Is Donald Trump the only orange person in the world?

michael...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 7:10:57 AM5/29/17
He's his own race. HAW HAW HAW HAW!

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

May 29, 2017, 7:37:18 AM5/29/17
No, Hulk Hogan is also orange.

wrote in message

Robert Tr0ll

May 29, 2017, 5:50:36 PM5/29/17
Bob Barker was orange, too. I guess all orange people are egotistical, narcissitic old farts who shit their pants!

MrL0bstr

May 29, 2017, 7:29:13 PM5/29/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 5:50:36 PM UTC-4, Robert Tr0ll wrote:
> Bob Barker was orange, too. I guess all orange people are egotistical, narcissitic old farts who shit their pants!

Trump shits horse manure, though. Smells worse than when all game show hosts and wrestlers put together shit their pants.

Lou Proctor

May 29, 2017, 7:39:16 PM5/29/17
<tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:ogh15a$1uru$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> No, Hulk Hogan is also orange.

So is your dick.
Your parents buying you cases of Cheetos may have something to do with
that.

Lou Proctor

Freezer

May 31, 2017, 11:12:46 AM5/31/17
If I don't reply to this post, the terroists win.

> He's his own race. HAW HAW HAW HAW!

So were supposed to be imitating a jackass? Because you've got
it down pat.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/