an RSPW first

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Apr 30, 2016, 7:59:07 PM4/30/16
somebody actually idolizes chad.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2016, 8:17:54 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:59:07 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> somebody actually idolizes chad.

Technically it's not a first
Chad has always idolized himself

robert stickler

Apr 30, 2016, 9:32:25 PM4/30/16
Chad is so awesome!

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 30, 2016, 9:38:36 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:59:07 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> somebody actually idolizes chad.

Damn, I thought for certain the rejoinder here was going to be "Touched a boob."...

Jason ("...With consent!")

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 12:04:58 AM5/1/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 9:32:25 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad is so awesome!

Why don't you just shave your pubic hair into the shape of his face

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:16:25 AM5/1/16
Can you even grow pubic hair, you sexually-arrested midget?

]v[etaphoid

May 1, 2016, 5:41:36 AM5/1/16
The Chad has brought this to us :
Fuck off you, cousin-tit-touching braggard.

We're talking *about* you, not *with* you...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:11:58 PM5/1/16
Why in the HELL are you asking a question to another guy if he has pubic hair?

Is this like how you sent me a picture of yourself masturbating, cried about how you couldn't get an erection while in boot camp and repeatedly use "words" like "cock holster"?

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:17:36 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:11:55 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> Is this like how you sent me a picture of yourself masturbating

You wish, Dink.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:20:01 PM5/1/16
You did, Chud. We both know that you did.
It was disgusting and I deleted it as soon as I saw it.
I should have uploaded it and let RSPW laugh at you.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:22:07 PM5/1/16
If I'd sent you a picture of my cock, you'd have it set as your desktop
wallpaper.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:29:18 PM5/1/16
There is no "if" about it.
You sent it, I deleted it because you are a disgusting jackass.
It did seal the deal for me in any questions on your sexuality though.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:33:27 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:29:16 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:22:07 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > You did, Chud. We both know that you did.
>> > It was disgusting and I deleted it as soon as I saw it.
>> > I should have uploaded it and let RSPW laugh at you.
>>
>> If I'd sent you a picture of my cock,
>

> There is no "if" about it.
> You sent it

Just like all of your other lies, you offer no proof. Why should anyone
with more than a sixth-grade education ever believe what you say?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:40:03 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:33:27 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> a sixth-grade education

The exact level you reached emotionally.
Although sometimes you display more of a third or fourth grade level.