i wonder how many of the 24% voted for trump?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 22, 2017, 1:18:50 PM6/22/17

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 1:48:25 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:18:50 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> http://al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/06/congress_plan_to_cut_medicaid.html

Opinion-based article by someone who has a clear agenda and is a little short on the facts. "Deep" Medicaid cuts are NOT being planned. A reduction in growth is CERTAINLY NOT a "deep cut." It is a reduction in increase of the program. By 2026, Medicaid spending would be about 24 percent less than what CBO projects under current law. "Current law" is the Obamacare law which calls for a large growth in Medicaid spending. Most of the reduction in spending is tied to estimates of lower enrollment, NOT cuts. More obfuscation and partial truths from the Demwits.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2017, 1:58:06 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:48:25 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:18:50 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> > http://al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/06/congress_plan_to_cut_medicaid.html
>
> Opinion-based article by someone who has a clear agenda and is a little short on the facts.

Something you are WELL familiar with!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 2:26:27 PM6/22/17
I am familiar with how the Demwits try to equate reduction in growth with "deep cuts," if THAT is your reference. They have a history of this.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 22, 2017, 4:56:31 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:48:25 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
a TRillion dollars is not 'deep'???

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 5:26:25 PM6/22/17
Are you getting your numbers from THIS guy? Look at the facts. There are NO Medicaid cuts, just cuts in spending growth down the line. A cut would be if they were going to spend less next year. That isn't going to happen. But TRUE CUTS have to be made SOMEWHERE and the growth in Medicaid DOES result in trillions. That is NOT a good thing!