AEW Double Or Nothing & other comments

The Chad

May 26, 2019, 8:16:25 PM5/26/19
-Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.

-My birthday isn't May 21st.

-Every conservative left here is a raging cunt racist.

-Some of you really need lives.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 26, 2019, 8:31:40 PM5/26/19
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 8:16:25 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> -Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.

Incorrect.

> -My birthday isn't May 21st.

Wrong.
You are a terrible liar.

> -Every conservative left here is a raging cunt racist.

Nice blanketed stupidity.

> -Some of you really need lives.

You sure do, but I doubt that will ever happen.

%

May 26, 2019, 8:35:10 PM5/26/19
even if he got one you'd still not have one

The Chad

May 26, 2019, 9:12:35 PM5/26/19
On Sun, 26 May 2019 17:31:36 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 8:16:25 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> -Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.
>

> Incorrect.

You don't even watch wrestling, Dink.

>> -My birthday isn't May 21st.
>>

> Wrong.

I think I know when my birthday is, Dink.

Meanwhile, WTF is this, you sped-looking nutcase?

https://imgur.com/a/w51oniX

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 26, 2019, 10:50:09 PM5/26/19
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 9:12:35 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 26 May 2019 17:31:36 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 8:16:25 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> -Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.
> >

> > Incorrect.
>
> You don't even watch wrestling, Dink.

No, I don't. But I know your opinion doesn't mean shit, even though your narcissism thinks it does.

> >> -My birthday isn't May 21st.
> >>

> > Wrong.
>
> I think I know when my birthday is, Dink.

Why do you even bother to lie about something so easily proven? It's pathetic.

> Meanwhile, WTF is this, you sped-looking nutcase?
>
> https://imgur.com/a/w51oniX

How cute. You stole from my Facebook profile for what seems like the 90th time.

That's my appearance on the Adult Swim television series "Tropical Cop Tales", you fat piece of crap. Stop being jealous that I am successful in what I want to do in life and you have to make up bull shit on the Internet just to cover up the fact that you're a disgusting, perverted, sociopathic loser.

"Someone is actually proud of looking like this on TV." - the caption
It's hilarious that you put that down and yet have no clue as to its origins or perspective.
Go watch the show you fucking idiot and maybe you'll figure something out.
But I doubt it. You're too stubborn and clouded by jealousy and bitterness.

At least I know this post was from the " real " you. Only you could create such blatant lies and sociopathic attempts at being a batshit nutcase.

robert stickler

May 27, 2019, 2:14:37 AM5/27/19
Chad is a racist

%

May 27, 2019, 8:51:28 AM5/27/19
On 2019-05-26 11:14 p.m., robert stickler wrote:
> Chad is a racist

with bucked teeth

]v[etaphoid

May 27, 2019, 9:15:28 AM5/27/19
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
Thanks for fulfilling the prophecy Chadwick!

We all knew that if we told Phil Dercucci that you'd been scared off
for good, that you'd have to shed your pathetic sockpuppet and show us
what a big, brave boy you are!

You couldn't make it up! And yet that is what you entire pathetic
existence is! Made up, like your son Steve Austin with his rotund face
full of his girlfriends make-up!

Carry on Dercucci! Carry on...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 27, 2019, 9:26:18 AM5/27/19
The Cowardly Capon Named Chadweasel <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in

> -Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.

Nobody cares but losers like you.

> -My birthday isn't May 21st.

Too easy to prove. Why are you such a pathetic liar?

> -Every conservative left here is a raging cunt racist.

Let's not forget all your racist forgeries. Given that you're a loser in
the genetic lottery, you really have no basis for thinking anyone is lower
than you. I bet pregnant snakes look down on you.

> -Some of you really need lives.

Nice to see you haven't lost your gift of projection.

How are those paystubs and VaporStrats coming along? Darn it, I forgot
I'm triple fakefiled and you pretend you can't read it.

Run away, Chadweasel!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 27, 2019, 9:29:08 AM5/27/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.dd737e35baf2523f.136487
@phoid.con:
Silly sockpuppet of mine! Chadweasel will pretend he's got you fakefiled.

It's one of the more predictable moves, along with him running off for
months. Expect Lou Proctor back soon.

The Chad

May 27, 2019, 4:47:58 PM5/27/19
On Sun, 26 May 2019 19:50:06 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

> On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 9:12:35 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > Incorrect.
>>
>> You don't even watch wrestling, Dink.
>
> No, I don't.

Then shut the fuck up about it, Dink.

>> > Wrong.
>>
>> I think I know when my birthday is, Dink.
>>

> Why do you even bother to lie about something so easily proven?

