"No one expected a businessman to completely understand the nuances, the complicated ins and outs of Washington and its legislative process. "

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 10:38:40 PM3/29/17
That's from Fox News C-lister and Trump's newest flack, Judge Jeannine Pirro.

Yes, she actually said those words, in that order. Here's the whole thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/26/judge-jeanine-pirro-paul-ryan-must-go-now.html

WOW.

Just...WOW!!! I mean...holy MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ...Wow!!

Jason

me

Mar 29, 2017, 11:24:22 PM3/29/17
and they never WANTED him to understand the nuances of being president. Face it, much like Bush was Cheney's puppet, Trump is the puppet of Bannon, Ryan, McConnell and many others. Trump is a figurehead and nothing more. They let him sign all the executive orders he wants because it creates news and outrage and distracts us from what the rest of them are doing. Once they are done destroying as much as they can, they will dump him and throw him to the wolves to be impeached, but right now, they need him

Trijcomm

Mar 29, 2017, 11:25:10 PM3/29/17
He was elected for jobs, jobs, jobs and that's what he's delivering. The ins and outs are known by Washington insiders, which voters obviously did NOT want in the WH this time around. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Too many comic books once again.

Freezer

Mar 29, 2017, 11:54:52 PM3/29/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> He was elected for jobs, jobs, jobs and that's what he's
> delivering.

Bullshit.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Mar 29, 2017, 11:55:48 PM3/29/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> The ins and outs are known by Washington insiders, which
> voters obviously did NOT want in the WH this time around.

Once again, I remind you that Trumplethinskin LOST the popular
vote. The *actual* people chose Hillary Clinton.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 30, 2017, 12:04:33 AM3/30/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:25:10 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> He was elected for jobs, jobs, jobs and that's what he's delivering.

Yes, those wonderful coal mining jobs, which, oh look ARE NOT REALLY RETURNING

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/03/29/big-coal-producer-robert-murray-trump-cant-bring-industry-back-to-where-it-was.html

he ins and outs are known by Washington insiders, which voters obviously did NOT want in the WH this time around.

It's nice how you guys just ignore that there's a shit ton of retired Goldman Sachs people on Trump's staff.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Too many comic books once again.

Tap out noted. Thanks

Jason

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 1:48:18 AM3/30/17

> > He was elected for jobs, jobs, jobs and that's what he's
> > delivering.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> --
Either you aren't doo bright or you are very bitter to the point of ignoring the obvious.

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 1:51:17 AM3/30/17

> > The ins and outs are known by Washington insiders, which
> > voters obviously did NOT want in the WH this time around.
>
> Once again, I remind you that Trumplethinskin LOST the popular
> vote. The *actual* people chose Hillary Clinton.
>
> --
You are wither willfully/woefully ignorant of how US elections work or you are once again ignoring the obvious. Two states do NOT elect a president. That's why we have an electoral college. Too bad, so sad, you lost!

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 1:52:41 AM3/30/17
I would like to point out that Trump has barely been in two months. The onerous regulations have just recently been taken off. Start using your head instead of comic book thinking.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 4:24:09 AM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> Two states do NOT elect a president. That's why we have an
> electoral college.

Where victories in three states of less than 50000 votes
(Wisconsin, Pensylvania and Michigan, in case you were wondering)
gave him the elctoral win.

That's why we SHOULDN'T have an electoral college.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 4:28:41 AM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> I would like to point out that Trump has barely been in two
> months. The onerous regulations have just recently been taken
> off.

Those "onerous regulations" that have done what, exactly, to any
industry?

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 30, 2017, 10:39:27 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:51:17 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

Two states do NOT elect a president.

Ohio and Florida say hi!!

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 10:45:39 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:24:09 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > Two states do NOT elect a president. That's why we have an
> > electoral college.
>
> Where victories in three states of less than 50000 votes
> (Wisconsin, Pensylvania and Michigan, in case you were wondering)
> gave him the elctoral win.
>
> That's why we SHOULDN'T have an electoral college.

