yes! obama care is history!

robert stickler

May 4, 2017, 11:47:00 PM5/4/17
the republicans finally passed a bill to destroy it!

me

May 5, 2017, 12:57:41 AM5/5/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 11:47:00 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> the republicans finally passed a bill to destroy it!

shut the fuck up you goddamn ignorant fuck

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 5, 2017, 2:41:00 AM5/5/17
super ignorant chadcock suckdick dumbfuck is what it is.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2017, 9:15:52 AM5/5/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 11:47:00 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> the republicans finally passed a bill to destroy it!

It's not entirely passed, Rob. Still has to go through the Senate----or has it?

Trijcomm

May 5, 2017, 9:55:03 AM5/5/17
In more than a third of the counties in the US, there is only one Obamacare insurer choice available. And in Iowa, the only Obamacare insurer in 94 of 99 counties is plotting its exit -- leaving zero Obamacare alternatives for people looking to get into it in Iowa. The Demwits answer to it is just throw more money at it. They just won't admit that the patient is terminal and, in many cases, outright dead. You can throw all the money you have at that patient, but it just cannot be resuscitated. I honestly don't know if the Republican thing will be much better. I think it will be better, but it is STILL just another form of socialized medicine that won't work. It's just another version of the ACA money pit that the US taxpayers are going to have to shovel more and more money into each and every year. Just another government entitlement program that doesn't work that folks will try to continue to prop up with billions of dollars more each year. The interesting thing about this is in 10 years nobody is going to be able to distinguish Obamacare from this "new" deal. It will just be another huge, insanely expensive government entitlement money pit that eats up billions of dollars each year.

mixed nuts

May 5, 2017, 10:03:03 AM5/5/17
On 5/4/2017 11:46 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> the republicans finally passed a bill to destroy it!

But the congressguys kept their free health care for themselves and now
we'll have death panels so we don't have to put up with sick babies who
don't get high paying jobs because they don't get out on the streets and
look for them!

mixed nuts

May 5, 2017, 10:07:10 AM5/5/17
But now the money will go to directly to autocratic billionaires instead
of treating illness and paying health care providers who should get
another job and make America great!

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

May 5, 2017, 1:22:09 PM5/5/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 12:57:41 AM UTC-4, me wrote:
make me!

Aldrichtom

May 5, 2017, 1:48:41 PM5/5/17

On 5-May-2017, mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

> But the congressguys kept their free health care for themselves and now
> we'll have death panels so we don't have to put up with sick babies who
> don't get high paying jobs because they don't get out on the streets and
> look for them!

I'm sure that Sarah Palins child will be safe now.

Janithor

May 5, 2017, 3:03:32 PM5/5/17
x-no-archive: yes
Let them eat taco bowls.

Freezer

May 5, 2017, 5:25:05 PM5/5/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 8:15:52 AM UTC-5, hobb...@yahoo.com
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 11:47:00 PM UTC-4, robert
>> stickler wrote:
>> > the republicans finally passed a bill to destroy it!
>>
>> It's not entirely passed, Rob. Still has to go through the
>> Senate----or h
> as it?
>
> In more than a third of the counties in the US, there is only
> one Obamacare insurer choice available.

And EVERY ONE of those counties is in a GOP-run state. One that
doesn't have it's own marketplace and refused the Medicaid
expansion that would've helped keep costs down.

> Obamacare insurer in 94 of 99 counties is plotting its exit
> --
> leaving zero Obamacare alternatives for people looking to get
> into it in Iowa.

See above.

> The Demwits answer to it is just throw more money at it.

Only because the real answer - get Republicans to stop
obstructing the ACA - won't work.

> They just won't admit that the patient is
> terminal and, in many cases, outright dead.

And the people who murdered it insist it was natural causes.

> You can throw allthe money you have at that patient, but it
> just cannot be resuscitated.

Better to throw all that money at the surcharges for
pre-existing conditions.

> I honestly don't know if the Republican thing
> will be much better.

It won't.

> I think it will be better

But, as we've long established, you're a dumbass.

,
> but it is STILL just another form of socialized medicine that
> won't work.

As opposed to the privatized model you lot want. Which ALSO
won't work, but will at least line somone's pockets. And really,
isn't that what it's all about?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

May 5, 2017, 6:08:27 PM5/5/17
Unbelievable! You are complaining that these states didn't pour good money after bad to help out an obviously failed, poorly thought out and poorly constructed policy?? Incredible! Obamacare failed because it was a bad law and relied on faulty principles. It failed on its own. If it was good law, it would have made it on its own. You claim the GOP "obstructed" the ACA because they didn't throw money at it? You dare say that the Republicans "obstructed" because they didn't get behind an obviously flawed procedure? Give me a break. It was a bad act, it failed on its own and Republicans saw it would fail a long, long time ago and realized it wasn't worth defending. Your attempt at a sour grapes spin on the facts just doesn't work. However, to be honest, I don't have the slightest idea of what you are crying about. A lot of Obama crapola will still survive. Obama forced through a version of socialized medicine and now he ends up with, well, another version of socialized medicine that is nothing but another huge government entitlement money pit that eats money like Samoa Joe devours a buffet -- and THAT makes this on topic!

me

May 5, 2017, 6:15:22 PM5/5/17
yes, we dare say the GOP obstructed it because that is EXACTLY what happened. Not because it was a bad plan, but because it had Obama's name on it and the GOP's SOLE plan was to obstruct anything Obama supported. Period. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. Just like you are wrong about Samoa Joe.

Oh, one more thing, trying to tack on something wrestling related does not make this "on topic" it makes you look like the moron we all take you for.

