(META) Dink thinks he's living the 'Murican Dream

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 3:20:23 PM10/21/17
In what bizarro world is Dink's life anything but sad and
pathetic? I mean, he plays dress up for minimum wage while
shining shoes and licking assholes.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 4:56:22 PM10/21/17
You're chad

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 5:23:55 PM10/21/17
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 3:20:23 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> In what bizarro world is Dink's life anything but sad and
> pathetic? I mean, he plays dress up for minimum wage while
> shining shoes and licking assholes.
>
> --

You are quite sad, Chadlee.
Your jealousy and insecurity are screaming so loudly that I am surprised your neighbors haven't called the cops.

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:13:02 PM10/21/17
Scott Oof presented the following explanation :
> In what bizarro world is Dink's life anything but sad and
> pathetic? I mean, he plays dress up for minimum wage while
> shining shoes and licking assholes.

Why don't you ask Chad?

Unless of course he's busy with his friends and social life on a
Saturday night. Oh wait, he's posting right now from his rented
one-bedroom flat.

Who'da thunkit...