There are a LOT of folks Daniel Bryan needs to apologize to ...

Trijcomm

Jun 20, 2017, 10:34:50 PM6/20/17
Outside interference is part of the history of the WWE in important matches. I remember when the Undertaker was attacked by about a half dozen folks during a No DQ match during a PPV. That's how the heels ALWAYS keep their titles. Now WWE can do whatever they want to do, but what they are forgetting is all of those folks who paid good money to see that MITB match are being disenfranchised since the result they paid to see is getting reversed. Lana and Naomi's rematch is also along similar lines, as is Orton vs. Hahal. Obviously all of these reboots are an attempt to get folks to tune in and get higher rankings and they are more than welcome to book their own product, but they should realize that they are antagonizing their slowly shrinking fan base when they do this kind of thing. They need to move on to other programs.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2017, 9:14:31 AM6/21/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 10:34:50 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Outside interference is part of the history of the WWE in important matches. I remember when the Undertaker was attacked by about a half dozen folks during a No DQ match during a PPV. That's how the heels ALWAYS keep their titles. Now WWE can do whatever they want to do, but what they are forgetting is all of those folks who paid good money to see that MITB match are being disenfranchised since the result they paid to see is getting reversed. Lana and Naomi's rematch is also along similar lines, as is Orton vs. Hahal. Obviously all of these reboots are an attempt to get folks to tune in and get higher rankings and they are more than welcome to book their own product, but they should realize that they are antagonizing their slowly shrinking fan base when they do this kind of thing. They need to move on to other programs.

There was a technicality that enabled Bryan to strip Carmella of her briefcase.

But watch. Next week, Maria Kanellis will take advantage of this opportunity to enter the rematch. I hope I'm wrong, but this would be the sort of scenario they wrote for her in TNA last year. In the end, I think Carmella is just a swerve.....

Trijcomm

Jun 21, 2017, 10:19:02 AM6/21/17

> But watch. Next week, Maria Kanellis will take advantage of this opportunity to enter the rematch. I hope I'm wrong, but this would be the sort of scenario they wrote for her in TNA last year. In the end, I think Carmella is just a swerve.....

Women were specifically selected to participate in that rematch. It is not an open event. If Maria was to enter, then she would historically be allowed to enter only if someone participating got injured and she replaced them. I don't see that happening since she has not have a successful history elsewhere with a bunch of successes.