Then prove it. But keep in mind that:

1. I'm not a Gemini.
2. I share a birthday with two very notable composers and the best
Canadian pro wrestler of all time.

Or, you can just shut the fuck up about another topic you have no
knowledge of.

>> Meanwhile, WTF is this, you sped-looking nutcase?
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/w51oniX
>

> How cute. You stole from my Facebook

I've had your multiple Facebook accounts blocked for over twelve years,
Dink. One of our common friends shared that with me because he knew I'd
laugh.

> That's my appearance on the Adult Swim television series "Tropical Cop
> Tales"

I don't care if it's a production of "The Great Gatsby" - you look like a
bloated, inbred child molester.

IOW, you look just like your dad.

> Stop being jealous that I am successful

A 43-year-old man living with and mooching off of his elderly mother is
not "successful", Dink - not even in deepest, darkest Jawwwjuhhh.

%

May 27, 2019, 4:53:30 PM5/27/19
so you're not successful then , well who could've guessed

robert stickler

May 27, 2019, 6:02:51 PM5/27/19
Chad lives on welfare

]v[etaphoid

May 27, 2019, 6:31:28 PM5/27/19
It happens that robert stickler formulated :
> Chad lives on welfare

In a tiny, tiny rented shack in the second poorest major city in North
America.

Sucks to be Chad. Or his birth children...

Phil Dercucci

May 27, 2019, 6:41:17 PM5/27/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.e1ff7e3508...@phoid.con:

> It happens that robert stickler formulated :
>> Chad lives on welfare
>
> In a tiny, tiny rented shack in the second poorest major city in
> North America.

Chud lives in Brownsville, Texas? I thought he supposedly still lived
in Utah?

---
https://www.avg.com

Phil Dercucci

May 27, 2019, 6:42:15 PM5/27/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 9:12:35 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > Incorrect.
>>
>> You don't even watch wrestling, Dink.
>
> No, I don't. But I know your opinion doesn't mean shit, even
> though your narcissism thinks it does.

>> > Wrong.
>>
>> I think I know when my birthday is, Dink.
>>

> Why do you even bother to lie about something so easily proven?
> It's pathetic.
>

>> Meanwhile, WTF is this, you sped-looking nutcase?
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/w51oniX
>

> How cute. You stole from my Facebook profile for what seems like
> the 90th time.
>
> That's my appearance on the Adult Swim television series "Tropical
> Cop Tales", you fat piece of crap.

You're uglier and fatter than Chud.

]v[etaphoid

May 27, 2019, 6:44:36 PM5/27/19
Phil Dercucci explained :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.e1ff7e3508...@phoid.con:
>
>> It happens that robert stickler formulated :
>>> Chad lives on welfare
>>
>> In a tiny, tiny rented shack in the second poorest major city in
>> North America.
>
> Chud lives in Brownsville, Texas? I thought he supposedly still lived
> in Utah?

Of course he still "lives" (if you can call it that!) in Salt Lake
City.

Why do you ask, Bruce Wayne? Has Chad's own abject poverty and
detrimental impact on waistlines and property values seen SLC promoted
to No. #1?

]v[etaphoid

May 27, 2019, 6:45:34 PM5/27/19
It happens that Phil Dercucci formulated :
No-one is uglier or fatter than Chad.

And he turned another year (and stone!) uglier on May 21...

Phil Dercucci

May 27, 2019, 6:48:06 PM5/27/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.e20c7e35c6...@phoid.con:

> Phil Dercucci explained :
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>> ]news:mn.e1ff7e3508...@phoid.con:
>>
>>> It happens that robert stickler formulated :
>>>
>>> In a tiny, tiny rented shack in the second poorest major city in
>>> North America.
>>
>> Chud lives in Brownsville, Texas? I thought he supposedly still
>> lived in Utah?
>
> Of course he still "lives" (if you can call it that!) in Salt Lake
> City.

Salt Lake City isn't the second-poorest city in North America, merde.
Brownsville is.

Phil Dercucci

May 27, 2019, 6:48:43 PM5/27/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.e20d7e3590467d79.136487
@phoid.con:
You should try proving any of that, merde...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 8:05:47 PM5/27/19
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 4:47:58 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Erection-In-The-Locker Room" Bryant
> On Sun, 26 May 2019 19:50:06 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

> >> You don't even watch wrestling, Dink.
> >
> > No, I don't.
>
> Then shut the fuck up about it, Dink.

It's a public group, you dildo-head.

> >> I think I know when my birthday is, Dink.
> >>

> > Why do you even bother to lie about something so easily proven?
>
> Then prove it. But keep in mind that:

You're a pathological liar and sociopath?

> 1. I'm not a Gemini.
> 2. I share a birthday with two very notable composers and the best
> Canadian pro wrestler of all time.

3. You're fucked up in the head
4. You're a stalker
5. You're a sociopath

> Or, you can just shut the fuck up about another topic you have no
> knowledge of.

The most pathetic part about your lies is how you work as hard as you can to actually believe them. Orwell would be disgusted.

> >> Meanwhile, WTF is this, you sped-looking nutcase?
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/a/w51oniX
> >

> > How cute. You stole from my Facebook
>
> I've had your multiple Facebook accounts blocked for over twelve years,

"over twelve years" yet within the last two or three you've been stealing images from it.

As I said: Your lies are pathetic.
And multiple?
Do tell.
Which ones are out there?

> Dink. One of our common friends shared that with me because he knew I'd
> laugh.

Sure. "Common friends".
And laugh?
I laughed. For joy, that I had made it to the final cut.

Tropical Cop Tales was one of the most messed-up and yet absolutely hilarious and fun shows that I have ever worked, and I hope for a second season so that I may return to their tiny little island of wackiness. Officer Snapperdoo is always ready and on the job!

> > That's my appearance on the Adult Swim television series "Tropical Cop
> > Tales"
>
> I don't care if it's a production of "The Great Gatsby" - you look like a
> bloated, inbred child molester.

I don't care what you write or what you think; it's just as clear today as it has been many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times in the past that your personal judgment is about as useful to anyone as masturbation is to a porcupine.

The whole point of the show was to "look like" the way you see in that image. I spent 20 minutes in hair and make up each day, not to mention wearing that weird-ass police costume, complete with garter belts.

> IOW, you look just like your dad.

I would take that as a compliment any day, any time, any where. My father was a great man and no sociopathic stalker like yourself can ever say or write anything that would make me think otherwise.

> > Stop being jealous that I am successful
>
> A 43-year-old man living with and mooching off of his elderly mother is
> not "successful", Dink - not even in deepest, darkest Jawwwjuhhh.

I am successful because I am doing what I love to do.
I am successful because I have been able to do what I love to do.

Technically, YOU are successful because YOU are doing what you love to do: Being a disgusting, disturbing, ignorant, racist, homophobic, obese, sexually-perverted, delusional sociopathic asshole stalker and pathological liar.

Have a nice night, Chuddles. Do tell your fellow roaches that I said "hello".

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 8:06:53 PM5/27/19
I'm 5'6" and 160 pounds, which is just above the average of 150-155.

But do go on with your compliments, "Phil". I find them so fascinating.

%

May 27, 2019, 8:15:23 PM5/27/19
On 2019-05-27 5:06 p.m., madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> 5'6" and 160

Weight
lbs
Height
ftin
25.8
BMI

25.0-29.9 , so , you're fat

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 8:34:50 PM5/27/19
Nope.
You're just bad with numbers
But that's a given since you're a dumbass moron

%

May 27, 2019, 9:09:26 PM5/27/19
sure thing , fatty

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 9:10:43 PM5/27/19
why are you talking to chad

%

May 27, 2019, 9:22:09 PM5/27/19
you're interchangeable you and chad

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 11:36:55 PM5/27/19
you're stupid you and robert stickler

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019, 11:38:22 PM5/27/19
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 4:47:58 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> > How cute. You stole from my Facebook
>
> I've had your multiple Facebook accounts blocked for over twelve years,

I've only been on Facebook since 2009.

As they say in the movie 'The Fugitive'

"Care to change your bullshit story, sir?"

%

May 27, 2019, 11:43:40 PM5/27/19
why don't you copy what i said but change the names you'll look really
smart that way

%

May 27, 2019, 11:44:40 PM5/27/19
ok , i'll change my story , you don't suck you blow

robert stickler

May 27, 2019, 11:50:32 PM5/27/19
Dink has no internet access

%

May 27, 2019, 11:56:09 PM5/27/19
On 2019-05-27 8:50 p.m., robert stickler wrote:
> Dink has no internet access

i took his last 5 bucks when i charged him to blow me

Gary Schuyler

May 28, 2019, 1:56:52 AM5/28/19
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 10:16:25 AM UTC+10, The Chad wrote:
> -Best wrestling PPV in almost twenty years.
>
> -My birthday isn't May 21st.
>
> -Every conservative left here is a raging cunt racist.
>
> -Some of you really need lives.

Welcome back you cowardly cock-biter. This place just isn't the same when we're not able to watch all of the regulars force feed gallons of humble pie down your fat throat!!! Happy birthday for last week - I trust the wife made it a special event for your lazy, cottage cheese ass!!!

