I do chadlee
>>

> You don't "do" anything, reetee. You sleepwalk through life with
> one purpose: pacify mommy. You're pathetic, mollycoddled
> man-child.

What is your one purpose in life, Scott Oof?

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:39:48 PM10/21/17
Expired cat food and mountains of cat shit in a one-bedroom flat aren't
worth anything, you fat faggot sucker of nigger cocks.

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 8:17:25 PM10/21/17
Lee Quent brought next idea :
Faggots, niggers and Chad's tell tale combination of aioe.org and
Xnews.

Another one for the hatecrime file. Thanks Chad!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:58:00 PM10/21/17
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 5:51:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> > Yes I do chadlee
> >

> You don't "do" anything, reetee. You sleepwalk through life with
> one purpose: pacify mommy. You're pathetic, mollycoddled
> man-child.
>
> --

if anyone is a man-child, it is you, Chadlee.
You are still stuck on the playground crying to teacher when things don't go your way.
This is why you keep getting depantsed or picked last at dodgeball.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:58:16 PM10/21/17
Hello, Chadlee.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 23, 2018, 4:58:11 PM10/23/18
on 22/10/2017, Lee Quent supposed :
Chadwick gets very upset when anyone points out the absence of a real
car or house on his asset list...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Oct 24, 2018, 11:14:05 AM10/24/18
But...but...he posted a photo of the back of a car with a Vermont license plate! Surely this means he is telling the truth!

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 7:13:19 AM10/31/18
Was it parked out the front of that one bedroom 700-foot Salt Lake City
flat which he was so defensive about last week?