A Brief Asterisk To the RSPWCC On These Special Elections

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2017, 12:02:22 PM6/22/17
You were able to dip into the gash bags and pull out enough $$$ to save Karen Handel's fat ass THIS time....

...but can you do that for 20-30 contested races all at the same time in November of 2018????

Jason

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 22, 2017, 1:20:02 PM6/22/17
fixxed

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 1:37:23 PM6/22/17
I will say the same thing to YOU! How long can YOUR party spend tens of millions of dollars on these races that you claim are leaning in the Republicans favor anyway and come up losing big time? If these races are favoring Republicans so much, why do you waste time, effort, tens of millions of dollars (while your fundraising has dipped to 2003 levels, mind you) and political capital on fruitless causes? Take your pick: Poor strategy, poor message, combination of both. Has to be one or the other! The Republicans may be spending money in these races, but they are DEFINITELY seeing the rewards that come with victory! Money well spent! Demwits? Er, not so much!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2017, 1:59:25 PM6/22/17
So how WAS your vacation in Missing The Point-ville?

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 2:25:13 PM6/22/17
I think I pretty well "nailed the point" spike on.