That's the way voting is. Not everything is a blow away. There have been many, many close elections -- such as Kennedy's where elections were decided in certain states with extremely close results in various states. But where is your outrage over Kennedy's election and the many other elections with razor thin majoriies? Oh, your being selective then? No surprise. Gripe, gripe, gripe. Complain, complain, complain. And your complaints don't even make any sense. The sooner you realize that Trump won the election with more than 300 electoral votes, the better off you will be. Unfortunately for you, you continue to wallow in the slime of bitterness. Sad, sad, sad.

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 10:46:36 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:28:41 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > I would like to point out that Trump has barely been in two
> > months. The onerous regulations have just recently been taken
> > off.
>
> Those "onerous regulations" that have done what, exactly, to any
> industry?

Try this: Made it impossible for coal mining companies to do business. You should know that.

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 30, 2017, 10:51:35 AM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 10:45:39 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
Unfortunately for you, you continue to wallow in the slime of bitterness. Sad, sad, sad.

As opposed to the eight years -- AND COUNTING -- that you guys have moved ever further to the right??

me

Mar 30, 2017, 2:01:26 PM3/30/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 10:45:39 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
another conservative who just doesn't get it. We know we lost, we are not disputing that. What we ARE disputing is when people like you say "he won, get over it" we know this, but he didn't win the popular vote, which means he has no mandate, which means more people voted AGAINST him than FOR him. The electoral college saved his ass, and that's fine, that's how it works. Right now he has the lowest approval rating for any president, the vast majority of people don't like him and don't trust him, he is unfit for office, and it is going to be a real joy watching you try to twist everything into a giant conspiracy theory, and fire back with your YEAH BUT nonsense when Trump is impeached and removed from office.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 2:46:04 PM3/30/17
.

> another conservative who just doesn't get it. We know we lost, we are not
> disputing that. What we ARE disputing is when people like you say "he
> won, get over it" we know this, but he didn't win the popular vote, which
> means he has no mandate, which means more people voted AGAINST him than
> FOR him. The electoral college saved his ass, and that's fine, that's how
> it works. Right now he has the lowest approval rating for any president,
> the vast majority of people don't like him and don't trust him, he is
> unfit for office, and it is going to be a real joy watching you try to
> twist everything into a giant conspiracy theory, and fire back with your
> YEAH BUT nonsense when Trump is impeached and removed from office.

Please note that other than the Electoral Collage thing, Abe Lincoln too had
a very low approval rating and look how kind History is to him, just give
Trump time.
Greatness just does not happen over night.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 2:54:07 PM3/30/17
Paul Ryan should of listened to the main stream represented by Republican
Senators and not counted on the Democrats for any type of support.
The Judge was correct and perhaps the Senate needs to be represented by some
one who represents the majority of the people.

me

Mar 30, 2017, 2:58:27 PM3/30/17
Lincoln was qualified to be President. Trump is not.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 5:40:02 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com>
post, the terroists win.

> On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:51:17 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
>
> Two states do NOT elect a president.
>

> Ohio and Florida say hi!!

I legit looked for the Like button!

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 5:47:11 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> Those "onerous regulations" that have done what, exactly, to
>> any industry?
>>
> Try this: Made it impossible for coal mining companies to do
> business. You should know that.

You mean "onerous" things like reevaluating leasing policies that
were written in the 1960s? (40% of all American coal is mined on
federally owned land) Things like power plants moving to natural
gas as their primary fuel source? Things like increasing
investment in solar and wind power?

You mean all things that will continue to happen regardless of who
is in power and what kind of ludicrous promises they make?

Coal is on the way out in the first world, sir. Has been for
decades.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 5:51:33 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> Please note that other than the Electoral Collage thing, Abe
> Lincoln too had a very low approval rating and look how kind
> History is to him, just give Trump time.
> Greatness just does not happen over night.

So how much time should we give Trump to learn on the job? How
much time should we give him to learn to listen to his advisors and
not Fox News? To stop constantly saying and doing stupid shit? To
stop acting like the rich idiot in an 80s comedy movie?

