OK, Running Dogs, Get Ready To Defend the Siberian Candidate Again....

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Jan 30, 2019, 5:01:19 PM1/30/19
Trump met Putin without staff or note takers present — again
Trump reportedly keeps finding a way to meet the Russian leader privately

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/29/18202515/trump-putin-russia-g20-ft-note

If you’re a US president, it’s probably not a great idea to meet with a foreign leader who meddled in your country’s elections without some way to record what’s being discussed.
But that’s just what President Donald Trump apparently did — again.
According to the Financial Times, Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin during last November’s G20 summit in Argentina without a US official present to take notes. First lady Melania Trump was by the president’s side during the chat, but no staff joined them.
The White House had previously acknowledged that both leaders met for an “informal” talk but didn’t disclose that Trump had no official member of his team present. Putin did have someone, though: his translator, although it’s unclear if that person wrote anything down.
This isn’t the first time Trump has done this. During the G20 meeting in Germany in July 2017, he got up from his seat during a dinner in order to sit next to Putin, who did have his translator to help. That meeting, which the White House didn’t initially reveal, came just hours after Trump bought Putin’s denial that Russia didn’t intervene in the 2016 presidential election.
Why having no note taker matters
There are two major problems with Trump’s continued and ill-advised conduct.
First, the optics. Trump continually finds ways to meet with Putin privately. That’s a really bad look when you consider the fact that US intelligence says the Russian directed a sophisticated campaign to help Trump win the White House, not to mention special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible Trump-Russia ties during the 2016 presidential campaign.
But second, and more importantly, we’ll never really know what happened during the Trump-Putin chat since only four people were there — Trump, Putin, the first lady, and the translator — and nothing was recorded (that we know of).

*******

P-Dub: NO PROOF, NO COLLUBUISIONS!!!

Skeeter: YEW ARE A CNN STOOOOOOOOOGE!!!

Suckvoid: Pissing in the wind!!!

Robby: LOL Dere Wuz No Colloarbuysions

AGLOP: Hello? Dominoes? YEA Lemme Get the "Lonely Fat Guy" Special. Yep, ALL the toppings!

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 5:48:22 PM1/30/19
In article <f0690bd3-9f6b-4860...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

>Trump met Putin without staff or note takers present ? again
>Trump reportedly keeps finding a way to meet the Russian leader privately
>
>https://www.vox.com/2019/1/29/18202515/trump-putin-russia-g20-ft-note
>
>If you?re a US president, it?s probably not a great idea to meet with a foreign leader who meddled in your country?s elections without some way to record what?s being discussed.
>But that?s just what President Donald Trump apparently did ? again.
>According to the Financial Times, Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin during last November?s G20 summit in Argentina without a US official present to take notes. First lady Melania Trump was by the president?s side during the chat, but no staff joined them.
>The White House had previously acknowledged that both leaders met for an ?informal? talk but didn?t disclose that Trump had no official member of his team present. Putin did have someone, though: his translator, although it?s unclear if that person wrote anything down.
>This isn?t the first time Trump has done this. During the G20 meeting in Germany in July 2017, he got up from his seat during a dinner in order to sit next to Putin, who did have his translator to help. That meeting, which the White House didn?t initially reveal, came just hours after Trump bought Putin?s denial that Russia didn?t intervene in the 2016 presidential election.
>Why having no note taker matters
>There are two major problems with Trump?s continued and ill-advised conduct.
>First, the optics. Trump continually finds ways to meet with Putin privately. That?s a really bad look when you consider the fact that US intelligence says the Russian directed a sophisticated campaign to help Trump win the White House, not to mention special counsel Robert Mueller?s probe into possible Trump-Russia ties during the 2016 presidential campaign.
>But second, and more importantly, we?ll never really know what happened during the Trump-Putin chat since only four people were there ? Trump, Putin, the first lady, and the translator ? and nothing was recorded (that we know of).
>
>*******
>
>P-Dub: NO PROOF, NO COLLUBUISIONS!!!
>
>Skeeter: YEW ARE A CNN STOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
>
>Suckvoid: Pissing in the wind!!!
>
>Robby: LOL Dere Wuz No Colloarbuysions
>
>AGLOP: Hello? Dominoes? YEA Lemme Get the "Lonely Fat Guy" Special. Yep, ALL the toppings!

and still no collusion.

me

Jan 30, 2019, 5:55:15 PM1/30/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 7:08:12 PM1/30/19
In article <09ae7828-61aa-488d...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Does your mom have to wake you and tell you to stop shouting that in
your sleep?

me

Jan 30, 2019, 7:12:31 PM1/30/19
Foam much?

%

Jan 30, 2019, 7:18:11 PM1/30/19
only when you're gulping at my boner

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 7:43:22 PM1/30/19
In article <0f157921-315a-4520...@googlegroups.com>,
Gwad! I got you on a short leash.

me

Jan 30, 2019, 7:47:12 PM1/30/19
I'll take "Words Skeeter Doesn't Know the Meaning Of" for 1,000, Alex

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 7:55:13 PM1/30/19
In article <1c716e39-0e82-4d92...@googlegroups.com>,
Less than 30 seconds to respond, well done trainee.

me

Jan 30, 2019, 8:07:46 PM1/30/19
So, you don't know how to tell time either.......

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2019, 8:45:02 PM1/30/19
Cnn propaganda

Freezer

Jan 30, 2019, 10:05:53 PM1/30/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.

>>*******
>>
>>P-Dub: NO PROOF, NO COLLUBUISIONS!!!
>>
>>Skeeter: YEW ARE A CNN STOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
>>
>>Suckvoid: Pissing in the wind!!!
>>
>>Robby: LOL Dere Wuz No Colloarbuysions
>>
>>AGLOP: Hello? Dominoes? YEA Lemme Get the "Lonely Fat Guy"
>>Special. Yep, ALL the toppings!
>
> and still no collusion.

Without a hint of irony.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

]v[etaphoid

Jan 31, 2019, 4:13:42 AM1/31/19
on 31/01/2019, Freezer supposed :
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
> the terroists win.
>
>>> *******
>>>
>>> P-Dub: NO PROOF, NO COLLUBUISIONS!!!
>>>
>>> Skeeter: YEW ARE A CNN STOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
>>>
>>> Suckvoid: Pissing in the wind!!!
>>>
>>> Robby: LOL Dere Wuz No Colloarbuysions
>>>
>>> AGLOP: Hello? Dominoes? YEA Lemme Get the "Lonely Fat Guy"
>>> Special. Yep, ALL the toppings!
>>
>> and still no collusion.
>
> Without a hint of irony.

With an avalanche of repetition.

Be careful...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/TNghtU7GQKI/AAAAAAAADYU/d4YQ9jwM3mg/s1600/escher_m.jpg

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Jan 31, 2019, 7:56:48 AM1/31/19
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 8:45:02 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Cnn propaganda

OF COURSE

Jason

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2019, 8:02:08 AM1/31/19
Good to see you agree!

P-Dub

Jan 31, 2019, 9:21:31 AM1/31/19
This proves absolutely nothing. There is no rule or law that prevents a president from meeting or speaking with a leader from another nation. Even Obummer did that. No libby complaints then.

It's a great thing that the president speaks to foreign leaders privately when necessary.

NO COLLISION (spelled correctly). It's TOTAL BS. Get a grip.

TRUMP 2020. ALL DAY.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Jan 31, 2019, 11:22:29 AM1/31/19
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 9:21:31 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:

> NO COLLISION (spelled correctly).

Alrighty then!

P-Dub

Jan 31, 2019, 11:36:16 AM1/31/19
whoops.

