Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

What did s0183616 eat for breakfast today?

閲覧: 29 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

未読、
2016/02/27 18:26:472016/02/27
To:
???

s0183616

未読、
2016/02/28 14:03:042016/02/28
To:
On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 6:26:47 PM UTC-5, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> ???

Yogurt.

robert

未読、
2016/02/28 18:17:572016/02/28
To:
That's it?

s0183616

未読、
2016/02/29 8:32:282016/02/29
To:
On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 6:17:57 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> That's it?

Yep. Yogurt is good for you and yummy. Makes a great breakfast.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/02/29 11:28:342016/02/29
To:
and yet only like 150 calories. where's your real food?

s0183616

未読、
2016/02/29 12:39:132016/02/29
To:
Well, a whole container is around 540 calories and I eat about half, se we are looking at around 270 calories. That's enough for breakfast.

robert

未読、
2016/02/29 19:01:032016/02/29
To:
Hell no

s0183616

未読、
2016/02/29 21:44:542016/02/29
To:
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 7:01:03 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Hell no

Hell yes.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/02/29 23:29:462016/02/29
To:
i like yoplait yogurt.

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/01 9:29:532016/03/01
To:
I generally don't like fruit in my yogurt.

I get the light, fat free, vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt. Very yummy.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/01 14:10:052016/03/01
To:
Eww!!!

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/01 14:38:332016/03/01
To:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 2:10:05 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Eww!!!

Have you ever had it?

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/01 18:25:552016/03/01
To:
Greek yogurt? No way !

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/01 19:28:172016/03/01
To:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:25:55 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Greek yogurt? No way !

Try it!!!

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/01 22:39:132016/03/01
To:
Hell no

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/02 8:21:042016/03/02
To:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 10:39:13 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no

Don't be a pussy!!

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/02 9:21:302016/03/02
To:
I need to get me some pussy

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/02 12:43:182016/03/02
To:
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 9:21:30 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I need to get me some pussy

Sure do. You can get that just outside of Vegas legally.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/02 18:37:092016/03/02
To:
Not in mishawaka?

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/02 18:44:432016/03/02
To:
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 6:37:09 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Not in mishawaka?

Is that where you live? No, pretty sure you can't get it legally there. I'm sure you can get it illegally, but I'm not sure if you can get hotties. You can get hotties just outside of Vegas.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/02 22:36:172016/03/02
To:
yep this is where i live.

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/03 8:14:432016/03/03
To:
If you are going to do this, I recommend you schedule a Vegas trip and do it legally.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/03 10:04:392016/03/03
To:
Or get arrested?

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/03 12:55:012016/03/03
To:
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 10:04:39 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Or get arrested?

Well, that's one thing that could happen. Another thing is that I suspect the prostitutes in Mishawaka are probably all drugged up and very sketchy. The prostitutes in the brothels outside of Vegas are probably in much better shape in every way (although probably still screwed up in the head).

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/03 14:10:342016/03/03
To:
ugh! who wants to have sex with a girl on drugs?

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/03 15:01:472016/03/03
To:
Umm, they're still super hot oftentimes. I'm pretty sure you would.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/03 20:54:452016/03/03
To:
Track marks?

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/04 8:28:222016/03/04
To:
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:54:45 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Track marks?

Some. You are much more likely to find that in Mishawaka. I bet legal brothels won't let you work there if you have track marks.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/04 9:25:352016/03/04
To:
Oh my nephew showed me websites for mishawaka hookers, they were so nasty!

s0183616

未読、
2016/03/04 12:44:512016/03/04
To:
On Friday, March 4, 2016 at 9:25:35 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh my nephew showed me websites for mishawaka hookers, they were so nasty!

This does not surprise me.

robert stickler

未読、
2016/03/04 13:37:002016/03/04
To:
i think it was called south bend back pages.
新着メール 0 件