Four Accusers And Counting

Freezer

Sep 26, 2018, 8:04:12 PM9/26/18
As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Sep 26, 2018, 8:36:26 PM9/26/18
All who are lying

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 26, 2018, 11:25:42 PM9/26/18
"Freezer" wrote in message

As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!

--

Hey, it's not that hard for LIEbs. to find (other) liars.

If not the ones within their own party, they can easily find someone to tell
a bullsh*t false story for a few bucks or 15 minutes of fame.

Freezer

Sep 27, 2018, 2:35:01 AM9/27/18
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King
And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Hey, it's not that hard for LIEbs. to find (other) liars.

The "Bitches be lyin'" defense didn't work so well for Bill Cosby,
so maybe you guys might want to take a different approach.

robert stickler

Sep 27, 2018, 2:47:07 AM9/27/18
Maybe they should show a shred of evidence?

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 27, 2018, 9:16:07 AM9/27/18
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 8:36:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> All who are lying

OF COURSE!

Jason

robert stickler

Sep 27, 2018, 11:56:10 AM9/27/18
Show me 1 shred of proof they are telling the truth.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 1:04:07 PM9/27/18
In article <XnsA969C1FC3E5D3f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!

Paid shills with no proof.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 1:04:58 PM9/27/18
In article <XnsA96A101A15FABf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King
> And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
> > Hey, it's not that hard for LIEbs. to find (other) liars.
>
> The "Bitches be lyin'" defense didn't work so well for Bill Cosby,
> so maybe you guys might want to take a different approach.

We aren't talking about Cosby you spinning libtard.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 1:05:18 PM9/27/18
In article <27ed419e-167c-408f...@googlegroups.com>,
rjs...@aol.com says...

> Maybe they should show a shred of evidence?

There is none, Blasley is a actor and paid shill.

P-Dub

Sep 27, 2018, 1:07:31 PM9/27/18
It's the same playbook the 'deep state' dims used against Roy Moore in Alabama's special election in 2017. Republicans had huge lead in polls 2 months before election. ALL OF THE SUDDEN, there are 9 women accusing him of all kinds of BS.

As a result of this, dipshit Doug Jones won this election. And what happened to all those accusations? NOTHING. NOT A DAMN THING. It was TOTAL BS, and the accusers are still counting their blood money.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 1:12:08 PM9/27/18
In article <83ee32fa-b108-4983...@googlegroups.com>,
pwol...@gmail.com says...
I guess cheating is the only way the left can win.

Freezer

Sep 27, 2018, 1:42:07 PM9/27/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <sk...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.
It is amazing how "spontaneous conspiracy" is more plausible to
you jackwagons than "Brett Kavanaugh is a rapey sumbitch."

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 2:27:56 PM9/27/18
In article <XnsA96A813489CF4f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
You have blinders on. That cunt can't remember when, where..etc...

She is afraid to fly yet under oath she said she "has flown many times".

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 2:52:04 PM9/27/18
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 10:07:29 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
Trucking wrote:

> It's the same playbook the 'deep state' dims used against Roy Moore in
> Alabama's special election in 2017.

It figures that you would be defending yet another sex predator.

One only wonders why you've been divorced twice.

me

Sep 27, 2018, 2:54:23 PM9/27/18
wow, someone who is afraid to fly has flown many times?!?! well then, that just PROVES she is a liar!

My god you right wing cunts are fucking assholes.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 3:13:37 PM9/27/18
In article <97588009-c906-43a7...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Moron, she's right and the judge is wrong when it comes to lib logic.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 3:14:19 PM9/27/18
In article <pan$9da83$50216c$9e64bccb$e88...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
No proof but like a good puppet you have already found him guilty.

P-Dub

Sep 27, 2018, 3:18:02 PM9/27/18
As all dems - you lie.

I was divorced once. I am happily married now.

And no - I do not support a sexual predator. I support innocent men accused of BS paid for by lying dems.

me

Sep 27, 2018, 3:32:08 PM9/27/18
And you have proof they are paid for? No, of course you don't, all you have is Fox Propaganda bullshit.

me

Sep 27, 2018, 3:33:07 PM9/27/18
so, in dumbfuck conservatives world, a judge can't be wrong? You bet your ass I believe the accuser. Kavanaugh is a pig.

