What were chads' thoughts on the columbine high school massacre?

robert

Jun 9, 2017, 12:52:17 AM6/9/17
Just wondering

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 9, 2017, 1:44:15 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 12:52:17 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Just wondering

yes.
why did collab with klebold?

robert stickler

Jun 9, 2017, 2:41:35 AM6/9/17
chad had nothing to do with it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2017, 7:54:51 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 12:52:17 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Just wondering

He probably thought that the students had it coming.
Just like he posted on 9/11 that America had it coming.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 9, 2017, 9:36:56 AM6/9/17
he did it, dvde.

robert stickler

Jun 9, 2017, 3:28:17 PM6/9/17
You said that chad?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 10, 2017, 11:28:14 AM6/10/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:28:17 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You said that chad?

klebold tokk the rap and paid the iron price.

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 4:02:33 PM6/10/17
That's not good

The Chad

Jun 10, 2017, 8:07:08 PM6/10/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:4be88d49-135d-44dd-8611-
b97300...@googlegroups.com:

> Just wondering

I was suprised that there was never a Griffin High School massacre.

%

Jun 10, 2017, 8:19:51 PM6/10/17
your janis

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM6/10/17
Who went to griffin high school?

The Chad

Jun 10, 2017, 10:34:44 PM6/10/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:fb045bd5-323c-4c4c-
a60d-f18...@googlegroups.com:

> Who went to griffin high school?

Dink did.

%

Jun 10, 2017, 10:36:09 PM6/10/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Who went to griffin high school?

janis

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 10:54:59 PM6/10/17
Lol dink sucks

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2017, 2:04:28 AM6/11/17
Now, now, Chadlee. No need to stalk at the moment.

But, if we are going to talk about surprises, I was surprised that Sisna.com wasn't shot up by a certain ex-Bakersfield High School debate team drop out.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2017, 2:04:52 AM6/11/17
On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:54:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol dink sucks

what you think matters about a - infinity to me on a scale of 1 to who gives a shit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2017, 2:05:10 AM6/11/17
unlike Chadlee who dropped out and had to get his GED.

robert stickler

Jun 11, 2017, 2:38:13 AM6/11/17
You've got no job

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 11, 2017, 10:35:19 AM6/11/17
evasion noted, klebold kollaborator.

robert stickler

Jun 11, 2017, 3:43:14 PM6/11/17
Erik harris?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 12, 2017, 10:56:53 PM6/12/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 3:43:14 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Erik harris?

ike harras?

robert stickler

Jun 13, 2017, 12:29:49 AM6/13/17