can't even check yahoo mail without tons of pro gay advertising all over the page

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 11:04:07 AM6/25/17
I ask, why is there never any pro straight advertising?

me

Jun 25, 2017, 11:49:40 AM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:04:07 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I ask, why is there never any pro straight advertising?

if you would stop looking at gay sex sites that advertising wouldn't show up

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 12:12:36 PM6/25/17
Yahoo mail is a gay sex site?

me

Jun 25, 2017, 12:26:59 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 12:12:36 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yahoo mail is a gay sex site?

no, but because you go to all those gay porn sites it shows up in advertisements on yahoo mail

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 12:57:49 PM6/25/17
No. It was right on the yahoo page. Stupid rainbow crap telling everyone to be proud of who they are

me

Jun 25, 2017, 1:21:46 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 12:57:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No. It was right on the yahoo page. Stupid rainbow crap telling everyone to be proud of who they are

it comes from the gay porn sites you frequent. And if it says everyone should be proud of who they are, what's the problem?

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 1:28:19 PM6/25/17
Never seen a gay porn site

me

Jun 25, 2017, 1:40:13 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 1:28:19 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Never seen a gay porn site

you must have or it wouldn't show up in your mail

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 2:00:56 PM6/25/17
No, it means yahoo is a far left company who promotes homosexuality

Aldrichtom

Jun 25, 2017, 3:33:55 PM6/25/17
Stick with your imaginary friends instead of imaginary issues.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 25, 2017, 5:05:24 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 12:57:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No. It was right on the yahoo page. Stupid rainbow crap telling everyone to be proud of who they are

I can understand how that would frustrate you, seeing as how you are a complete dumbass.

Freezer

Jun 25, 2017, 7:07:39 PM6/25/17
If I don't reply to this me <moosehe...@gmail.com> post,
the terroists win.
Shhh... You'll only confuse him.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Jun 25, 2017, 9:18:31 PM6/25/17
Dink is a dumbass

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 26, 2017, 4:27:16 PM6/26/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:04:07 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I ask, why is there never any pro straight advertising?

I ask why the hell you are using yahoo mail

robert stickler

Jun 26, 2017, 4:54:08 PM6/26/17
why not?

The Chad

Jun 26, 2017, 5:25:25 PM6/26/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in news:08eff43b-
2911-4c4a-a00...@googlegroups.com:

> I ask why the hell you are using yahoo mail

I ask, why the hell are you still using public assistance instead of
eating buckshot?

robert stickler

Jun 26, 2017, 5:32:28 PM6/26/17
Good question

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 26, 2017, 9:32:54 PM6/26/17
I ask, why the hell are you a narcissistic sociopathic bipolar asshole instead of getting the mental health treatment you so obviously require?

robert stickler

Jun 26, 2017, 9:56:07 PM6/26/17
Get a job dink

The Chad

Jun 26, 2017, 10:10:44 PM6/26/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:d1a80924-b2dd-4a22-
bfa4-dba...@googlegroups.com:

> Get a job dink

In the past few days, I have:

-purchased a new phone
-received a promotion
-been approved for a series of exams that will qualify me for yet
another raise
-spent time with the wife & friends

Meanwhile, Dink continues to waddle naked around his fat cracker
Mawmaw's house with no job, no earned income, no prospects, no goals,
no friends, and no future.

Alexander Cain is a beaten, inbred bitch.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 26, 2017, 10:17:21 PM6/26/17
You should try to be nicer to poor Dink. Look
at it this way. It's hardly HIS fault for being
an inbred - that's the doing of his mother
screwing her brother.

And, consider this: if they ever bring back the
Red Skelton show, Dink is a shoe-in for the part
of Clem Kadiddlehopper.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

robert stickler

Jun 26, 2017, 11:35:06 PM6/26/17
Dink is one pathetic loser

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 6:09:36 AM6/27/17
I'm on a film set all this week doing what I love to do.
Meanwhile you are online lying about your life.

Go suck a lead lollipop, you fat, obsessive piece shit.

"Spent time with the wife"
Heh.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

"The simplest everyday way that narcissists show their exaggerated sense of self-importance is by talking about family, work, life in general as if there is nobody else in the picture."

"They ignore or denigrate the abilities and contributions of others and complain that they receive no help at all; they may inspire your sympathy or admiration for their stoicism in the face of hardship or unstinting self-sacrifice for the good of (undeserving) others."

"Another example is claiming unusual benefits or spectacular results from ordinary effort and investment, giving the impression that somehow the narcissist's time and money are worth more than other people's."

" Some narcissists are flamboyantly boastful and self-aggrandizing..."

"Narcissists cultivate solipsistic or "autistic" fantasies, which is to say that they live in their own little worlds (and react with affront when reality dares to intrude)."