P-Dub

Sep 27, 2018, 3:42:32 PM9/27/18
In the Moore case, there was nothing. Then SUDDENLY within DAYS, there were MULTIPLE VICTIMS of his SEXUAL ABUSE.

Then, after the election, the accusers disappeared.

That's all the proof anyone needs. It was TOTAL BULLSHIT THEN. And it's TOTAL BULLSHIT NOW.

That's not Fox Propaganda. If it smells like a dem lie, tastes like a dem lie, then it must be a dem lie. You're too far programmed by leftist CNN propaganda to see any other possibility. You schumucks think all republicans are rednecks and Nazis.

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 4:02:58 PM9/27/18
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:17:59 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
Trucking wrote:

> As all dems - you lie.
>
> I was divorced once.

That's not what your old website says.

> I do not support a sexual predator.

You're pro-Trump and pro-Kavanaugh.

Own up to what you are, bigot scum.

me

Sep 27, 2018, 4:05:23 PM9/27/18
No, that's entirely Fox Propaganda bullshit.

%

Sep 27, 2018, 4:07:38 PM9/27/18
are you having a tough day at work today

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 4:10:03 PM9/27/18
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:42:29 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
Trucking wrote:

> On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 3:32:08 PM UTC-4, me wrote:

>> > As all dems - you lie.
>> >
>> > I was divorced once. I am happily married now.
>> >
>> > And no - I do not support a sexual predator. I support innocent men
>> > accused of BS paid for by lying dems.
>>
>> And you have proof they are paid for? No, of course you don't, all you
>> have is Fox Propaganda bullshit.
>
> In the Moore case, there was nothing. Then SUDDENLY within DAYS, there
> were MULTIPLE VICTIMS of his SEXUAL ABUSE.
>
> Then, after the election, the accusers disappeared.
>
> That's all the proof anyone needs. It was TOTAL BULLSHIT THEN. And it's
> TOTAL BULLSHIT NOW.

Defending another sexual predator?

I wonder what your ex-wives would have to say about you?

P-Dub

Sep 27, 2018, 4:13:12 PM9/27/18
I'm so glad for your progressive tolerance.

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 4:15:53 PM9/27/18
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 13:13:10 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
Trucking wrote:

> On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:17:59 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
>> Trucking wrote:
>>
>> > As all dems - you lie.
>> >
>> > I was divorced once.
>>
>> That's not what your old website says.
>>
>> > I do not support a sexual predator.
>>
>> You're pro-Trump and pro-Kavanaugh.
>>
>> Own up to what you are, bigot scum.
>
> I'm so glad for your progressive tolerance.

Nothing says I have to tolerate Bible-thumping hypocrites like you, boy.

%

Sep 27, 2018, 4:26:40 PM9/27/18
i say you have to and you are

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:12:04 PM9/27/18
In article <f50be49d-06f2-43cd...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Why do you always cry about Fox? How is CNN any different? Post proof or
be known as a losing crybaby.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:13:44 PM9/27/18
In article <dc80114a-fbf8-47b9...@googlegroups.com>,
No proof, but like most losing libs, you don't like him because CNN said
not to, so he's guilty until proven innocent, cheating is the only way
the left can win.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:14:35 PM9/27/18
In article <15291328-9677-42a4...@googlegroups.com>,
pwol...@gmail.com says...
Anyone who can't see this is a delay tactic is CNN blind for sure.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:15:26 PM9/27/18
In article <pan$d6dfa$1ee25990$f5ba42c4$f1a...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
You can't prove he's a sexual predator and neither can the libtards.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:16:56 PM9/27/18
In article <pan$4e826$98082aa3$4c577239$3a49...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
You are pro Hillary, so by your logic you promote spousal cheating and
lying.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:17:27 PM9/27/18
In article <f38b9a26-29eb-4694...@googlegroups.com>,
pwol...@gmail.com says...
The left has flipped their lids.

