Hey Chad! Unifarva still refuses to get a job!

robert

Jun 14, 2017, 11:40:55 PM6/14/17
Can you believe it?

The Chad

Jun 15, 2017, 1:16:49 AM6/15/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:53916bbb-c1d3-4db2-a192-
c687ef...@googlegroups.com:

> Can you believe it?

Yes. Lazy white trash queefers like him have no motivation.

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 5:11:06 AM6/15/17
His parents didn't raise him right

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 6:44:33 AM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 5:11:06 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> His parents didn't raise him right

coming from the mamas boy still living at home at 38.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2017, 9:50:09 AM6/15/17
You are such a funny fat sociopath.

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 12:38:13 PM6/15/17
Get a job you 2!

%

Jun 15, 2017, 1:16:17 PM6/15/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Get a job you 2!

job this

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 1:18:38 PM6/15/17
job what, you inbred suckachad?

%

Jun 15, 2017, 1:53:31 PM6/15/17
job your nose through my pants zipper

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 2:02:55 PM6/15/17
Get a job!

%

Jun 15, 2017, 2:09:37 PM6/15/17
robert wrote:
> Get a job!

job this

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 2:25:21 PM6/15/17
No

%

Jun 15, 2017, 2:46:05 PM6/15/17
robert wrote:
> No

oh yea

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 2:50:42 PM6/15/17
Job this

%

Jun 15, 2017, 5:02:54 PM6/15/17
robert wrote:
> Job this

ask you're sister

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 6:07:57 PM6/15/17
how is Maggie?

The Chad

Jun 15, 2017, 9:10:14 PM6/15/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in

> coming from the mamas boy still living at home at 38.

You're 37 and live in a trailer park, Queefus. Close your shit-eater.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2017, 10:10:18 PM6/15/17
You're 40 and acting like a six-year-old with a tantrum.
Close YOUR "shit-eater".
Also, the fact that you associate ingestion of feces with the human mouth is not very surprising.
One has to wonder just how fucked up your childhood was back in the day.

robert stickler

Jun 15, 2017, 10:11:02 PM6/15/17
How can he afford that?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 10:36:56 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:11:02 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> How can he afford that?

chad is a grifting punk

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 11:12:58 PM6/15/17
He is not cm punk

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 12:20:29 AM6/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
I've worked for what I have, you gigantic cuck.

You've never done a goddamned thing for yourself - your hand has always
been out.

Stick your fat head in an oven and turn on the gas, Queefus.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 2:55:21 AM6/16/17
take your own advice, one game shitstick.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 3:05:18 AM6/16/17
stop messing with chad! or he will get your ass evicted.

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 3:17:13 AM6/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
...says the lazy shit-stained queef who has never earned anything in
his life.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 7:21:39 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:20:29 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:11:02 PM UTC-4, robert stickler
> > wrote:
> >> How can he afford that?
> >
> > chad is a grifting punk
>
> I've worked for what I have, you gigantic cuck.

You have lies, a history of stalking and bullshit.

> You've never done a goddamned thing for yourself - your hand has always
> been out.
>
> Stick your fat head in an oven and turn on the gas, Queefus.

Go swan dive onto a steak knife you blubber-filled butthead.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 9:02:48 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:17:13 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:20:29 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> I've worked for what I have, you gigantic cuck.
> >>
> >> You've never done a goddamned thing for yourself - your hand has
> >> always been out.
> >>
> >> Stick your fat head in an oven and turn on the gas, Queefus.
> >
> > take your own advice, one game shitstick.
>
> ...says the lazy shit-stained queef who has never earned anything in
> his life.

one track mind loopy ass nut.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 9:03:55 AM6/16/17
shut the fuck up before I whack you like the pesky mole you are.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 4:19:10 PM6/16/17
Unifarva is getting evicted!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 7:23:17 PM6/17/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:19:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Unifarva is getting evicted!

on what grounds?

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 1:08:50 AM6/18/17
Chad said dude

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 19, 2017, 3:25:23 PM6/19/17
On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:08:50 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad said dude

lol.
in other words, you aint got shit.

robert stickler

Jun 19, 2017, 6:17:10 PM6/19/17
Chad is pure proof

The Chad

Jun 19, 2017, 8:53:35 PM6/19/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in news:7a512407-
dd8f-492d-942...@googlegroups.com:
Queefus, the only thing you have in life is shit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 9:12:33 PM6/19/17
You really are one sad sack of shit, Chadlee.
Why were you given a dishonorable discharge from the National Guard?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 20, 2017, 6:35:05 AM6/20/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:53:35 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
etc.

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2017, 12:30:29 PM6/20/17
Get a job!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 20, 2017, 12:49:08 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 12:30:29 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Get a job!

pay your taxes.

robert stickler

Jun 20, 2017, 1:47:33 PM6/20/17
Already do

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 1:55:17 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 1:47:33 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Already do

shut the hell up you deadbeat and learn how to attribute a post.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 20, 2017, 4:11:08 PM6/20/17
lol.
attribute, you deadbeat.