"Narcissists think that everyone who is not special and superior is worthless. By definition, normal, ordinary, and average aren't special and superior, and so, to narcissists, they are worthless."

"Excessive in two ways: they want praise, compliments, deference, and expressions of envy all the time, and they want to be told that everything they do is better than what others can do. Sincerity is not an issue here; all that matter are frequency and volume."

"They expect automatic compliance with their wishes or especially favorable treatment, such as thinking that they should always be able to go first and that other people should stop whatever they're doing to do what the narcissists want, and may react with hurt or rage when these expectations are frustrated."

"Narcissists use other people to get what they want without caring about the cost to the other people."

"They are unwilling to recognize or sympathize with other people's feelings and needs. They "tune out" when other people want to talk about their own problems . . . Lack of empathy may take two different directions: (a) accurate interpretation of others' emotions with no concern for others' distress, which is characteristic of psychopaths; and (b) the inability to recognize and accurately interpret other people's emotions, which is the NPD style."

"Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him"

"Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes"

=====
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

"If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement -- and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything -- for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*COUGH*

"At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection."

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerating your achievements and talents

Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people

Requiring constant admiration

Having a sense of entitlement

Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations

Taking advantage of others to get what you want

Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Being envious of others and believing others envy you

Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 6:11:03 AM6/27/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:17:20 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

>should try to be
> an inbred
> --Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

I get the impression that you wouldn't have to try that hard, Greg-Neal.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 6:12:15 AM6/27/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:10:44 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:d1a80924-b2dd-4a22-
> bfa4-dba...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Get a job dink
>
> In the past few days, I have:
>
> -purchased a new phone
> -received a promotion
> -been approved for a series of exams that will qualify me for yet
> another raise
> -spent time with the wife & friends

Don't forget how you:

-found the Holy Grail
-divided by zero
-invented the warp drive
-ran for President
-cloned a dinosaur

...hey, as long as you are going to lie, you may as well make them some good ones rather than your usual exaggerated bullshit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 6:53:39 AM6/27/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:10:44 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:d1a80924-b2dd-4a22-
> bfa4-dba...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Get a job dink
>
> In the past few days, I have:
>
> -purchased a new phone
> -received a promotion
> -been approved for a series of exams that will qualify me for yet
> another raise
> -spent time with the wife & friends

I love how your life is such shit that "spending time with the wife" is an accomplishment for you that you feel as if you have to brag about publicly.

The funniest part is you are obviously clueless on how bad that makes you look.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 27, 2017, 12:37:37 PM6/27/17
On 6/26/2017 7:06 PM, The Chad wrote:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 1:19:31 PM6/27/17
Dink doesn't do shit

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 27, 2017, 3:16:20 PM6/27/17
I wonder why the hell you haven't been exterminated like the pest you are.

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 4:25:02 PM6/27/17
Exterminate unifarva

The Chad

Jun 27, 2017, 10:05:17 PM6/27/17
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yecht_master.fake> wrote in

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 02:06:58 -0000 (UTC), The Chad
> <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
>>news:d1a80924-b2dd-4a22- bfa4-dba...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Get a job dink
>>
>>In the past few days, I have:
>>
>>-purchased a new phone
>>-received a promotion
>>-been approved for a series of exams that will qualify me for yet
>>another raise
>>-spent time with the wife & friends
>>
>>Meanwhile, Dink continues to waddle naked around his fat cracker
>>Mawmaw's house with no job, no earned income, no prospects, no
>>goals, no friends, and no future.
>>
>>Alexander Cain is a beaten, inbred bitch.
>
> You should try to be nicer to poor Dink. Look
> at it this way. It's hardly HIS fault for being
> an inbred - that's the doing of his mother
> screwing her brother.
>
> And, consider this: if they ever bring back the
> Red Skelton show, Dink is a shoe-in for the part
> of Clem Kadiddlehopper.

Dink is a shoe-in for a toilet-scrubbing midget at the local Waffle
House.

%

Jun 27, 2017, 10:17:16 PM6/27/17
hey janithor , here's a reason

Janithor

Jun 27, 2017, 10:23:14 PM6/27/17
x-no-archive: yes
Insulting janitors and short guys in one swoop. You have a point.

robert stickler

Jun 27, 2017, 10:32:24 PM6/27/17
Dink is a janitor?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2017, 10:39:30 PM6/27/17
You're a shoe in for Stay Puff if they re-remake Ghostbusters.
If that doesn't happen, you might be able to double for the Pillsbury Doughboy on commercials.

Or you could always be the "before" photo of a "before and after"weight loss ad.

%

Jun 27, 2017, 10:53:20 PM6/27/17
robert stickler wrote:
> Dink is a janitor?