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 5:17:48 PM9/27/18
In article <pan$51cda$a7118f2a$507400b$ca6e...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
So you're a bigot.

me

Sep 27, 2018, 8:15:24 PM9/27/18
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

59% of the time Fox Propaganda's claims are either mostly false, false or just straight up made up.

So you can kindly go fuck yourself now

me

Sep 27, 2018, 8:17:29 PM9/27/18
No, I don't like him because he is a lying conservative piece of shit. After today, I have no doubt he is guilty. And please, leave that weak ass shit at home, the GOP cheats and lies ALL THE TIME. Look at the dumbfuck you elected into office for proof.

robert stickler

Sep 27, 2018, 9:36:53 PM9/27/18
Lol Chadlee you're almost as stupid as that me guy. Show us 1 shred of proof that he assaulted anyone. There isn't any. You're going to take the word of women being paid off by the democrats to make up wild stories about stuff that allegedly happened 36 years ago? The first lady already had her own witnesses say they had no idea what she was talking about!

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 10:10:20 PM9/27/18
In article <8ba1bbbc-a3fe-4fa9...@googlegroups.com>,
politifact???......BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Skeeter

Sep 27, 2018, 10:11:11 PM9/27/18
In article <b651c56e-403f-41ea...@googlegroups.com>,
He made the dems look like suckers today, he won, they lost, go cry now.

Freezer

Sep 27, 2018, 10:27:12 PM9/27/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> It is amazing how "spontaneous conspiracy" is more plausible to
>> you jackwagons than "Brett Kavanaugh is a rapey sumbitch."
>
> You have blinders on. That cunt

And we're done here.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
@allhailfreezer

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 11:08:18 PM9/27/18
We can always depend on Robby Shitler to parrot the misogynist, far-right
talking points.

robert stickler

Sep 27, 2018, 11:39:53 PM9/27/18
Lol chad again shows his stupidity

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 12:33:43 AM9/28/18
In article <XnsA96ADA3ADDC3Ff...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> >> It is amazing how "spontaneous conspiracy" is more plausible to
> >> you jackwagons than "Brett Kavanaugh is a rapey sumbitch."
> >
> > You have blinders on. That cunt
>
> And we're done here.

I thawed out the freezer again, he's such a whiney little prick.

me

Sep 28, 2018, 12:51:38 AM9/28/18
Exactly what I expected from a troll like you.

me

Sep 28, 2018, 12:52:25 AM9/28/18
I guess you were watching some other hearing. Kavanaugh looked like the piece of shit that he is

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 1:14:04 AM9/28/18
Lol you are so freaking jealous

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 6:23:37 AM9/28/18
Freezer laid this down on his screen :
> As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!

Jiminey Cricket! That's almost as many accusers as Tom Robinson had!

How many witnesses?

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 9:11:24 AM9/28/18
Skeeter used his keyboard to write :
You've got a cultured way of making him tap out.

Well played...

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 9:12:31 AM9/28/18
The Chad presented the following explanation :
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 10:07:29 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
> Trucking wrote:
>
>> It's the same playbook the 'deep state' dims used against Roy Moore in
>> Alabama's special election in 2017.
>
> It figures that you would be defending yet another sex predator.
>
> One only wonders why you've been divorced twice.

That reminds me.

Please send my regards to your ex-wife, your sons and their new father.

If you can reach them from your rented glass house...

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 9:13:51 AM9/28/18
The Chad formulated on Friday :
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:42:29 -0700, Perry "P-Dub" Wolfe of A. Duie Pyle
> Trucking wrote:

>>> And you have proof they are paid for? No, of course you don't, all you
>>> have is Fox Propaganda bullshit.
>>
>> In the Moore case, there was nothing. Then SUDDENLY within DAYS, there
>> were MULTIPLE VICTIMS of his SEXUAL ABUSE.
>>
>> Then, after the election, the accusers disappeared.
>>
>> That's all the proof anyone needs. It was TOTAL BULLSHIT THEN. And it's
>> TOTAL BULLSHIT NOW.
>
> Defending another sexual predator?
>
> I wonder what your ex-wives would have to say about you?

What did Annaliese say before she took the boys and ran?

