Glen Campbell, Ty Hardin, Don Baylor, Darren Daulton......

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 6:14:48 PM8/8/17
All 4 have passed on over the last few days. Cue Dink's whining in 10.....9......

Meantime, enjoy some vintage Glen Campbell from "The Midnight Special".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2zJBVdQd8iA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 8, 2017, 9:22:14 PM8/8/17
Too bad. As a young'un I ALWAYS liked "Wichita Lineman".

wrote in message

Aldrichtom

Aug 9, 2017, 1:11:07 AM8/9/17

On 8-Aug-2017, "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover
Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote:

> Too bad. As a young'un I ALWAYS liked "Wichita Lineman".

Sounds as if you missed the 60s completly

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 9, 2017, 8:06:03 AM8/9/17
I was born in '64. I was too young to remember the '60's. Though I
remember watching "Star Trek" (NOT as TOS) on WPIX in N.Y. in the early
'70's, and the resignation of Nixon.

Aldrichtom

Aug 9, 2017, 1:35:12 PM8/9/17

On 9-Aug-2017, "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover
Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote:

> I was born in '64. I was too young to remember the '60's. Though I
> remember watching "Star Trek" (NOT as TOS) on WPIX in N.Y. in the early
> '70's, and the resignation of Nixon.

Allot of Garbage was hitting the music scene upon your arrival on that
current music scene. The record companies were taking back the music scene
they had lost flooding the music scene with lots of pretend heavy music
which was garbage. It has been down hill since.