hey %, my hawks are going to beat your flames tonight!

robert

Jan 28, 2014, 9:37:09 PM1/28/14
hell yeah.

%

Jan 28, 2014, 10:40:51 PM1/28/14
robert wrote:
> hell yeah.

there are no games tonight good luck

robert stickler

Jan 28, 2014, 11:58:55 PM1/28/14
you're talking to a major sports fan. yes they are playing right now.

%

Jan 29, 2014, 12:14:53 AM1/29/14
then you better check tonight's scores in the hockey

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2014, 1:46:01 AM1/29/14
this sucks. my hawks are in a major slump. giving up 5 goals is ridiculous.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 29, 2014, 2:47:12 AM1/29/14
the hellfvck?
why in the hell are you into sports for?
i ncant stand it.

robert

Jan 29, 2014, 2:53:34 AM1/29/14
i love sports!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 29, 2014, 3:04:31 AM1/29/14
why the hell for?

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2014, 4:12:21 AM1/29/14
what man, besides my dad, doesnt like sports?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 29, 2014, 12:44:46 PM1/29/14
me!

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2014, 7:30:47 PM1/29/14
do you like women?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 29, 2014, 8:55:42 PM1/29/14
like duh!

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2014, 11:28:21 PM1/29/14
well i didnt think you did since you hate sports.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 30, 2014, 8:37:18 AM1/30/14
what does likung sports have to do with likung women?

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2014, 10:05:17 AM1/30/14
well real men like sports!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Jan 30, 2014, 4:09:31 PM1/30/14
you arent a real man and dont have any pussy so there goes that cornball theory.

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2014, 6:30:57 PM1/30/14

> > what does likung sports have to do with likung women?
>

> well real men like sports!

you arent a real man and dont have any pussy so there goes that cornball theory.

unifarva is being mean to me!

%

Jan 30, 2014, 6:35:45 PM1/30/14
but he's your best friend

The Recidivisist

Jan 30, 2014, 7:51:37 PM1/30/14
yep.

robert

Jan 30, 2014, 8:35:27 PM1/30/14
hi unifarva old pal!~

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jan 31, 2014, 1:21:24 PM1/31/14
about time you recognized that!

robert

Jan 31, 2014, 4:59:40 PM1/31/14
i always knew that!~

The Indiana Frohawk

Jan 31, 2014, 9:29:19 PM1/31/14
you sure as heck havent acted like it sometimes!

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2014, 12:56:12 AM2/1/14
my deepest apologizes!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 1, 2014, 3:29:04 AM2/1/14
much better.

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2014, 7:41:02 PM2/1/14
i will never once stick up for % over you again or egg him on!