Feel free to ignore this post as usual, coward...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 28, 2018, 9:25:57 AM9/28/18
"Freezer" wrote in message

......"Brett Kavanaugh is a rapey sumbitch."

--

As you would say, 'Post Proof'......

......Beyond, that is, a few lying c*nts paid off by the DNC, that is......

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 28, 2018, 9:29:46 AM9/28/18
"Skeeter" wrote in message
--

I'm shocked he didn't use that Bastion of Journalistic Integrity MSNBC that
he gets all his "facts" from.

Freezer

Sep 28, 2018, 12:13:20 PM9/28/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

>> As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!
>
> Jiminey Cricket! That's almost as many accusers as Tom
> Robinson had!

It's exactly as many accusers as Al Franken had.

You remember Al, right?

me

Sep 28, 2018, 2:57:08 PM9/28/18
post proof that they were paid off by the DNC

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 3:15:07 PM9/28/18
In article <2f0cfa99-5c3d-4e73...@googlegroups.com>,
Then why did you post such garbage?

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 3:15:28 PM9/28/18
In article <a6b26473-751f-4819...@googlegroups.com>,
He won, she lost.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 3:16:08 PM9/28/18
In article <XnsA96B722495808f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
> >> As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!
> >
> > Jiminey Cricket! That's almost as many accusers as Tom
> > Robinson had!
>
> It's exactly as many accusers as Al Franken had.
>
> You remember Al, right?

He was quilty.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 3:16:49 PM9/28/18
In article <7844df1d-e338-44af...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Post proof the judge is guilty.

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 3:38:31 PM9/28/18
Post proof they weren't paid off by soros

Freezer

Sep 28, 2018, 4:56:34 PM9/28/18
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
win.

> ......Beyond, that is, a few lying c*nts paid off by the DNC,
> that is......

Dude if you can't say the whole word, use another word.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:02:59 PM9/28/18
In article <XnsA96BA22B757C5f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
> win.
>
> > ......Beyond, that is, a few lying c*nts paid off by the DNC,
> > that is......
> >

> Dude if you can't say the whole word, use another word.

"your mother"

There ya go.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:03:46 PM9/28/18
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
> win.
>
>> ......Beyond, that is, a few lying c*nts paid off by the DNC,
>> that is......
>>

> Dude if you can't say the whole word, use another word.

Shut up, n*gger.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:04:33 PM9/28/18
i'm going to town as soon as my clothes dry you need anything

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:09:45 PM9/28/18
In article <bkiqi1....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
6 pack, rolling papers and a red clip for that thing you sent me.

Freezer

Sep 28, 2018, 5:09:59 PM9/28/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> He was quilty.

1) "Guilty". I don't think you meant "like a quilt."

2) With the one piece of hard evidence we had against Franken (a
photo), the victim in that case said he never actually touched her
and said she didn't want him removed as a result.

3) Why am I even explain this to you? You're proven yourself too
stupid to even want to understand.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:16:23 PM9/28/18
you mean like those alligator jaw type clips

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:16:57 PM9/28/18
On 2018-09-28 2:09 PM, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> He was quilty.
>
> 1) "Guilty". I don't think you meant "like a quilt."
>
> 2) With the one piece of hard evidence we had against Franken (a
> photo), the victim in that case said he never actually touched her
> and said she didn't want him removed as a result.
>
> 3) Why am I even explain this to you? You're proven yourself too
> stupid to even want to understand.

what does this mean

me

Sep 28, 2018, 5:40:09 PM9/28/18
Well, it's not garbage, but a dumbfuck troll lie you would say it is. If I posted anything other than Fox Propaganda you would dismiss it anyway.

me

Sep 28, 2018, 5:40:42 PM9/28/18
Not even close

me

Sep 28, 2018, 5:43:02 PM9/28/18
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:38:31 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Post proof they weren't paid off by soros

post proof they were

me

Sep 28, 2018, 5:44:35 PM9/28/18
and there it is, I knew you were a racist piece of shit

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 6:54:08 PM9/28/18
You mean CNN propaganda

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:30:44 PM9/28/18
In article <95cc8266-b182-47e4...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
I see Fox still lives in your head rent free.

