Re.: Be honest. Am I overweight?

]v[etaphoid

Feb 29, 2016, 3:29:27 PM2/29/16
The Chad submitted this idea :

> http://imgur.com/SQiLIWE
>
> I've been feeling a little self-conscious over my appearance
> in recent times, having indulged a little middle-age spread
> due to my diet, lack of exercise and the fact I turn 40 in a
> couple of months. So I'd like you, my closest friends, to
> provide an honest assessment of my appearance and whether or
> not you think I'm healthy or not.
>
> Now this photo was taken a couple of years ago, and I've added
> a few pounds and another 1/2 inch of lens to my coke bottle
> glasses, but otherwise look pretty similar. The Oestrogen pills
> are having unwanted side effects with my bustline, but otherwise
> I am pleased with my improved complexion and shapely calves.
>
> http://imgur.com/SQiLIWE

Hell no, Chad. You're a good size for a boy your age.

Perhaps you wouldn't feel so self-conscious if you weren't forever
getting into pissing contests with younger, stronger, better looking,
richer, more intelligent, more athletic, better travelled and cultured
Usenet posters. Consider dialling it back a few points Chad, and those
metaphorical excess pounds you always feel like you're carrying around,
will just melt away...

Also, I've crossposted your thread to rspw, as I think some of them may
be able to help you out with objective assessments of your appearance.
No need to thank me, buddy - I'm just doing what I can to help before
you get me thrown off 'tinternet for good, in a couple hours time...

Tony

Feb 29, 2016, 7:40:13 PM2/29/16
]v [etaphoid <val...@24601.con> wrote:
> The Chad submitted this idea :
>>
>> http://imgur.com/SQiLIWE
>>
>> I've been feeling a little self-conscious over my appearance
>> in recent times, having indulged a little middle-age spread
>> due to my diet, lack of exercise and the fact I turn 40 in a
>> couple of months. So I'd like you, my closest friends, to provide an
>> honest assessment of my appearance and whether or
>> not you think I'm healthy or not.

That picture seems to be hiding a rotund gut and the word "pudginess"
comes to mind.

The Chad

Feb 29, 2016, 8:29:59 PM2/29/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:40:08 -0500, Tony wrote:

> That picture seems to be hiding a rotund gut and the word "pudginess"
> comes to mind.

You seem to not be hiding a low IQ and a life full of meager, minimum-
wage employment.

cryptospo...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 9:51:23 PM2/29/16
CHad - Pay no attention to Meta!

You are fat. Way too fat. Do something about it before you die, or turn into a woman. Although it looks like the horse may have already bolted on that one! On a more positive note, I find myself strangely drawn to your soft features!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 10:47:22 PM2/29/16
Chad's breasts are bigger than his wife's.

The Chad

Mar 1, 2016, 2:10:28 AM3/1/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:47:19 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> Chad's breasts are bigger than his wife's.

Your penis is so small that both of your sisters still had their hymens
intact even after you tried to rape them. Kim Gray said your male member
should have just been called a clit. (She's seen a lot of clits since
dating you turned her into a total lesbian.)

]v[etaphoid

Mar 1, 2016, 4:29:46 AM3/1/16
The Chad submitted this idea :
Tough crowd, eh Chad. Don't you let 'em get you down though buddy.

Keep your chins up...

]v[etaphoid

Mar 1, 2016, 4:32:07 AM3/1/16
You are indeed wise to seek the counsel of the women in other posters'
lives, Chadlee Anvil Bryant.

Preytell Chad, what would Patricia Werner, Shana Hernandez or Annaliese
Bryant say about your clitoris?

]v[etaphoid

Mar 1, 2016, 5:22:44 AM3/1/16
madeforz...@yahoo.com used his keyboard to write :
Chad does not have a wife, anymore.

He's been divorced for over 13 years.

True story...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016, 11:23:18 AM3/1/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 2:10:28 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:47:19 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>
> > Chad's breasts are bigger than his wife's.
>
> Your penis is so small

Oh wow. Chud goes with dick jokes. Big surprise.

Hey Chud. Remember that time you sent me a picture of yourself masturbating?
You sick son of a bitch.

>that both of your sisters still had their hymens
> intact even after you tried to rape them.

Holy fuck, holy fuck. What kind of a person writes that sort of thing?
Chadlee Anvil Bryant of Salt Lake City, Utah, that's who.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016, 11:23:57 AM3/1/16
Marci always talked about how Chud would cry during attempts at sex.