(BREAKING NEWS) Possible active shooter at Army base in Alabama

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 27, 2017, 12:14:05 PM6/27/17
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/27/possible-active-shooter-at-us-army-installation-in-alabama.html

Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates conservatives...

Freezer

Jun 27, 2017, 12:29:58 PM6/27/17
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates
> conservatives...

Cue gun nut bitching about "gun free zones" (yeah, those
notoriously gun-free MILITARY BASES) and "Muslim Terrorists" (Funny
how any and all shooters are part of a movement, unless they're
Straight WASP males. Then they're "lone wolves" and "troubled").

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 12:30:36 PM6/27/17
Another crazy liberal

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 12:46:24 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:14:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/27/possible-active-shooter-at-us-army-installation-in-alabama.html
>

> Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates conservatives...

You know, I really preferred you when you just posted once a week and then disappeared back into your economy sized bag of Sour Patch.

Jason

Aldrichtom

Jun 27, 2017, 3:26:52 PM6/27/17
That message should encourage him to do as you ask!
Not!

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 3:35:51 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:29:58 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.
>
> > Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates
> > conservatives...
>
> Cue gun nut bitching about "gun free zones" (yeah, those
> notoriously gun-free MILITARY BASES) and "Muslim Terrorists" (Funny
> how any and all shooters are part of a movement, unless they're
> Straight WASP males. Then they're "lone wolves" and "troubled").

You sound like an irascible, angry, "Get out of my yard!!" old man. Is THAT what an election loss does to you?

Freezer

Jun 27, 2017, 3:45:20 PM6/27/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
Point out the lie. I'll wait.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:14:35 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:14:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/27/possible-active-shooter-at-us-army-installation-in-alabama.html
>

> Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates conservatives...

It looks like the whole thing was a mistake.

You can go back to masturbating over pictures of Trump now....

Jason (HAH! did you even stop?!?!)

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 28, 2017, 12:43:45 AM6/28/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:14:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/27/possible-active-shooter-at-us-army-installation-in-alabama.html
>

> Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates conservatives...

Does anyone know where Chadlee was when this happened?