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 5:52:08 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> The Judge was correct and perhaps the Senate needs to be
> represented by some one who represents the majority of the
> people.

You mean a Democrat?

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 5:54:23 PM3/30/17
How is this comment relevant to the bitterness displayed by Demwits? And how is this in comparison to the Demwits pell-mell stampede to the left?

Trijcomm

Mar 30, 2017, 6:52:16 PM3/30/17

> So how much time should we give Trump to learn on the job? How
> much time should we give him to learn to listen to his advisors and
> not Fox News? To stop constantly saying and doing stupid shit? To
> stop acting like the rich idiot in an 80s comedy movie?

There is no job like the presidency. EVERYONE has a learning curve.

Freezer

Mar 30, 2017, 7:21:00 PM3/30/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> There is no job like the presidency. EVERYONE has a learning
> curve.

So you admit he doesn't know what he's doing.

Aldrichtom

Mar 30, 2017, 7:21:54 PM3/30/17

On 30-Mar-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> You mean a Democrat?

The Senate has a Republican majority elected by a popular vote versus a
electoral process and you think it fair that a Democrat be the Senate leader

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 30, 2017, 8:48:12 PM3/30/17
On 2017-03-30 15:02:44 -0400, Aldrichtom said:

> Paul Ryan should of

SHOULD HAVE, you phucking idiot.

robert stickler

Mar 30, 2017, 8:57:36 PM3/30/17
Lol hillary won the popular vote because of 2 states. Otherwise she wouldn't have. Besides, we do not elect presidents based on popular vote. Why can't democrats understand this?

Trijcomm

Mar 31, 2017, 12:53:09 AM3/31/17

> > There is no job like the presidency. EVERYONE has a learning
> > curve.
>
> So you admit he doesn't know what he's doing.

Where you get that "admission" from I will never know. Abe Lincoln had a learning curve. There is no job that can completely prepare you from all that is entailed in the presidency. It is that simple.

me

Mar 31, 2017, 1:12:43 AM3/31/17
except, every other president had AT LEAST some government work or at least military training. Trump has neither, its not a learning curve for him he is incompetent at his job

robert stickler

Mar 31, 2017, 3:17:13 AM3/31/17
Obama was incompetent

Trijcomm

Mar 31, 2017, 8:30:34 AM3/31/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 12:12:43 AM UTC-5, me wrote:

> > > So you admit he doesn't know what he's doing.
> > >
> > Where you get that "admission" from I will never know. Abe Lincoln had a learning curve. There is no job that can completely prepare you from all that is entailed in the presidency. It is that simple.
>
> except, every other president had AT LEAST some government work or at least military training.

You still don't get it!!! One of the reasons he was elected was he was completely OUTSIDE of govt.! He offered a totally new perspective! Experience inside govt. turned voters off. This was being discussed months ago. Besides, even jobs within the govt. -- ANY job -- does not prepare you for the overriding job of the presidency. Like Obama was prepared with half a Senate term. Yeah, right.

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 9:08:47 AM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> except, every other president had AT LEAST some government
>> work or at lea
> st military training.
>
> You still don't get it!!! One of the reasons he was elected
> was he was completely OUTSIDE of govt.!

And now we see what a bad idea that was!

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 9:12:03 AM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> He offered a totally new perspective!

"Governing through proud, near-total ignorance!"

> Experience inside govt. turned voters off.

So instead of voting for someone beholden to big business, they cut
out the middleman and voted in Big Business.

> This was being discussed months ago.

And you're just as wrong now as you were then.

> Besides, even jobs within the govt. -- ANY job -- does not
> prepare you for the overriding job of the presidency.

As you seem to be incapable of grasping: There a vast difference
between "no experience" and "no clue."

> Like Obama was prepared with half a Senate term.

Obama was Washington, Lincoln and FDR put together, compared to
Trumplethinskin.

