WCW Hotline Molestor Update

Rassling Fan Lenny

May 27, 2017, 11:36:00 AM5/27/17
Once in 1998 Lee Marshall had an update on the official WCW Hotline where
he said "fucking nobody is listening to this or paying for this shit,
everybody just gets on the internet and reads whatever that jew Dave
Meltzer makes up instead of listening to me, so I'm going to take this
opportunity to say whatever I want. I really need to get something off my
chest. Sometimes I have wet dreams about little boys. They're grrrrrEAT!"
Does anyone have an MP3 of this?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 12:41:37 PM5/27/17
I do. I'll trade for the MP3 where Lee makes a reference to this on a future Hotline report, then makes a shoutout to his friend Robert from Pennsylvania, whom he took out for several double dates.