]v[etaphoid

May 28, 2019, 5:14:35 AM5/28/19
Phil Dercucci submitted this idea :
> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
> ]news:mn.e20c7e35c6...@phoid.con:
>
>> Phil Dercucci explained :
>>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>>> ]news:mn.e1ff7e3508...@phoid.con:

>>> Chud lives in Brownsville, Texas? I thought he supposedly still
>>> lived in Utah?
>>
>> Of course he still "lives" (if you can call it that!) in Salt Lake
>> City.
>
> Salt Lake City isn't the second-poorest city in North America, merde.
> Brownsville is.

Congratulations, Chadwick. Does this mean you've finally made it to #1?

Water always finds its level...

]v[etaphoid

May 28, 2019, 5:18:06 AM5/28/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com presented the following explanation :
> On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 4:47:58 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil
> "Erection-In-The-Locker Room" Bryant
>> On Sun, 26 May 2019 19:50:06 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

>>> No, I don't.
>>
>> Then shut the fuck up about it, Dink.
>
> It's a public group, you dildo-head.

Fer fox sake, Alex. If I've taught you nothing else over the past three
years - and it's entirely plausible that I haven't - it's that it
doesn't take much to make Chadwick look like the half-witted simpleton
he is. Hell, desperation and stupiditiy ooze from every Cushingoid pore
of his bloated corpse!

But "dildo-head"? Looks like he's dragged you down to his own
sub-normal gimp level, and now he's threatening to beat you with
experience.

Yellow card, half pint...

]v[etaphoid

May 28, 2019, 5:21:05 AM5/28/19
Phil Dercucci submitted this idea :
Asked and answered, NotChad [but really butthurt that no one respects
Chad]...

https://imgur.com/a/LyIFL

The proof as they say, is in the pudding...

Phil Dercucci

May 28, 2019, 7:25:51 PM5/28/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.e4867e3579...@phoid.con:
You don't make rules here, sociopath. You can only whine like a stupid
American.

The Chad

May 28, 2019, 10:40:51 PM5/28/19
On Mon, 27 May 2019 17:06:51 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> You're uglier and fatter than Chud.
>

> I'm 5'6"

Unless you take pictures with women on the WNBA roster, you're not even
close to 5'6".

> and 160 pounds

Since you are an unathletic, non-muscular slob, BMI is an accurate tool
in your case - and your BMI is just short of 26.

You're fat, midget.

%

May 28, 2019, 11:04:51 PM5/28/19
have you ever notice what a blob you are ,
how can you type with your gut on the keys like that

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2019, 11:39:52 PM5/28/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 10:40:51 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "I-look-like-a-librarian-but-act-like-I-should-be-in-the-childrens'-section" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 27 May 2019 17:06:51 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:
>
> >> You're uglier and fatter than Chud.
> >

> > I'm 5'6"
>
> Unless you take pictures with women on the WNBA roster, you're not even
> close to 5'6".

I am 5'6", you fat piece of shit.
I have been 5'6" for quite a long time.
I'm sure if I went into the archives -- I won't, because you simply aren't worth the effort -- that I would find posts where you attempted to insult me about my height and fail per your usual style.

> > and 160 pounds
>
> Since you are an unathletic, non-muscular slob, BMI is an accurate tool
> in your case - and your BMI is just short of 26.

I exercise and eat well, unlike you. You look like a rejected Garbage Pail Kid from the 1980s.

> You're fat, midget.

You're a sociopath, fuck head.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2019, 11:40:13 PM5/28/19
Text-to-gut translation. Duh.

]v[etaphoid

May 29, 2019, 7:40:03 AM5/29/19
Phil Dercucci pretended :
Hey Chad, looks like you forgot to turn off your Phil Dercucci muppet.

No big drama - all of the comments regrading what a half-witted
simpleton Chad is, apply equally to each of his carbon copy sockpuppets
and their identikit personalities.

My love to John Henry, assuming he ever talks to you ever again...

]v[etaphoid

May 29, 2019, 7:44:35 AM5/29/19
The Chad submitted this idea :
ROFL!

Being called fat by Chadwick is akin to being called a rapist by
R.Kelly!

Well said, Oprah Bryant...

]v[etaphoid

May 29, 2019, 8:20:40 AM5/29/19
% brought next idea :
Chad mashes at his vision impaired keyboard through his coke-bottle
glasses using a combination of furry, clenched fists, aforementioned
gut extension and a pointing wand his optometrist wedged in his mouth
to assist with daily chores.

Don't believe me? Check out the tools of Chadwick's trade here;

https://imgur.com/FM0h2pQ

The Chad

May 29, 2019, 5:24:42 PM5/29/19
On Tue, 28 May 2019 20:39:49 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> > I'm 5'6"
>>
>> Unless you take pictures with women on the WNBA roster, you're not even
>> close to 5'6".
>
> I am 5'6"

Maybe with lifts. After all, you've had lifts in your Amazon wish list in
the past...

