Dick Cheney says he will support Trump

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 23, 2016, 5:31:57 PM6/23/16
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/06/cheney-says-hell-support-trump-because-he-always-backs-gop-nominee

Because he ALWAYS backs the Republican.

Just like me and all the OTHER intelligent people.

The Chad

Jun 23, 2016, 11:42:13 PM6/23/16
On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:31:53 -0400, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:

> http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/06/cheney-says-hell-support-trump-
because-he-always-backs-gop-nominee

> Because he ALWAYS backs the Republican.
>

> Just like me and all the OTHER intelligent people.

Todd, if you were intelligent, you'd have a job and your own place
instead of sponging off of your parents.

Freezer

Jun 24, 2016, 1:51:00 AM6/24/16
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/06/cheney-says-hell-support-
> trump-because-he-always-backs-gop-nominee
>

> Because he ALWAYS backs the Republican.

Real respect real.

True evil respect true evil.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

me

Jun 24, 2016, 7:42:00 PM6/24/16
It's cute that you lump Cheney in with "intelligent" people. Of course, being a conservative, your bar of intelligence is not exactly very high

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 24, 2016, 8:01:16 PM6/24/16
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 5:31:57 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
Please stop talking.

Jason

me

Jun 24, 2016, 8:29:03 PM6/24/16
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 5:31:57 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
The GOP: Setting the bar for "intelligent people" lower since forever.
Message has been deleted