ANTIFA fails to block cameras at free speech event

antifa equals antifreedom

Jun 18, 2017, 4:21:46 PM6/18/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLp8hXD3HA

Patriot prayer had a free speech event at Evergreen college. Antifa was
there to counter protest, antics ensue and one arrest was made. The head of
patriot prayer was injured when he was trying to talk to the counter
protesters.

Freezer

Jun 18, 2017, 5:08:20 PM6/18/17
If I don't reply to this antifa equals antifreedom
<ant...@anti.freedom> post, the terroists win.
Yay fascism!

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Tim Weisse

Jun 19, 2017, 3:00:33 PM6/19/17
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in

> Yay fascism!

You probably intended yourself to come across as seeming sarcastic and oh-
so-snarky with that comment, but the fact is that you leftists are the real
fascists these days, and the Antifa movement is a very fascist one (even if
it does crouch itself in Communist sensibilities).

me

Jun 19, 2017, 5:12:42 PM6/19/17
It's cute when idiots have thoughts

Freezer

Jun 19, 2017, 7:09:39 PM6/19/17
If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <wei...@t.im> post, the
terroists win.

>> Yay fascism!
>
> You probably intended yourself to come across as seeming
> sarcastic and oh- so-snarky with that comment,

Nooooo! #ThatWasAlsoSarcasm

> but the fact is that you leftists

Read: Anyone to the left of George Lincoln Rockwell.

> are the real fascists these days,

Which just means you have no idea what fascism really is.

> and the Antifa movement is a very fascist one (even if it does
> crouch itself in Communist sensibilities).

1) "Couch itself"
2) You realize your word dribble basically amounts to "NO U",
right?

Freezer

Jun 19, 2017, 7:25:51 PM6/19/17
If I don't reply to this me <moosehe...@gmail.com> post, the
terroists win.

> It's cute when idiots have thoughts

That's an insult to thoughts.

Tim Weisse

Jun 21, 2017, 10:04:11 AM6/21/17

> If I don't reply to this me <moosehe...@gmail.com> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> It's cute when idiots have thoughts

Trust me, seeing as you're an idiot, I can tell you first hand from reading
your usenet spittle that it's not cute when you have thoughts.

> That's an insult to thoughts.

You're an insult to America.