> fat piece of shit.

https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM

Yep, that's a fat piece of shit.

>> > and 160 pounds
>>
>> Since you are an unathletic, non-muscular slob, BMI is an accurate tool
>> in your case - and your BMI is just short of 26.
>>

> I exercise and eat well

https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM

Please let us in on your fitness secrets.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 6:44:22 PM5/29/19
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 5:24:42 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Special Sauce" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> >> Unless you take pictures with women on the WNBA roster, you're not even
> >> close to 5'6".
> >
> > I am 5'6"
>
> Maybe with lifts. After all, you've had lifts in your Amazon wish list in
> the past...

No, I haven't, though the idea of you stalking me through my Amazon wish list is creepy as hell (but not entirely surprising...).

> > fat piece of shit.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
>
> Yep, that's a fat piece of shit.

How cute, you re-uploaded the image after I got the first one removed for image theft.
By the way, Pillsbury Noboy, you can not insult me with that image. Though we have been through this already.

Damn, your jealously must eat you up. On top of everything else YOU eat, I mean.

> >> Since you are an unathletic, non-muscular slob, BMI is an accurate tool
> >> in your case - and your BMI is just short of 26.
> >>

> > I exercise and eat well
>
> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
>
> Please let us in on your fitness secrets.

Well for starters I don't eat entire pies, unlike a certain sociopath in Utah that I could point out...

%

May 29, 2019, 6:54:41 PM5/29/19
yes you do

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:00:58 PM5/29/19
you should shut up now
it's the latest trend on social media

%

May 29, 2019, 7:05:48 PM5/29/19
no it isn't if it was a latest trend you'd be last to hear about it

The Chad

May 29, 2019, 7:06:35 PM5/29/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019 15:44:20 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> > I am 5'6"
>>
>> Maybe with lifts. After all, you've had lifts in your Amazon wish list
>> in the past...
>

> No

Yes. After all, how would you take pictures like these?

https://imgur.com/vUeQoZd

>> > fat piece of shit.
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
>>
>> Yep, that's a fat piece of shit.
>

> How cute

Nobody thinks that's "cute", midget porkster.

>> > I exercise and eat well
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
>>
>> Please let us in on your fitness secrets.
>

> Well for starters I don't eat entire pies

You can't afford pie.

Your claimed height and weight would make your BMI just short of 26 -
which, in the case of someone as unathletic and non-muscular as you,
would make you overweight.

Go on a diet, you fat fuck.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:08:22 PM5/29/19
you have no clue what you are talking about so it is a good time to stop talking.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:12:45 PM5/29/19
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:06:35 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Catfish" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> >> Maybe with lifts. After all, you've had lifts in your Amazon wish list
> >> in the past...
> >

> > No
>
> Yes. After all, how would you take pictures like these?
>
> https://imgur.com/vUeQoZd

Wow, another stolen photo from my Facebook page and this one 15 years old, no less.
Congratulations on your sociopathic behavior; you seemed to have streamlined it.

> >> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
> >>
> >> Yep, that's a fat piece of shit.
> >

> > How cute
>
> Nobody thinks that's "cute", midget porkster.

Your post-edits are pathetic, pedantic, predictable and several other "p-words" that I am sure I can find.

==

How cute, you re-uploaded the image after I got the first one removed for image theft.
By the way, Pillsbury Noboy, you can not insult me with that image. Though we have been through this already.

Damn, your jealously must eat you up. On top of everything else YOU eat, I mean.

==

> >> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
> >>
> >> Please let us in on your fitness secrets.
> >

> > Well for starters I don't eat entire pies
>
> You can't afford pie.

I have a steady job, unlike you, and I can afford groceries of my choosing.
How's that whole WIC thing coming along for you, Welfare Boy?

> Your claimed height and weight would make your BMI just short of 26 -
> which, in the case of someone as unathletic and non-muscular as you,
> would make you overweight.

You have no idea how muscular I am or how much I exercise.
Though I am sure it is not for lack of stalking.

> Go on a diet, you fat fuck.

Go eat lead, you sociopathic piece of shit.

%

May 29, 2019, 7:13:00 PM5/29/19
i do what i please ,
you sit there and put up with it

%

May 29, 2019, 7:14:52 PM5/29/19
is that what your mom has up there now ... lead

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:18:08 PM5/29/19
i usually ignore you and pretend that you are an escaped mental patient at a public library

%

May 29, 2019, 7:24:20 PM5/29/19
i don't care what you do your whole life is pretend

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:27:40 PM5/29/19
my life is better than yours
and you are nothing but ones and zeroes
mostly zeros
in fact a lot of zero

%

May 29, 2019, 7:32:46 PM5/29/19
because i'm talking to a nothing

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 7:34:56 PM5/29/19
talking to yourself?

