LOL! Mike Pence is Measuring the Drapes

Jason Todd!!!

May 19, 2017, 11:52:04 PM5/19/17

Trijcomm

May 20, 2017, 2:26:38 AM5/20/17
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:52:04 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> http://time.com/4784340/mike-pence-creates-pac/
>

> Jason

For when he wins after Trump is in for two terms.

me

May 20, 2017, 2:33:18 AM5/20/17
you are so fucking stupid

Freezer

May 20, 2017, 8:32:23 AM5/20/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> For when he wins after Trump is in for two terms.

At this rate, he doesn't make two years.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

May 20, 2017, 1:29:04 PM5/20/17
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:32:23 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > For when he wins after Trump is in for two terms.
>
> At this rate, he doesn't make two years.

Yep, you ARE daft. You are living in a fantasy world because that's where the sources of your information exist.

me

May 20, 2017, 2:01:53 PM5/20/17
So, in your world Trump is not being investigated for anything at all, and everything is just great?

The denial is strong in this one

Trijcomm

May 20, 2017, 2:39:03 PM5/20/17
Good grief, man! That is EXACTLY what Comey said on several occasions! It is YOU who are in denial!

robert stickler

May 20, 2017, 2:50:08 PM5/20/17
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2:26:38 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
trump will be in for 8 years guaranteed.

me

May 20, 2017, 3:48:22 PM5/20/17
it is going to be so much fun watching your meltdown when Trump is impeached

Lou Proctor

May 20, 2017, 8:11:59 PM5/20/17
You always sound like such a pretentious little faggot when you post.

robert stickler

May 20, 2017, 8:44:15 PM5/20/17
Lol if Obama wasn't impeached for his numerous crimes, then trump won't be. He's done nothing wrong

The Chad

May 20, 2017, 10:11:12 PM5/20/17
Lou Proctor <loupr...@aol.com> wrote in news:a47d5c99-78b1-40b1-
9345-95b...@googlegroups.com:

whois 198.58.100.240

# The following results may also be obtained via:
# https://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=198.58.100.240?
showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netr
ef2
#

NetRange: 198.58.96.0 - 198.58.127.255
CIDR: 198.58.96.0/19
NetName: LINODE-US
NetHandle: NET-198-58-96-0-1
Parent: NET198 (NET-198-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS:
RegDate: 2012-08-10
Updated: 2012-08-10
Ref: https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-198-58-96-0-1

OrgName: Linode
OrgId: LINOD
Address: 329 E. Jimmie Leeds Road
Address: Suite A
City: Galloway
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08205
Country: US
RegDate: 2008-04-24
Updated: 2017-01-28
Comment: http://www.linode.com
Ref: https://whois.arin.net/rest/org/LINOD

OrgNOCHandle: LNO21-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Linode Network Operations
OrgNOCPhone: +1-609-380-7304
OrgNOCEmail: sup...@linode.com
OrgNOCRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/LNO21-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: LNO21-ARIN
OrgTechName: Linode Network Operations
OrgTechPhone: +1-609-380-7304
OrgTechEmail: sup...@linode.com
OrgTechRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/LNO21-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: LAS12-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Linode Abuse Support
OrgAbusePhone: +1-609-380-7100
OrgAbuseEmail: ab...@linode.com
OrgAbuseRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/LAS12-ARIN

Did Weedhawk finally get priced out of SoHo?

Lou Proctor

May 20, 2017, 10:23:47 PM5/20/17
Shut your dick pleaser, you fat faggot.