Dink fears chad

robert

Jun 30, 2017, 7:04:44 PM6/30/17

Jun 30, 2017, 7:55:52 PM6/30/17

-Mormons
-Catholics
-Presbyterians
-Jehovah's Witnesses
-Quakers
-The Amish

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2017, 8:23:15 PM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 7:04:44 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Hell yes

I fear Chadlee about as much as I fear the Zika virus.

robert

Jun 30, 2017, 8:23:57 PM6/30/17
Lol dink is such a pussy

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2017, 8:25:41 PM6/30/17
While YOU fear:

- the truth
- dying alone
- Weight Watchers
- your Internet browser history
- psychologists
- psychiatrists
- public showers
- urinals
- roller coasters with weight limits
- speedos
- Japanese whalers
- soap
- a lost wi-fi signal
- reality
- more reality
- the vegetable section of the grocery store

...among others.

Fuck off, you obsessive narcissistic sociopath.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2017, 8:26:30 PM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 8:23:57 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Lol dink is such a pussy

I'm not the one who has to hide behind the Internet and live my life around fantasy and lies, robby.

robert

Jun 30, 2017, 8:38:10 PM6/30/17
Lol dink is jobless

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2017, 8:57:52 PM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 8:38:10 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Lol dink is jobless

I worked all this week, robby, and will work again next week

Clean up on Aisle Moron. Better hurry up.

%

Jun 30, 2017, 9:08:25 PM6/30/17
robert wrote:
> Lol dink is jobless

so are you

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 9:16:02 PM6/30/17
Dink is jobless

%

Jun 30, 2017, 11:02:48 PM6/30/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Dink is jobless

so are you

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 11:16:11 PM6/30/17
Nope

%

Jul 1, 2017, 9:03:44 AM7/1/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Nope

stop using one word answers

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2017, 12:10:27 PM7/1/17
robby's slightly stupid so that is the best that he can do.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2017, 2:20:38 PM7/1/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2017, 5:02:11 PM7/1/17
hilarious!