It's Tuesday

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 4:06:28 AM8/8/17
Ready for the Japanese guy to win again?

robert stickler

Aug 8, 2017, 11:06:53 AM8/8/17
He better not

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 11:32:24 AM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 11:06:53 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He better not

Can't you even say his name (Nakamura)? What is wrong with you & Fabiano, anyway?

robert stickler

Aug 8, 2017, 12:47:38 PM8/8/17
He sucks dude

%

Aug 8, 2017, 1:26:00 PM8/8/17
On 2017-08-08 8:06 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> He better not

he will

%

Aug 8, 2017, 1:26:12 PM8/8/17
On 2017-08-08 9:47 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> He sucks dude

no

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:34:21 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:47:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He sucks dude

And I've told you before to go rent some New Japan DVD's.

robert stickler

Aug 8, 2017, 3:57:37 PM8/8/17
He has no charisma

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 6:13:05 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 3:57:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He has no charisma

You wouldn't know anything about charisma, Rob, you haven't been around enough people to know what it is.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 6:30:13 PM8/8/17
You're feeding the trolls, ha!

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 6:40:20 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:30:13 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> You're feeding the trolls, ha!

Technically, Rob isn't a troll anymore. Just a wee bit misguided in some places.

me

Aug 8, 2017, 6:42:46 PM8/8/17
Robert is a racist

robert stickler

Aug 8, 2017, 7:23:37 PM8/8/17
The guy is arrogant and refuses to put anyone over

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2017, 7:32:03 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> The guy is arrogant and refuses to put anyone over

Chad said he wasn't.

%

Aug 8, 2017, 7:48:24 PM8/8/17
On 2017-08-08 12:57 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> He has no charisma

you love fat chad

%

Aug 8, 2017, 7:49:07 PM8/8/17
On 2017-08-08 4:23 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> The guy is arrogant and refuses to put anyone over

fat chad

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 6:42:48 PM8/9/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> The guy is arrogant and refuses to put anyone over

Why does he get a break and HHH doesn't?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2017, 8:52:34 PM8/9/17
Rob doesn't know anything about Nakamura. Won't take my advice and rent some Japanese or ROH DVD's. He's bigoted toward Nakamura, and you're feeding into that, Jim. HHH, meanwhile, was over-protected to a fault back in the '00's needlessly. He's making up for that now with the work he's done turning NXT into the hip place to be online on Wednesdays.

robert stickler

Aug 9, 2017, 8:55:04 PM8/9/17
I don't like him because he won't put anyone over.

%

Aug 9, 2017, 9:40:41 PM8/9/17
On 2017-08-09 5:55 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> I don't like him because he won't put anyone over.

neither will you

robert stickler

Aug 9, 2017, 10:42:23 PM8/9/17
you're patrick.