GREG ALLMAN?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jason Todd!!!

May 27, 2017, 6:10:15 PM5/27/17
They caught the Midnight Rider. *snif*

Of course, let's be honest...Ol Greg was lucky to make it past thirty....

He's with Duane now. RIP

Jason Todd!!!

May 27, 2017, 7:59:12 PM5/27/17
Oh, and let it be noted that between Chris Cornell, Allman and Roger Moore the Rule of Three Hath Been Preserved.

Oh, and I would be remiss if I did not honor the memory of RSPW's Leading Light, A Man Among Men, Rob Horine, Rest in Peace:

Jake lives on!!

Jason

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2017, 5:59:26 AM5/28/17
We also lost former baseball player & Senator Jim Bunning, and Zbignew Brezinski (sp) on Saturday, so it's been more than preserved.