Trijcomm

Mar 31, 2017, 10:30:37 AM3/31/17

> >> except, every other president had AT LEAST some government
> >> work or at lea
> > st military training.
> >
> > You still don't get it!!! One of the reasons he was elected
> > was he was completely OUTSIDE of govt.!
>
> And now we see what a bad idea that was!

Nope. Very GOOD idea. It's about time we take things from a different perspective. Seeing that you claim to be progressive, you are bucking the very definition of the term since Trump is breaking away from the old style, formula and method of doing things. Very, very refreshing.

Trijcomm

Mar 31, 2017, 10:35:45 AM3/31/17

> > He offered a totally new perspective!
>
> "Governing through proud, near-total ignorance!"
>
> > Experience inside govt. turned voters off.
>
> So instead of voting for someone beholden to big business, they cut
> out the middleman and voted in Big Business.
>
> > This was being discussed months ago.
>
> And you're just as wrong now as you were then.
>
> > Besides, even jobs within the govt. -- ANY job -- does not
> > prepare you for the overriding job of the presidency.
>
> As you seem to be incapable of grasping: There a vast difference
> between "no experience" and "no clue."
>

> > Like Obama was prepared with half a Senate term.
>
> Obama was Washington, Lincoln and FDR put together, compared to
> Trumplethinskin.

Didn't even read this because you parsed which is the internet version of waving the white flag of surrender. If you wish to engage in this discussion, try presenting a clear, cogent and concise delivery. Otherwise, I will consider this a tapout and move on. I never read parsed posts for this very reason.

me

Mar 31, 2017, 10:48:30 AM3/31/17
Trump is a failure. He fooled stupid people into the whole "outside perspective" nonsense. He has no clue what he's doing. I am all for being progressive, but Trump is not a progressive choice, if anything he is regressive. A completely inept buffoon in charge of the US. Shame, shame, shame.

me

Mar 31, 2017, 10:49:58 AM3/31/17
your opinion of parsing is every bit as ignorant as your stance on comic books. You can CONSIDER it a tap out, what it REALLY is is you running away from answering something you know you are going to get crushed on.

Aldrichtom

Mar 31, 2017, 11:17:53 AM3/31/17

On 31-Mar-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> Obama was Washington, Lincoln and FDR put together, compared to
> Trumplethinskin.

I have no idea how Obama compares to Washington in your mind
As for Lincoln, the plight of the Black person came out worse under the
Obama administration
As for FDR, Obama's social programs failed as well as FDRs, may as well
throw Johnson and his Great Society in there to with the whole mess.

Trijcomm

Mar 31, 2017, 11:36:41 AM3/31/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 9:48:30 AM UTC-5, me wrote:

> > > And now we see what a bad idea that was!
> > >
> > Nope. Very GOOD idea. It's about time we take things from a different perspective. Seeing that you claim to be progressive, you are bucking the very definition of the term since Trump is breaking away from the old style, formula and method of doing things. Very, very refreshing.
>
> Trump is a failure.

I love how you say this after the guy has been in office for just over two months. BAHAHAHAHAH! That is a very, VERY stupid thing to say.

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 11:56:12 AM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Nope. Very GOOD idea. It's about time we take things from a
> different perspective. Seeing that you claim to be
> progressive, you are bucking the very definition of the term
> since Trump is breaking away from the old style,

For the elenty-billionth time, there is a difference between
"inexperienced" and "incompetent." Obama was the former, Trump is
the latter.

In his two months in office, Trump has exactly ONE moment of
looking presidential: And that was reading a speech off a
teleprompter.

I defy you to show me a second, word or deed. I'll wait.

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 12:04:30 PM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Didn't even read this because you parsed which is the internet
> version of waving the white flag of surrender.

What the entire fuck are you talking about?

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 12:05:11 PM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> As for Lincoln, the plight of the Black person came out worse
> under the Obama administration

You know I'm Black, right?

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 12:11:43 PM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> Trump is a failure.
>
> I love how you say this after the guy has been in office for
> just over two months.