You call me a troll, have you looked around? This group is dead and
nothing but trolls, rassling is as phony as you are serious.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:31:04 PM9/28/18
In article <8aa094d4-d966-4158...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
He's not in jail.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:33:24 PM9/28/18
In article <XnsA96BA472958B7f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > He was quilty.
>
> 1) "Guilty". I don't think you meant "like a quilt."
>
> 2) With the one piece of hard evidence we had against Franken (a
> photo), the victim in that case said he never actually touched her
> and said she didn't want him removed as a result.
>
> 3) Why am I even explain this to you? You're proven yourself too
> stupid to even want to understand.

What does Franken have to do with it? 6 investigations by the FBI and no
sex abuse. Now the lying cheating left want's a 7th. So they are saying
the FBI isn't competant enough to find this stuff, it's a delay tactic.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:33:55 PM9/28/18
In article <bkir87.s...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
sure

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:34:15 PM9/28/18
In article <bkir99.s...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
it means he has no idea what he's talking about.

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 8:39:21 PM9/28/18
Did you ever doubt it? All of these uncultured conservative hicks harbor
immense hate for non-whites.

me

Sep 28, 2018, 8:40:32 PM9/28/18
yet

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 9:37:37 PM9/28/18
Lol is chadlee to stupid to know the democratic party is the founder of the kkk?

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 9:55:05 PM9/28/18
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 18:37:34 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Lol is chadlee to stupid to know the democratic party is the founder of
> the kkk?

LOL, was some-of-whore Robert Shitler too stupid to learn about the shift
in American political party ideaology between 1930 & 1970?

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 9:55:19 PM9/28/18
In article <55bed5c7-5e8f-4181...@googlegroups.com>,
Been waiting on Trump to go for over 2 years...yawn

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 9:56:20 PM9/28/18
In article <pan$b4390$2ff6bbe6$55e16722$f807...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
All you koolaid drinkers do is accuse without proof, the little chubby
boy named me keeps evading proof.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 10:02:10 PM9/28/18
In article <pan$bdf51$84735384$e326babc$4585...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
Nice spin, the dems are the daddy of KKK.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 10:13:52 PM9/28/18
Stop trying to make yourself sound smart, Professor Poopface.

me

Sep 28, 2018, 10:40:39 PM9/28/18
no one denied it, the KKK was founded by Democrats. That's not news. Neither is it news that the parties switched stances on that shit and now the GOP is firmly supported by the KKK.

Remember what I said about reading a book? You should really try it.

robert

Sep 28, 2018, 11:14:41 PM9/28/18
And the Democrats to this day fund and support the kkk

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 11:17:16 PM9/28/18
In article <de1f9f37-ab17-446c...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
> Neither is it news that the parties switched stances on that shit and now the GOP is firmly supported by the KKK.

Prove it, the KKK is dead.

me

Sep 29, 2018, 2:11:47 AM9/29/18
i'm sure you're a proud member, racist

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 10:02:43 AM9/30/18
me brought next idea :
Would you rather be a racist or a rapist?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 1, 2018, 11:12:01 AM10/1/18
Freezer formulated on Saturday :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>>> As the lost and lamented Janis would say: Yum yum!
>>
>> Jiminey Cricket! That's almost as many accusers as Tom
>> Robinson had!
>
> It's exactly as many accusers as Al Franken had.
>
> You remember Al, right?

I don't think you understand how natural justice works.

Party lines don't actually come into it, much though you regard them as
your only barometer of how people should be treated.

If they did what was claimed, Kavanagh, like Franken, or Cosby or Ted
Bundy, should all get what's coming to them. Irrespective of which
party they belong to and how much/little sympathy/empathy/common sense
you hold...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Oct 1, 2018, 10:37:26 PM10/1/18
"Freezer" wrote in message

If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
win.

> ......Beyond, that is, a few lying c*nts paid off by the DNC,
> that is......

Dude if you can't say the whole word, use another word.

--

I am a gentleman.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 1, 2018, 10:46:17 PM10/1/18
on 2/10/2018, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of
Men And Lover Of Women supposed :
And some of us appreciate it.

Keep up the good work...