%

May 29, 2019, 7:54:46 PM5/29/19
pretty close to it i'm the only logical one here

The Chad

May 29, 2019, 7:56:36 PM5/29/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:12:42 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:06:35 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Catfish"
> Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

>> > No
>>
>> Yes. After all, how would you take pictures like these?
>>
>> https://imgur.com/vUeQoZd
>
> Wow, another stolen photo from my Facebook page

You should screen your FB "friends" better. There isn't one RSPWer, past
or present, who doesn't view you as a laughingstock.

>> > Well for starters I don't eat entire pies
>>
>> You can't afford pie.
>

> I have a steady job

Scrounging for temp work at filming locations isn't a "steady job", you
fat ass midget - and as soon as the film/television industry pulls the
plug on using Jawwwjuhhh for cheap location shooting because of your
inbred governor & state legislature, you'll be back to nothing.

>> Your claimed height and weight would make your BMI just short of 26 -
>> which, in the case of someone as unathletic and non-muscular as you,
>> would make you overweight.
>>

> You have no idea how muscular I am

You're not.

Hope you don't lose your food stamps, Porky.

The Chad

May 29, 2019, 7:59:16 PM5/29/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:27:38 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:

> my life is better than yours

Well, you're not a drug addict (that we know of) on permanent disability,
so your life may actually be better than Pisscent's.

That said, do you really want to live in a mindset of lowered
expectations?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:06:05 PM5/29/19
you are about as logical as a mobius strip

%

May 29, 2019, 8:09:33 PM5/29/19
thanks what a great thing to say

%

May 29, 2019, 8:10:45 PM5/29/19
everybody talk about % , YAY

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:11:30 PM5/29/19
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:56:36 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Public Showers" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:12:42 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> >> Yes. After all, how would you take pictures like these?
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/vUeQoZd
> >
> > Wow, another stolen photo from my Facebook page
>
> You should screen your FB "friends" better. There isn't one RSPWer, past
> or present, who doesn't view you as a laughingstock.

Fortunately -- or rather, unfortunately -- for you, I know you are a lying douchebag.
You stole that photo yourself, and now you're trying to body-shame me with it despite the fact that a) you can't body shame me and b) it's more than 15 years old.

Then again if we are going by older photos to body shame people, how come you look like you just missed being born without flippers?

https://imgur.com/a/H2R8AoP

> >> You can't afford pie.
> >

> > I have a steady job
>
> Scrounging for temp work at filming locations isn't a "steady job", you
> fat ass midget -

You have no idea what I have and have not worked, you fat ass sociopath.

> and as soon as the film/television industry pulls the
> plug on using Jawwwjuhhh for cheap location shooting because of your
> inbred governor & state legislature, you'll be back to nothing.

Your ignorance is truly amazing and astounding.
Ripley's might want to rent it out from you.

> >> Your claimed height and weight would make your BMI just short of 26 -
> >> which, in the case of someone as unathletic and non-muscular as you,
> >> would make you overweight.
> >>

> > You have no idea how muscular I am
>
> You're not.

Chadlee, fat does not count as a muscle.

> Hope you don't lose your food stamps, Porky.

Difficult to lose what one never has or had.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:12:43 PM5/29/19
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:59:16 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Sexual Deviant" Bryant posting and posing The Chad wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:27:38 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote:
>
> > my life is better than yours
>
> Well, you're not a drug addict (that we know of) on permanent disability,
> so your life may actually be better than Pisscent's.

LMFAO

Well at least your lies are different than your previous ones this time.
Though your bullshit reads about as well as a Stephen King novel created by fourth graders.

> That said, do you really want to live in a mindset of lowered
> expectations?

Your expectations are low enough for everyone, Chadlee. But being a sexually-deviant, sociopathic, paranoid bipolar stalker, it's not like they were high in the first place.

%

May 29, 2019, 8:13:27 PM5/29/19
LOL , food stamps , i bet it's true

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 29, 2019, 8:13:37 PM5/29/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

<...>

>I have a steady job, unlike you, and I can afford groceries of my choosing.
>How's that whole WIC thing coming along for you, Welfare Boy?

You can afford groceries of your choosing only because you steal your
mommy's Social Security check in order to buy cases at a time of
Hostess Twinkies.

LOL!

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.