Fine, I'll rephrase for him.

"Trump has been a failure so far, and shows no signs of even
awarness that he needs to improve."

Better?

Aldrichtom

Mar 31, 2017, 1:33:44 PM3/31/17
Then you can tell me the improvements
Unemployment?
Education quality?
Housing?
The Black population did not turn out in large numbers for Hillary; did
they?
____________

To be honest the Black Population has terrible leadership, I put that in
terms of Blacks being told they are entitled to this and that and the goods
are not being delivered.

Freezer

Mar 31, 2017, 5:31:49 PM3/31/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> Then you can tell me the improvements
> Unemployment?

Jan: 2009 - 12.70%
Jan: 2017 - 7.7%

> Education quality?

Public schools (where the vast majority of blacks attend) are
crumbling and the GOP is bound and determined to let it die so
they can open union-free charter schools. HBCUs are living hand-
to-mouth.

Obama did what he could, considering the historic levels of
resistance he faced.

And for all that, the Cheeto-In-Chief wants to make things worse
for them across the board.

> Housing?

Care to narrow that down a bit, buddy?

> The Black population did not turn out in large numbers for
> Hillary; did they?

They voted Clinton 88% to 8%.

Now answer this, O Mighty Whitey: You lot keep telling us how
the Dems keep us down and tied to a slave mentality, shacked with
entitements and handouts.

Please, oh please, explain how the GOP - which has spent the last
40+ year fighting any and all attempts to give minorites a fair
chance, can do better? They've had all that time to offer a
better deal and all they have is insults and "Pull yourself up by
your bootstraps" platitudes. Tell me how things will not get
worse under Trump, you condescending asshat?

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 8:02:48 AM4/1/17

> > Nope. Very GOOD idea. It's about time we take things from a
> > different perspective. Seeing that you claim to be
> > progressive, you are bucking the very definition of the term
> > since Trump is breaking away from the old style,
>
> For the elenty-billionth time, there is a difference between
> "inexperienced" and "incompetent." Obama was the former, Trump is
> the latter.
>
> In his two months in office, Trump has exactly ONE moment of
> looking presidential: And that was reading a speech off a
> teleprompter.
>
> I defy you to show me a second, word or deed. I'll wait.

I see absolutely no evidence of any incompetency in the Trump administration. Just because you wish upon a star for that to be the case doesn't make it so. "Looking presidential" is all in the eyes of the beholder. Trump speaks to the common man so he he isn't pretentious.. If that is what you mean by "looking presidential" then you can have that arrogant, haughty, disingenuous Obama every time. If you don't want to call Obama incompetent, fine. Let's agree to call him inept. How's THAT for compromise?

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 8:08:45 AM4/1/17

> > Didn't even read this because you parsed which is the internet
> > version of waving the white flag of surrender.
>
> What the entire fuck are you talking about?

OK, for the slow ones in the room, I have been over this parsing thing many times before. When you parse, you are showing that the poster has put up something that is worthy of picking and pulling apart, just like when you parsed a sentence in school and identified the subject, predicate, adjectives, etc. And when you parse, you are also showing you are incapable of putting together a short, concise as well as precise and cogent thought or response together. Hence, you have a double tapout. I will NOT go over that again. Becau

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 8:22:00 AM4/1/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 11:11:43 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:

> >> Trump is a failure.
> >
> > I love how you say this after the guy has been in office for
> > just over two months.
>
> Fine, I'll rephrase for him.
>
> "Trump has been a failure so far, and shows no signs of even
> awarness that he needs to improve."
>
> Better?

Baloney. He is barely two months into his term. He has created an atmosphere of job creation and an upbeat economy and it is ridiculous not to give him credit for AT LEAST that. In not doing so, it shows you for the political lemming hack that you are.

Freezer

Apr 1, 2017, 11:07:50 AM4/1/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> I see absolutely no evidence of any incompetency in the Trump
> administration.

