hey unifarva, i got burger king today!

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2016, 11:26:22 PM6/29/16
i had the a1 cheeseburger, an extra large bbq cheeseburger, large fries, and a chocolate shake.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 30, 2016, 7:42:57 AM6/30/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11:26:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i had the a1 cheeseburger, an extra large bbq cheeseburger, large fries, and a chocolate shake.

yuck

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2016, 10:57:27 AM6/30/16
Oh cum on!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 30, 2016, 7:26:52 PM6/30/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 10:57:27 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh cum on!

whoppers

robert

Jun 30, 2016, 7:29:07 PM6/30/16
Disgusting!

Unifarva

Jun 30, 2016, 7:37:01 PM6/30/16
On 6/30/2016 7:29 PM, robert wrote:
> Disgusting!

yum

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2016, 9:39:09 PM6/30/16
but you said you've never eaten at burger king before.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jul 1, 2016, 11:13:13 PM7/1/16
i never said that

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2016, 2:03:30 AM7/2/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11:26:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i had the a1 cheeseburger, an extra large bbq cheeseburger, large fries, and a chocolate shake.

and now your cholesterol level is 30 points higher
congratulations you fat bastard

The Chad

Jul 2, 2016, 4:41:09 AM7/2/16
...says the fat bastard whose cholesterol level is over 250.

robert stickler

Jul 2, 2016, 11:30:04 AM7/2/16
i highly doubt eating fast food once every few weeks is going to hurt me.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 2, 2016, 1:39:35 PM7/2/16
but you eat it alot m ore frequently

robert stickler

Jul 2, 2016, 6:57:52 PM7/2/16
No sir

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2016, 9:06:30 PM7/2/16
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 4:41:09 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
My weight is around 160
I've dropped an entire waist size in the past seven months
and my cholesterol level is normal

Whether you believe that, I don't give a shit.
Your opinion means zero.
If someone were to test your blood they would think it came from an elephant fed nothing but Big Macs for two weeks.

Lee Quent

Oct 13, 2017, 8:46:19 PM10/13/17
The Chad brought next idea :
Fuck me - there are cleaqrly no mirrors in Chad's house!

Or at least no mirrors wide enough to reflect his full visage...