%

May 29, 2019, 8:18:13 PM5/29/19
On 2019-05-29 5:13 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2019, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> I have a steady job, unlike you, and I can afford groceries of my choosing.
>> How's that whole WIC thing coming along for you, Welfare Boy?
>
> You can afford groceries of your choosing only because you steal your
> mommy's Social Security check in order to buy cases at a time of
> Hostess Twinkies.
>
> LOL!

you don't even buy groceries you just go to the dining room

Janithor

May 29, 2019, 8:40:45 PM5/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
...said Fat Chad.

LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:41:20 PM5/29/19
If you believe Chadlee's lies then you are a more hopeless case than I thought.
You should suicide.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:42:07 PM5/29/19
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 8:13:37 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> steal
>Social Security check in order to buy
> Hostess Twinkies.
>
> --
> Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Doesn't surprise me that you do that, Gargles.
Do you do it in a gay way or a semi-straight way?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2019, 8:43:17 PM5/29/19
https://imgur.com/a/H2R8AoP

That's not fat.
That's a birth defect.

Janithor

May 29, 2019, 8:44:04 PM5/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
Fat Chad is so fat..._________________

%

May 29, 2019, 8:49:29 PM5/29/19
so fat he went to KFC to get a bucket of chicken they asked him what
size and he said the one on the roof

Janithor

May 29, 2019, 10:27:17 PM5/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
Fat Chad is so fat when he bent over and showed his ass crack the grand
canyon said "DAMMMMMMMMMMN"

%

May 29, 2019, 11:02:35 PM5/29/19
fat chad is so fat when he stepped on the scale, the doctor said holy
crap, that's my phone number

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2019, 12:04:12 AM5/30/19
Fat Chad is so fat when he gets into a tub it causes a tidal wave.

Phil Dercucci

May 30, 2019, 12:05:01 AM5/30/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.ed3c7e3584...@phoid.con:

> % brought next idea :

>>> Unless you take pictures with women on the WNBA roster, you're
>>> not even close to 5'6".

>>> Since you are an unathletic, non-muscular slob, BMI is an
>>> accurate tool in your case - and your BMI is just short of 26.
>>>
>>> You're fat, midget.
>>>
>> have you ever notice what a blob you are ,
>> how can you type with your gut on the keys like that
>
> Chad mashes at his vision impaired keyboard through his
> coke-bottle glasses using a combination of furry, clenched fists,
> aforementioned gut extension and a pointing wand his optometrist
> wedged in his mouth to assist with daily chores.
>
> Don't believe me? Check out the tools of Chadwick's trade here;
>
> https://imgur.com/FM0h2pQ

What's your vision, lying coward?

---
https://www.avg.com

Gary Schuyler

May 30, 2019, 1:42:31 AM5/30/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
You're boring us, Alex...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2019, 2:26:01 AM5/30/19
Hi, Chadlee.

Janithor

May 30, 2019, 2:52:14 AM5/30/19
x-no-archive: yes
Fat Chad is so fat, he can't even fit into just 1 Usenet identity.

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:26:25 AM5/30/19
Gary Schuyler presented the following explanation :
Well looky here. Gary Schuyler is now posting from Phil Dercucci's PC,
using Phil's newsreader, Phil's news-server and Phil's anti-virus
software.

I wonder which fat, cowardly, sociopathic Cushingoid he could be...

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:30:28 AM5/30/19
The Chad expressed precisely :

>>> https://imgur.com/a/br2o4XM
>>>
>>> Please let us in on your fitness secrets.
>>

>> Well for starters I don't eat entire pies
>
> You can't afford pie.

ROFL!

Poor, fat Chatwick (who weighed 259 pounds when arrested four years ago
- *before* he really stopped trying and let himself go!) thinks that
pies are a luxury item...

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:32:52 AM5/30/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com submitted this idea :
> On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:56:36 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Public
> Showers" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:12:42 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

>>> Wow, another stolen photo from my Facebook page
>>
>> You should screen your FB "friends" better. There isn't one RSPWer, past
>> or present, who doesn't view you as a laughingstock.
>
> Fortunately -- or rather, unfortunately -- for you, I know you are a lying
> douchebag. You stole that photo yourself, and now you're trying to body-shame
> me with it despite the fact that a) you can't body shame me and b) it's more
> than 15 years old.
>
> Then again if we are going by older photos to body shame people, how come you
> look like you just missed being born without flippers?
>
> https://imgur.com/a/H2R8AoP

ROFL!

Chadlee whined to imgur and had it removed.

Please upload and link it again...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2019, 12:11:31 PM5/30/19

]v[etaphoid

May 30, 2019, 5:54:52 PM5/30/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com used his keyboard to write :
Good lord.

Small wonder his mother died after childbirth! Imagine having to
squeeze that gigantic Cushingoid head from betwixt her hairy thighs!