Trijcomm

May 5, 2017, 7:46:25 PM5/5/17

> yes, we dare say the GOP obstructed it because that is EXACTLY what happened. Not because it was a bad plan, but because it had Obama's name on it and the GOP's SOLE plan was to obstruct anything Obama supported. Period. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. Just like you are wrong about Samoa Joe.
>
> Oh, one more thing, trying to tack on something wrestling related does not make this "on topic" it makes you look like the moron we all take you for.

Baloney. This is nothing but revisionist history. It failed simply because it was destined to fail. Why throw good money after bad? Why keep a bad plan afloat when it was destined to fail? It failed because it just cost too much and insurers weren't making the money they thought they would because the premise was an abject failure. This will go down in history as an abject failure. Obama's signature "accomplishment" goes down in flames. And well it should. Now, don't be a "stupid idiot." THAT makes this ON TOPIC!

me

May 5, 2017, 8:02:10 PM5/5/17
wrong again Skippy, and this just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are. Obamacare failed because the GOP obstructed it. Had it been implemented as intended it would have worked FAR better than it is now, but your party would not allow that. Period. Anything else is just your typical fox news bullshit. In trying to craft a replacement for the ACA, your party has proven that they are completely incapable of doing anything other than being obstructionist.

And you continue to look like a complete moron with your "on topic" nonsense. A grown man throwing out wrestling catch phrases, pathetic.

Aldrichtom

May 5, 2017, 10:03:10 PM5/5/17
They should also pass a Bill that destroy's their health coverage or give
everyone the same coverage.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 6, 2017, 3:04:55 PM5/6/17
they already have the equivalent of death panels.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 6, 2017, 3:10:22 PM5/6/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 6:08:27 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
and the trumpian 'fix' for the ACA is a slapdash , off the cuff knee jerk action with no thought behind it whatsoever.

me

May 6, 2017, 4:20:21 PM5/6/17
Trump care is complete garbage, far FAR worse than the ACA. But it really doesn't matter it's not going to pass the senate anyway.

Trijcomm

May 6, 2017, 5:24:18 PM5/6/17
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 3:20:21 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Trump care is complete garbage, far FAR worse than the ACA. But it really doesn't matter it's not going to pass the senate anyway.

Tell us how it is worse. (This should be good.)

Aldrichtom

May 6, 2017, 5:46:28 PM5/6/17
I can see a few things, lets just say this does not improve the situation in
the least bit.
Judge for yourself
I tried to pick an impartial source

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39810145

In the long run this leaves the states wide open to cut back benefits, I
pity any Republican controlled state.

me

May 6, 2017, 5:50:41 PM5/6/17

Aldrichtom

May 6, 2017, 5:53:25 PM5/6/17

On 6-May-2017, The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote:

> they already have the equivalent of death panels.

And there always will be,
Outrageous old people care is an excellent place to start.
Chad does not like me any ways.
As Chad would want: No tax dollars for my diapers.

The Chad

May 6, 2017, 7:47:37 PM5/6/17
How about you tell us what Tri J Communications does? That should be
really good.

Jason Todd!!!

May 6, 2017, 7:48:26 PM5/6/17
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 5:24:18 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
Tell me, Mr. Good Faithful Christian...

If i told you about how horrible Trumpcare is for women, would you care on whit about it?

My innermost feelings say "no"

Jason

Freezer

May 6, 2017, 8:22:43 PM5/6/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Tell us how it is worse. (This should be good.)

I could give you an itemized list. But you'd respond to half with
"baloney!" and ignore the rest.

robert stickler

May 6, 2017, 8:53:26 PM5/6/17
Trump care is fantastic!!

me

May 6, 2017, 9:00:28 PM5/6/17
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 8:53:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Trump care is fantastic!!

and you're a dumbfuck

robert stickler

May 6, 2017, 9:50:31 PM5/6/17
Lol panzy ass

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 6, 2017, 10:48:37 PM5/6/17
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 9:50:31 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol panzy ass

stupid dumbest fuck.

Trijcomm

May 6, 2017, 11:38:37 PM5/6/17

> > Tell us how it is worse. (This should be good.)
>
> I could give you an itemized list. But you'd respond to half with
> "baloney!" and ignore the rest.

An itemized list STRAIGHT from your usual DNC talking points. I have already told you the FACTS about Obamacare vs. the new act and you give me THIS in response. Bah! You had your chance. I take this as a tapout.

Trijcomm

May 6, 2017, 11:39:31 PM5/6/17
Talk about projections!

Trijcomm

May 7, 2017, 12:12:42 AM5/7/17
An OPINION piece from the biggest Fake News organization around? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! And what makes this REALLY laughable is that you have to parrot someone ELSE'S opinion! You can't even verbalize your own! VWAHAHAHAH! Well, I'd better cut it out. We can't really expect much from a middle schooler anyway. Tell you what. Just cut that little opinion piece out of the paper and take it into your middle school current events class. Problem is, you would get an F because it's someone else's OPINION and has NOTHING to do with facts! Unbelievable!

me

May 7, 2017, 12:48:11 AM5/7/17
fake news. Tap out accepted.

You may leave now.

Trijcomm

May 7, 2017, 12:59:41 AM5/7/17
Yep, fake news. In spades. NEXT!!!

me

May 7, 2017, 1:32:00 AM5/7/17
you already tapped out Skippy.

robert stickler

May 7, 2017, 9:05:13 AM5/7/17
that me guy is one serious far left lunatic.

me

May 7, 2017, 1:10:51 PM5/7/17
And you are a far right clueless dumbass

robert stickler

May 7, 2017, 1:24:10 PM5/7/17
Lol I know you are but what am i?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 8, 2017, 1:06:21 AM5/8/17
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:24:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol I know you are but what am i?

a bigger dumbass than they can possibly know.

robert stickler

May 8, 2017, 1:09:02 PM5/8/17
how dare you say that!