Ping: Trijcomm; How Are You Going To Spin It When Drumpf Announces He's Going To Accept Public Financing?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 23, 2016, 12:02:24 AM6/23/16
Because that's where this is going, you know. There's only so many broke-ass motherfuckers among his fan base who are going to donate to the New Yawk billionaire's failing campaign.

So, are you getting those escape hatches ready?

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2016, 1:00:47 AM6/23/16
You must be nuts. Seriously. First of all, he collected $2 million in 12 hours. Secondly, he already said he'd be willing to write a check for whatever is necessary. Third, since when has money been a problem with Trump? He spent very little in the primaries to win comparatively speaking. And he is now within four in the polls, is virtually tied in both Pa. and Ohio and hasn't spent a dime! You have been listening too much to CNN.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 23, 2016, 2:14:30 AM6/23/16
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 1:00:47 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

Third, since when has money been a problem with Trump?

Did you really type that with a straight face?

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 23, 2016, 2:42:13 AM6/23/16
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 1:00:47 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 11:02:24 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Because that's where this is going, you know. There's only so many broke-ass motherfuckers among his fan base who are going to donate to the New Yawk billionaire's failing campaign.
> >
> > So, are you getting those escape hatches ready?
> >

> > Jason
>
> You must be nuts.

I MUST be to keep conversing with you.

Seriously. First of all, he collected $2 million in 12 hours.

Seeing as how the campaign is $45M in debt, he'll need more than that.

Secondly, he already said he'd be willing to write a check for whatever is
necessary.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure.

Third, since when has money been a problem with Trump? He spent very little in the primaries to win comparatively speaking.

I've already debunked that horseshit. Got anything else?

And he is now within four in the polls, is virtually tied in both Pa. and Ohio and hasn't spent a dime! You have been listening too much to CNN.

OK, nothing else! Thanks for replying (although, not really)

Jason