(Off-topic) Megyn Kelly & NBC risk professional embarrassment by giving Alex Jones---a friend of President Dum-Dum---air time

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 14, 2017, 1:16:38 PM6/14/17
I wrote this piece on one of my blogs the other day. Thought I'd share. Edited slightly.
============================
When NBC lured Megyn Kelly away from Fox News Channel, they thought they'd get the 2nd coming, if you will, of Katie Couric.

So what happens? Kelly's 1st interview of note for NBC, airing on Father's Day, June 18, is with an unmitigated jerk.

Alex Jones is the founder of the Infowars website, and a dyed in the wool conspiracy nut. Jones is one of those tin foil peabrains that thinks the mass murders at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Ct., and at a movie theatre in Aurora, Co. were faked. He has some semblance of credibility, however, as in the Presidential seal of approval from President Trump, who's not exactly a sane man himself.

Unsurprisingly, four days before the Jones interview is to air, Kelly & NBC are taking heat from parents of the Sandy Hook victims and others. All Kelly wants to do is find out what makes Jones tick. Easy solution, honey. Stick his head in front of an x-ray machine, and you'll probably find a broken cuckoo clock. The man is unashamedly crackers. During the 2016 Presidential campaign, Trump, who stumped for the infamous "birthers" during the Obama administration, appeared on Jones' radio show. What sane person would do that?

Should the interview air, Jones and his idiot followers will be assured of gaining another 15 minutes of fame they don't deserve.
==============================
Alex Jones is the kind of nut our President would rather associate with. It's well known that Trump & Kelly are not friends. I think it's safe to say that if Trump makes it all the way to 2020 and is up for re-election, he won't get any support in Newtown, Connecticut.

me

Jun 14, 2017, 2:46:08 PM6/14/17
Alex Jones should NEVER have an audience of more than himself

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 14, 2017, 2:57:50 PM6/14/17
I just don't get these conspiracy theorists at all. What do they see that we don't?

me

Jun 14, 2017, 3:01:56 PM6/14/17
they're paranoid and delusional, they see threats behind everything. In their world, around every corner lurks a muslim that wants to kill them, every law is meant to harm them, and anyone who doesn't believe their paranoid rantings are the devil out to get them. Alex Jones shouldn't be given a forum for his nonsense, and it's ridiculous that NBC gives any time to this cretin to spout his dangerous bullshit