I'll bet Chadwick tore her cooter from asshole to breakfast...

Phil Dercucci

May 31, 2019, 12:04:41 AM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.f48e7e35b7...@phoid.con:
No, he isn't. Learn to read, sociopath...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2019, 12:09:39 PM5/31/19
On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 12:04:41 AM UTC-4, Phil Dercucci wrote:

> sociopath...

Indeed.

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 5:51:40 PM5/31/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
Come on Philip - we all know a $99 PC when we see one!

Glad to see that we've trained you to add the term 'sociopath' to your
lexicon. It's one you're going to hear a lot for the remainder of your
brief stay with us...

Phil Dercucci

May 31, 2019, 7:02:05 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.09d77e363f...@phoid.con:
How did you get anywhere in life when you know so little?

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 8:07:19 PM5/31/19
Just lucky I guess. People like me for some reason. It's a concept I
won't bother trying to explain to you, since I know you will never,
ever experience it.

I know that you got caught out bragging about owning three $99 PCs
which it turns out you didn't even own. Like you actually thought
anyone would be impressed by a PC which cost less than most people will
spent out on a night for a decent dinner!

Your one PC received two stars from Newegg after freezing up any time
you had more than two tabs open in IE. Remember how you told us your
boss was going to buy 400(!) of them to upgrade(!) your workstations at
work(!)?

You are destined to forever choke on your own web of pathetic lies...

Phil Dercucci

May 31, 2019, 10:26:43 PM5/31/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.0a5f7e3660...@phoid.con:
You obviously have no family or friends. You wouldn't be here so
often if you did.

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2019, 11:25:07 PM5/31/19
Phil Dercucci pretended :
Here's the rest that got lost in translation, Notchad;

It's a concept I won't bother trying to explain to you, since I know
you will never, ever experience it.

I know that you got caught out bragging about owning three $99 PCs
which it turns out you didn't even own. Like you actually thought
anyone would be impressed by a PC which cost less than most people will
spent out on a night for a decent dinner!

Your one PC received two stars from Newegg after freezing up any time
you had more than two tabs open in IE. Remember how you told us your
boss was going to buy 400(!) of them to upgrade(!) your workstations at
work(!)?

You are destined to forever choke on your own web of pathetic lies...

> You obviously have no family or friends. You wouldn't be here so
> often if you did.

Hi Notchad. Just so that you know, someone just snipped out 90% of the
content you were responding to, leaving you to choke on your usual
bitterness and envy. Again.

And if you get the chance in between your day visits to the ex-wife who
despises you and the two ex-sons who don't want you in their lives
anymore, don't forget to turn your AVG virus protection back on. In
between switching between socktard #1, #2 and #3 you forget to include
your signature AVG! You stupid, stupid fuck...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 1, 2019, 6:29:52 AM6/1/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
My vision is for a world free of sociopathic bottom-feeders who do
nothing but eat, whine, eat some more and create a burden on the rest
of society.

I'd like to exterminate everyone who has ever used the term "cunt
weevil" in the history of rspw. Fortunately the only two people who
have used the term, ever are you and Chadwick Bryant, so it's a pretty
easy task to wipe out you punching bags...

What's your vision and what exactly did you think was fake about the
photo I uploaded of Chad, Notchad?

]v[etaphoid

Jun 1, 2019, 8:50:23 AM6/1/19
The Chad was thinking very hard :
> On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:12:42 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:06:35 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "Catfish"
>> Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

>>> Yes. After all, how would you take pictures like these?
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/vUeQoZd
>>
>> Wow, another stolen photo from my Facebook page
>
> You should screen your FB "friends" better. There isn't one RSPWer, past
> or present, who doesn't view you as a laughingstock.

>>> You can't afford pie.
>>

>> I have a steady job
>
> Scrounging for temp work at filming locations isn't a "steady job", you
> fat ass midget - and as soon as the film/television industry pulls the
> plug on using Jawwwjuhhh for cheap location shooting because of your
> inbred governor & state legislature, you'll be back to nothing.
>
>>> Your claimed height and weight would make your BMI just short of 26 -
>>> which, in the case of someone as unathletic and non-muscular as you,
>>> would make you overweight.
>>>

>> You have no idea how muscular I am
>
> You're not.
>
> Hope you don't lose your food stamps, Porky.

Welcome back, Grimace.

Keep girl-throwing those stones from your filthy, tiny, rented glass
house...

JeffH

Jun 4, 2019, 7:55:11 PM6/4/19
I enjoyed it. Going to Fyte on June 29th.

JeffH
Matured now. Will talk on topic with Chad.

%

Jun 4, 2019, 8:02:35 PM6/4/19
this makes no sense
It is loading more messages.