Liar.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 1, 2017, 11:59:56 AM4/1/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:54:23 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 9:51:35 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 10:45:39 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > Unfortunately for you, you continue to wallow in the slime of bitterness. Sad, sad, sad.
> >
> > As opposed to the eight years -- AND COUNTING -- that you guys have moved ever further to the right??
>
> How is this comment relevant to the bitterness displayed by Demwits?

Because that's how you knuckle draggers express your bitterness -- as Obama noted -- before he was even president -- by clinging to guns n' abortion. (of course if he was competing now, he could also throw in "and hating brown people.")

And how is this in comparison to the Demwits pell-mell stampede to the left?

One could only wish.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 1, 2017, 12:00:46 PM4/1/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:40:02 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com>
> post, the terroists win.
>
> > On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:51:17 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> >
> > Two states do NOT elect a president.
> >

> > Ohio and Florida say hi!!
>
> I legit looked for the Like button!
>
> --
> My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
> http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
> @allhailfreezer

[/blush]

Aldrichtom

Apr 1, 2017, 3:55:16 PM4/1/17

On 31-Mar-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> Public schools (where the vast majority of blacks attend) are
> crumbling and the GOP is bound and determined to let it die so
> they can open union-free charter schools. HBCUs are living hand-
> to-mouth.

I agree with the Schools, but you take the major cities and tell me who is
in charge in large cities where blacks attend. It's ridiculous to having a
failing system which you run and blame the other guy. It's like having a
building on fire and the local fire department failing to put out the fire
and the building owners accepting the blame being put on the other towns
fire department who isn't even there on scene.
I have no interest in Religious Schools, but alternatives should be looked
at compared to what the present mess is at.
When was the last time you attended a school board meeting or voted in a
school board. The game of pointing the finger else where needs to stop.

> Now answer this, O Mighty Whitey: You lot keep telling us how
> the Dems keep us down and tied to a slave mentality, shacked with
> entitements and handouts.
>
> Please, oh please, explain how the GOP - which has spent the last
> 40+ year fighting any and all attempts to give minorites a fair
> chance, can do better? They've had all that time to offer a
> better deal and all they have is insults and "Pull yourself up by
> your bootstraps" platitudes. Tell me how things will not get
> worse under Trump, you condescending asshat?

Lets get one thing straight when it comes to Government programs, those
receiving are basically are accepting what's left over from the rest of the
Economy in other words scraps. I will say it over and over again, if you
want change you need to work for it yourself and that is not what you are
being told. If you are not willing to accept the responsibility, there is
nothing I can do or want to do for you. Will things get worse under Trump
and the Republicans for you? Yes. I do not by any means wish you ill will,
there is no easy solution and the solution being applied is not working, nor
will it.
And it's asswipe, not asshat or did you mean asshole, off to a good exchange
ideas presentation I see. Desus and Mero use the word Cracker instead of
Whitey.

Freezer

Apr 1, 2017, 4:07:39 PM4/1/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

>> Public schools (where the vast majority of blacks attend) are
>> crumbling and the GOP is bound and determined to let it die
>> so they can open union-free charter schools. HBCUs are
>> living hand- to-mouth.
>
> I agree with the Schools, but you take the major cities and
> tell me who is in charge in large cities where blacks attend.

Large cities are largely Democrat. The worst ones tend to be in
states run by Republicans.

Rural and small town public schools are just as bad, BTW. You
gonna tell me failing schools in Iowa are the fault of liberals?

> Lets get one thing straight when it comes to Government
> programs, those receiving are basically are accepting what's
> left over from the rest of the Economy in other words scraps.

And you are offering less than that to those in need.

BTW, the largest demographic on welfare? White women.

> I will say it over and over again, if you want change you need
> to work for it yourself and that is not what you are being
> told. If you are not willing to accept the responsibility,
> there is nothing I can do or want to do for you.

So more bootstrap bullshit.

> Will things get worse under Trump and the Republicans for you?
> Yes.

Then why the fuck should I vote for them?

