Stephen "Flounder" Ferst is dead but Chadlee Anvil "Douchebag Narcissistic Sociopath" Bryant still lives!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 11:50:43 PM6/17/17
There is absolutely no justice in this world, ever, at all. :-(

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 18, 2017, 12:39:03 AM6/18/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 11:50:43 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> There is absolutely no justice in this world, ever, at all. :-(

TANJ damnit, indeed.

The Chad

Jun 18, 2017, 6:58:34 PM6/18/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
Both of you white-trash inbreds will die before I do, so GET THE FUCK
OVER IT.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 7:08:06 PM6/18/17
Chadlee, don't be so angry.
It's not anyone's fault but your own that your cholesterol level is higher than the weight of your average sumo wrestler.
It's not anyone's fault but your own that you will die alone and unloved.
It's not anyone's fault but your own that, upon your death, your sons will have you cremated and your ashes flushed down the toilet.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 8:10:36 AM6/19/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 11:50:43 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> There is absolutely no justice in this world, ever, at all. :-(

Give it up, Dink. You're still at the bottom of the totem pole of life.

BTW, Stephen Furst also starred on Babylon 5 & St. Elsewhere, so there's more to his career than "Animal House" and its TV spinoff, Delta House.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 4:19:43 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:10:36 AM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 11:50:43 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > There is absolutely no justice in this world, ever, at all. :-(
>
> Give it up, Dink. You're still at the bottom of the totem pole of life.

Do you have to use chapstick when you lick Chad's balls or do you just go at it naturally?
(robby told me to ask...)

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 6:34:47 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 4:19:43 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:10:36 AM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 11:50:43 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > There is absolutely no justice in this world, ever, at all. :-(
> >
> > Give it up, Dink. You're still at the bottom of the totem pole of life.
>

> Do you have to use chapstick when you lick Chad's balls or do you just go at it naturally?
> (robby told me to ask...)

First of all, you're lying when you claim Robby told you to ask. Second, you just don't get it.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 6:43:14 PM6/19/17
that wind you feel is the point rushing over your head
You are in more denial than Cleopatra

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 7:30:38 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 6:43:14 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 6:34:47 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Do you have to use chapstick when you lick Chad's balls or do you just go at it naturally?
> > > (robby told me to ask...)
> >
> > First of all, you're lying when you claim Robby told you to ask. Second, you just don't get it.

I am in more denial than Cleopatra.

FIFY.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 8:51:04 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:30:38 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am in more denial than Cleopatra.

you certainly are.

The Chad

Jun 19, 2017, 9:02:17 PM6/19/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
I'm pretty sure that Dink's Mawmaw forces him to wear his dad's
clothes and sleep in her bed. Nothing else could explain this
"Wardrobe By AARP" ensemble:

https://i.imgur.com/McvLFvt.jpg

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 9:11:05 PM6/19/17
I'm pretty sure that you are in desperate need of lithium and a strait jacket.

That photo was taken in Extras Holding prior to filming an episode of Sundance Channel's "Rectify" as a background extra.

You also stole it, per usual. In this case, where you usually steal my photos from: my Facebook page.

You fail again. But, as you are used to failing, you should be able to just shake it off, let it all fall to the floor with the rest of your failures and general ignorance. Just be careful where you step--it's everywhere.

robert stickler

Jun 19, 2017, 9:12:03 PM6/19/17
Lol that's dink?

The Chad

Jun 19, 2017, 9:25:28 PM6/19/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:3b453592-c542-4923-
81f7-fa8...@googlegroups.com:

> Lol that's dink?

Yep. So is this:

https://i.imgur.com/yh05jMn.jpg

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 19, 2017, 9:30:30 PM6/19/17
404 Not Found. You're about as dumb as Dink.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

%

Jun 19, 2017, 10:19:15 PM6/19/17
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 01:21:46 -0000 (UTC), The Chad
> <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:3b453592-c542-4923-
>> 81f7-fa8...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Lol that's dink?
>>
>> Yep. So is this:
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/yh05jMn.jpg
>
> 404 Not Found. You're about as dumb as Dink.

it works for me , it's a guy making camera adjustments ,
look like all your millions of dollars in computer equipment was just as
much of a waste as you are

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 20, 2017, 12:31:50 AM6/20/17
Checkmate! In article <oi9rvr$6np$5...@dont-email.me>, chada...@aol.com
says...
LOL! Emmett could totally kick his ass!

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 20, 2017, 12:33:40 AM6/20/17
Checkmate! In article <hkugkc578opqtsvbr...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yecht_master.fake says...

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 01:21:46 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> >robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:3b453592-c542-4923-
> >81f7-fa8...@googlegroups.com:
> >
> >> Lol that's dink?
> >
> >Yep. So is this:
> >
> >https://i.imgur.com/yh05jMn.jpg
>
> 404 Not Found. You're about as dumb as Dink.

That's funny... I found it with no problems. You must be dum.

%

Jun 20, 2017, 12:36:44 AM6/20/17
but what a nice place to have lunch ,
a woman would really fall for a guy ,
that went all that out to impress her

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 20, 2017, 12:45:57 AM6/20/17
Checkmate! In article <ae6u9s....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
Those were really high class folding tables and chairs, and that was the
best location in the entire parking structure.

My kitties are wrasslin'...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 1:45:20 AM6/20/17
Hi, Greg.

%

Jun 20, 2017, 9:22:41 AM6/20/17
i just love exhaust soot on my sandwiches

make a title belt for the kitties

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 9:32:03 AM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 12:33:40 AM UTC-4, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <hkugkc578opqtsvbr...@4ax.com>,
> greghall@yecht_master.fake says...
>

> > On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 01:21:46 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> > >robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:3b453592-c542-4923-
> > >81f7-fa8...@googlegroups.com:

> > >Yep. So is this:
> > >
> > >https://i.imgur.com/yh05jMn.jpg
> >
> > 404 Not Found. You're about as dumb as Dink.
>
> That's funny... I found it with no problems. You must be dum.

No. Gregory tried it when the link was briefly broken due to his own computer issues.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 20, 2017, 2:05:30 PM6/20/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:31:47 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

>LOL! Emmett could totally kick his ass!

I'm not so sure Emmett would have the heart
to kick Clem Kadiddlehopper's ass. LOL.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 2:17:32 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 2:05:30 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:31:47 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >LOL! Emmett could totally kick his ass!
>
> I'm not so sure Emmett would have the heart
> to kick Clem Kadiddlehopper's ass. LOL.

I'm not so sure Emmett is going to want to go on the S.S. GirlsAreYucky with you.

%

Jun 20, 2017, 7:23:32 PM6/20/17
Skeet wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:05:26 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
> <greghall@yecht_master.fake> wrote:
>
>> Clem Kadiddlehopper
>

> Damn I haven't heard that name in years, where did it come from?

red skelton

%

Jun 20, 2017, 7:23:44 PM6/20/17
Skeet wrote: