does so183616. read books?

robert

Feb 6, 2016, 6:42:01 PM2/6/16
Yes?

s0183616

Feb 6, 2016, 8:11:06 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 6:42:01 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Yes?

I used to a lot. It's died down over the years.

robert stickler

Feb 6, 2016, 10:39:43 PM2/6/16
i love vampire books.

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 12:58:47 AM2/7/16
Did you love Twilight? Do you have a crush on Kristen Stewart?

robert stickler

Feb 7, 2016, 11:23:26 AM2/7/16
Yes and no. She's ugly

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 11:34:09 AM2/7/16
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 11:23:26 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes and no. She's ugly

You sound conflicted.

robert stickler

Feb 7, 2016, 8:38:40 PM2/7/16
I loved twilight, but i thought Kristen Stewart did a terrible job playing bella

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 10:33:34 PM2/7/16
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 8:38:40 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I loved twilight, but i thought Kristen Stewart did a terrible job playing bella

She's a pretty bad actor.

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 12:28:56 AM2/8/16
it was shit. she totally portrayed bella wrong in every way. in the book bella is not this suicidal type woman who's always upset about everything.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 8, 2016, 5:45:34 AM2/8/16
robert stickler explained on 8/02/2016 :
> I loved twilight, but i thought Kristen Stewart did a terrible job playing
> bella

You should try the LeStat series by Anne Rice.

I really enjoyed them back when I was a virgin...

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 9:29:43 AM2/8/16
I'm on book number 3 of that right now!