> I do not by any means wish you ill will, there is no easy
> solution

"Fend for yourself" is not a solution. It's why the welfare
system was created in the first place.

> And it's asswipe, not asshat or did you mean asshole,

I meant "asshat", asshat. Your idiomatic ignorance is as bad as
Janis'.

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 4:57:33 PM4/1/17

> > I see absolutely no evidence of any incompetency in the Trump
> > administration.
>
> Liar.

Not only is it not a lie, but it is absolutely ridiculous to say otherwise. Trump is definitely a breath of fresh air in comparison to the eight years of ineptness of the Obama administration where they could never do or get ANYTHING right. You are just proving that you are nothing but a parrot mouthing the Demwit line of bitterness and baseless attacks that consist of fantasies you hope are true but are far from it.

Freezer

Apr 1, 2017, 5:00:26 PM4/1/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> > I see absolutely no evidence of any incompetency in the
>> > Trump administration.
>>
>> Liar.
>>
> Not only is it not a lie, but it is absolutely ridiculous to
> say otherwise. T

So you're not a liar. Just stupid.

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 5:00:49 PM4/1/17
On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:59:56 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:54:23 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 9:51:35 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > > On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 10:45:39 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > > Unfortunately for you, you continue to wallow in the slime of bitterness. Sad, sad, sad.
> > >
> > > As opposed to the eight years -- AND COUNTING -- that you guys have moved ever further to the right??
> >
> > How is this comment relevant to the bitterness displayed by Demwits?
>
> Because that's how you knuckle draggers express your bitterness -- as Obama noted -- before he was even president -- by clinging to guns n' abortion. (of course if he was competing now, he could also throw in "and hating brown people.")

And he was thorough and roundly castigated and criticized for it. A fact-based policy on guns and abortion is a far cry from bitterness. In fact, not even Obama described it as bitterness, so try to get your facts correct before you pop off with total nonsense.

Trijcomm

Apr 1, 2017, 5:02:06 PM4/1/17
Parsing again. What a loser.

Freezer

Apr 1, 2017, 5:51:52 PM4/1/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> I meant "asshat", asshat. Your idiomatic ignorance is as bad
>> as Janis'.
>>

> Parsing again. What a loser.

Do you scan these posts for your name?

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 1, 2017, 5:54:11 PM4/1/17
On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 5:00:49 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:59:56 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

> > > How is this comment relevant to the bitterness displayed by Demwits?
> >
> > Because that's how you knuckle draggers express your bitterness -- as Obama noted -- before he was even president -- by clinging to guns n' abortion. (of course if he was competing now, he could also throw in "and hating brown people.")
>
> And he was thorough and roundly castigated and criticized for it.
By the knuckle draggers, so that doesn't count.

A fact-based policy on guns and abortion is a far cry from bitterness. In fact, not even Obama described it as bitterness, so try to get your facts correct before you pop off with total nonsense.

Doctor, HEAL THYSELF.

me

Apr 1, 2017, 6:45:20 PM4/1/17
it's insanity to say that he has been anything other than a complete and total failure at this point, we are the laughing stock of the world and your boy Trump is to blame. He is not a breath of fresh air, he is a buffoon who has no idea what he's doing. Not. A. Clue. It's cute that you think Obama is the reason he couldn't get anything done and not your party being completely and totally obstructionist the entire time he was in office. You have proved again that you have no brain of your own. You can not critically evaluate your party, you remain in mindless lock step with Fox News. I will say it again, when your boy gets impeached it is going to be an absolute joy to watch you jump through endless hoops trying to justify his actions.

Aldrichtom

Apr 1, 2017, 7:51:18 PM4/1/17
I have no idea what happened to Freezers original message but my reader show
it as removed, but then again it was intercepted and replied by elsewhere:
I I got to clean this up

On 1-Apr-2017, wrote:

> > Large cities are largely Democrat. The worst ones tend to be in
> > states run by Republicans.

