doesn't hobbyfan have christian values?

robert stickler

May 16, 2017, 11:30:23 AM5/16/17
yes or no?

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2017, 12:34:40 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 11:30:23 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

You bet.

robert stickler

May 16, 2017, 3:44:20 PM5/16/17
But you support liberals who hate Christians

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2017, 4:17:54 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 3:44:20 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> But you support liberals who hate Christians

I registered as an independent. We don't have proof that Liberals as a rule hate Christians.

me

May 16, 2017, 4:20:23 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 3:44:20 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> But you support liberals who hate Christians

you're an idiot. We don't hate Christians, many liberals ARE Christians, we just won't allow you to force your Christian "values" on us

robert

May 16, 2017, 4:54:20 PM5/16/17
Lol a liberal can't be a Christian

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2017, 5:42:58 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4:54:20 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Lol a liberal can't be a Christian

A lot you know.

robert

May 16, 2017, 5:55:07 PM5/16/17