what does % think about the deadly ottawa shootings?

robert

Oct 24, 2014, 12:37:40 AM10/24/14
i wanna know.

%

Oct 24, 2014, 12:52:33 AM10/24/14
robert wrote:
> i wanna know.

i think america's bullshit has finally dragged in the canadians and ,
now more canadians will get killed and when it's all over and ,
these little wars have ended america will take all the credit and ,
not mention canada at all

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 24, 2014, 3:19:56 PM10/24/14
don't blame your shit on us bro.
you canucklheads think your better than u8s.
well, horseshit

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2014, 4:29:35 PM10/24/14
america had nothing to do with the shootings!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 24, 2014, 8:44:26 PM10/24/14
no shit

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2014, 8:51:46 PM10/24/14
well % thinks it was our fault.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 24, 2014, 8:58:32 PM10/24/14
crazy canucklheads always blame stuff on us

robert

Oct 24, 2014, 9:02:05 PM10/24/14
% is full of crap?

%

Oct 24, 2014, 9:03:56 PM10/24/14
it was your fight to start with ,
what the fk did you call us for ,
dick fk's

%

Oct 24, 2014, 9:04:31 PM10/24/14
robert stickler wrote:
> On Friday, October 24, 2014 8:44:26 PM UTC-4, SPAZZCATAZ. wrote:
>> On Friday, October 24, 2014 4:29:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:

>>> america had nothing to do with the shootings!
>>
>> no shit
>
> well % thinks it was our fault.

you started the middle east bullshit

David E. Powell

Oct 24, 2014, 11:27:27 PM10/24/14
Those Extremist whacko guys hate everybody.

%

Oct 24, 2014, 11:32:11 PM10/24/14
David E. Powell wrote:
> Those Extremist whacko guys hate everybody.

an american killed an american , so what

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 25, 2014, 12:51:28 AM10/25/14
you canucklheads are aiding min middle east strikes and the like so you aren't so damn innocent

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 12:53:17 AM10/25/14
actually, canada started all of that.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 25, 2014, 12:56:11 AM10/25/14
damn right!!

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 12:57:27 AM10/25/14
canada doesnt know how to keep its nose out of other peoples' business.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 25, 2014, 1:02:34 AM10/25/14
I totally agree brother robby.
preach on bro!

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 1:04:08 AM10/25/14
thanks old friend!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 25, 2014, 1:08:57 AM10/25/14
lol
pe3rsents going to be pisse3d!

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 1:11:41 AM10/25/14
whatever for?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 25, 2014, 1:15:56 AM10/25/14
you dissing Canada dvde.

robert

Oct 25, 2014, 1:18:34 AM10/25/14
it deserves to be.

%

Oct 25, 2014, 3:15:11 AM10/25/14
we were begged by the USA

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 25, 2014, 9:24:57 AM10/25/14
for what?

robert

Oct 25, 2014, 12:06:07 PM10/25/14
yeah for what?

David E. Powell

Oct 25, 2014, 12:47:04 PM10/25/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 11:32:11 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
Did you notice this was about Canada?

Also, same difference with the two Canada attackers. Nationality isn't their motive.

When a neo-Nazi member of "The Order" killed a Jewish radio host back in the 80s, they were both Americans, but the motive was pretty clear.

In this case, it is loyalty to an ideology. They want it to take over and replace all governments, everywhere.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 25, 2014, 1:01:59 PM10/25/14
and you will notice, dear friend robby, a thunder bay splence from our usually candid canucklehead

%

Oct 25, 2014, 1:07:23 PM10/25/14
The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> On Saturday, October 25, 2014 3:15:11 AM UTC-4, % wrote:
>> The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:

>>> you canucklheads are aiding min middle east strikes and the like so
>>> you aren't so damn innocent
>>
>> we were begged by the USA
>
> for what?

help with isis and the taliban

%

Oct 25, 2014, 1:08:08 PM10/25/14
it's 10 am here i just got up

%

Oct 25, 2014, 1:10:44 PM10/25/14
if the usa would leave them alone they'd stop ,
the usa invaded their country what should they do ,
just bow down

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 5:55:25 PM10/25/14
if we dont stop them, they will attack. have you ever heard of a thing called 9/11?

%

Oct 25, 2014, 6:01:36 PM10/25/14
you're the invaders you should be attact ,
no one asked you to go there

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 25, 2014, 6:37:46 PM10/25/14
you think the world is a live and let live kind of place, ehh?
the inuit didn't ask for your asses either.
you leave.

%

Oct 25, 2014, 6:54:57 PM10/25/14
HA ! yes they did i've been welcomed and invited to stay here

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 25, 2014, 6:58:52 PM10/25/14
dont be robbily obtuse.
you know I don't mean you personally but white man in general

robert

Oct 25, 2014, 7:18:34 PM10/25/14
the white man is constantly oppressed by the blacks.

%

Oct 25, 2014, 8:21:08 PM10/25/14
they aren't here

robert stickler

Oct 25, 2014, 10:01:48 PM10/25/14
why the hell not?

%

Oct 25, 2014, 11:02:57 PM10/25/14
they weren't invited

robert stickler

Oct 26, 2014, 2:12:00 AM10/26/14
thats so racist!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 26, 2014, 1:44:14 PM10/26/14
they begged the white man to come and help them with the scourges of alcoholism and drugs the white man originally cursed them with

robert stickler

Oct 26, 2014, 5:23:30 PM10/26/14
hell yeah unifarva!