Taking your Southern Schools there is a lot of truth to that and I would
tell the Southern voter the same as I say to you, the system down there is
horrible

> > Rural and small town public schools are just as bad, BTW. You
> > gonna tell me failing schools in Iowa are the fault of liberals?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment

But this doesn't agree with you as far as Iowa is concerned, but the
discussion we were having was the City systems which I say are a mess

> > And you are offering less than that to those in need.

Actually the percent of the GNP of what is given to welfare and so forth is
small potatos compared to rest of GNP, and it says a certain Population
segment has settle for so little to get so little

> > BTW, the largest demographic on welfare? White women.

That is true but guess what the below states

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

> > > I will say it over and over again, if you want change you need
> > > to work for it yourself and that is not what you are being
> > > told. If you are not willing to accept the responsibility,
> > > there is nothing I can do or want to do for you.
> >
> > So more bootstrap bullshit.

There are case's in US history where the bootstrap thing applys in the Red
Tails during WW2, there is tons of Black History that the bootstrap thing is
true. I wish Black History was taught as you are not only victims but a
group of people that are capable of doing the bootstrap thing. But Jesse
Jackson and Rev. Al and a host of others have no interest in that.

> > > Will things get worse under Trump and the Republicans for you?
> > > Yes.
> >
> > Then why the fuck should I vote for them?

I'm saying you need to hold Democrats to a higher standard, I will not
insult you.

> > "Fend for yourself" is not a solution. It's why the welfare
> > system was created in the first place.

The system was set up under honorable intentions, but as with these types of
programs the system loses track and become abused including by white women

> > I meant "asshat", asshat. Your idiomatic ignorance is as bad as

We learn something new every day

https://www.google.com/search?q=asshat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I don't keep on that type of laguage

Trijcomm

Apr 2, 2017, 12:14:31 AM4/2/17
obama was widely criticized by folks from every walk of life on this one. And I have seen a lot of knuckle dragging Demwit idiots out there, many more than conservatives for that matter.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 10, 2017, 3:38:08 AM6/10/17
On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 8:02:48 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:

> > > Nope. Very GOOD idea. It's about time we take things from a
> > > different perspective. Seeing that you claim to be
> > > progressive, you are bucking the very definition of the term
> > > since Trump is breaking away from the old style,
> >
> > For the elenty-billionth time, there is a difference between
> > "inexperienced" and "incompetent." Obama was the former, Trump is
> > the latter.
> >
> > In his two months in office, Trump has exactly ONE moment of
> > looking presidential: And that was reading a speech off a
> > teleprompter.
> >
> > I defy you to show me a second, word or deed. I'll wait.
> >

> I see absolutely no evidence of any incompetency in the Trump administration.

Sooooooo....you still standing by that??

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 10, 2017, 9:53:36 AM6/10/17
Yes, 100 percent.

Freezer

Jun 10, 2017, 10:41:36 AM6/10/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

>> Sooooooo....you still standing by that??
>>

>> Jason
>
> Yes, 100 percent.

I realize that the more we question your intelligence, the more you
double down on backing Orange Julius Ceasar. But still, you are a
special brand of stupid, son.

me

Jun 10, 2017, 1:11:56 PM6/10/17
because Skippy is incapable of admitting he is wrong. Trump could start WW3 leading to a nuclear holocaust and he would still be a mindless parrot saying "yep, I still support him 100%"

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 3:59:32 PM6/10/17
I support trump 100%. He is doing a wonderful job!

Freezer

Jun 10, 2017, 5:22:35 PM6/10/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> I support trump 100%. He is doing a wonderful job!

Hush. The grownups (and Janis) are talking.

robert

Jun 10, 2017, 5:56:59 PM6/10/17
who's janis?

%

Jun 10, 2017, 6:03:28 PM6/10/17
you are

robert

Jun 10, 2017, 6:12:50 PM6/10/17
no

%

Jun 10, 2017, 7:09:40 PM6/10/17
robert wrote:
> On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:03:28 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
>> robert wrote:

>>> who's janis?
>>
>> you are
>
> no