does so183616 have life insurance from the colonial pen program?

robert

Feb 25, 2016, 12:11:43 PM2/25/16
yes or no?

s0183616

Feb 25, 2016, 5:58:00 PM2/25/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 12:11:43 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> yes or no?

No.

robert stickler

Feb 25, 2016, 6:50:13 PM2/25/16
If you die, your family will be left with the burden of burying you!

s0183616

Feb 25, 2016, 7:42:17 PM2/25/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:50:13 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> If you die, your family will be left with the burden of burying you!

There's life insurance companies other than Colonial Pen.

robert

Feb 26, 2016, 12:04:05 PM2/26/16
Like what?

s0183616

Feb 26, 2016, 5:37:44 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:04:05 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Like what?

Nationwide, for one.

robert stickler

Feb 26, 2016, 6:28:19 PM2/26/16
Nationwide is on your side?

s0183616

Feb 26, 2016, 7:08:36 PM2/26/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 6:28:19 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Nationwide is on your side?

Not my side. I drank too much alcohol over the past few years and they don't want me. In about a year I got a chance.

robert stickler

Feb 26, 2016, 10:38:01 PM2/26/16
how could they know you drank alcohol?

s0183616

Feb 27, 2016, 1:06:32 PM2/27/16
I told them. I was unaware that it would disqualify me.

robert

Feb 27, 2016, 1:17:39 PM2/27/16
why on earth would drinking alcohol disqualify you?

s0183616

Feb 27, 2016, 7:05:44 PM2/27/16
It's a risk factor for getting liver disease or making poor decisions. Also, they aren't just talking about drinking anything; they are talking about alcohol dependence.

robert stickler

Feb 27, 2016, 7:19:54 PM2/27/16
What about smoking weed? Will that disqualify you?

s0183616

Feb 28, 2016, 2:04:19 PM2/28/16
On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 7:19:54 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> What about smoking weed? Will that disqualify you?

Pretty sure it won't, but I'm not positive of that.

Smoking regular cigarettes only gets you an increased premium and weed isn't as dangerous.

robert stickler

Feb 28, 2016, 6:10:54 PM2/28/16
Lol so smoking things that cause cancer is ok but alcohol isn't!

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 8:29:37 AM2/29/16
On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 6:10:54 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol so smoking things that cause cancer is ok but alcohol isn't!

In all fairness, I do think that if I hadn't stopped drinking my chance of dying in the next 10 years was much higher than it should normally be.

robert stickler

Feb 29, 2016, 11:32:06 AM2/29/16
then you would not be able to post here!

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 4:45:05 PM2/29/16
Yep.

robert stickler

Feb 29, 2016, 6:53:34 PM2/29/16
Oh the horror that would be!

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 9:42:46 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:53:34 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh the horror that would be!

You would have to resurrect Unifarva.

robert

Feb 29, 2016, 11:35:41 PM2/29/16
he's dead. seriously.

s0183616

Mar 1, 2016, 9:31:26 AM3/1/16
How'd he die?

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2016, 2:08:16 PM3/1/16
Kidney disease

s0183616

Mar 1, 2016, 2:37:21 PM3/1/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 2:08:16 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Kidney disease

Did he go fast?

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2016, 6:29:28 PM3/1/16
It was long and painful

s0183616

Mar 1, 2016, 7:30:04 PM3/1/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:29:28 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> It was long and painful

Did he poop when he died?

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2016, 10:37:50 PM3/1/16
Of course not

s0183616

Mar 2, 2016, 8:20:39 AM3/2/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 10:37:50 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Of course not

Eric Cartman says that people poop themselves when they die.

robert stickler

Mar 2, 2016, 9:22:12 AM3/2/16
He's never wrong