Must not have happened. Neither you or I can even spell it.

me

Jan 31, 2019, 2:58:43 PM1/31/19
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 9:21:31 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
I wonder how many times Obama met with an enemy of the United States, then had the transcripts of that meeting destroyed?

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 3:37:19 PM1/31/19
In article <cdce54b2-1ccf-4961...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> [...]
>> >
>> > *******
>> >
>> > P-Dub: NO PROOF, NO COLLUBUISIONS!!!
>> >
>> > Skeeter: YEW ARE A CNN STOOOOOOOOOGE!!!
>> >
>> > Suckvoid: Pissing in the wind!!!
>> >
>> > Robby: LOL Dere Wuz No Colloarbuysions
>> >
>> > AGLOP: Hello? Dominoes? YEA Lemme Get the "Lonely Fat Guy" Special. Yep, ALL the toppings!
>>
>> This proves absolutely nothing. There is no rule or law that prevents a president from meeting or speaking with a leader from another nation. Even Obummer did that. No libby complaints then.
>>
>> It's a great thing that the president speaks to foreign leaders privately when necessary.
>>
>> NO COLLISION (spelled correctly). It's TOTAL BS. Get a grip.
>>
>> TRUMP 2020. ALL DAY.
>
>I wonder how many times Obama met with an enemy of the United States, then had the transcripts of that meeting destroyed?

You have proof that any transcripts were destroyed? What you say? You
don't?

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2019, 4:53:55 PM1/31/19
Obama gave iran billions in cash

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 5:00:30 PM1/31/19
In article <4da65297-11cf-470c...@googlegroups.com>,
rjs...@aol.com says...

>Obama gave iran billions in cash

and when trump won some promises were broken, now the demos are
scrambling to clean up their messes.

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2019, 7:25:37 PM1/31/19
Yep

Freezer

Jan 31, 2019, 9:53:30 PM1/31/19
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Obama gave iran billions in cash

That has been debunked so often and widely, repeating it isn't just
misinformation: it's a willful lie.

Freezer

Jan 31, 2019, 9:55:26 PM1/31/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> and when trump won some promises were broken,

And by "some", you meant "all of the", right?

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2019, 12:17:03 AM2/1/19
Lol it has been proven true. Debunked my ass

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 9:46:10 AM2/1/19
In article <XnsA9E8D4D7045C4f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> and when trump won some promises were broken,
>
>And by "some", you meant "all of the", right?

Drinking already?

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 9:46:40 AM2/1/19
In article <XnsA9E8D482C5B3Bf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
>the terroists win.
>
>> Obama gave iran billions in cash
>>

>That has been debunked so often and widely, repeating it isn't just
>misinformation: it's a willful lie.

Let's see the debunking.

me

Feb 1, 2019, 3:04:36 PM2/1/19

John Henry

Feb 1, 2019, 3:20:41 PM2/1/19
No one said it was a bribe. But they still got the money.

me

Feb 1, 2019, 3:27:50 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:20:41 PM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:
> No one said it was a bribe. But they still got the money.

cause it was their money

John Henry

Feb 1, 2019, 4:24:15 PM2/1/19
No it wasn't. It was sanctioned money. So you support countries like Iran. Tasha Curee

me

Feb 1, 2019, 4:35:09 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 4:24:15 PM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:
> No it wasn't. It was sanctioned money. So you support countries like Iran. Tasha Curee

It was their money. They got it back for agreeing to the Nuclear deal, the deal Trump violated.

Freezer

Feb 1, 2019, 5:01:36 PM2/1/19
If I don't reply to this John Henry post, the terroists win.

> No one said it was a bribe. But they still got the money.

It wasn't *given* to Iran. It was *returned* to them. Big.
Fucking. Difference.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 5:54:22 PM2/1/19
In article <c0ef67ad-c5df-4884...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 4:24:15 PM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:
>> No it wasn't. It was sanctioned money. So you support countries like Iran. Tasha Curee
>
>It was their money. They got it back for agreeing to the Nuclear deal, the deal Trump violated.

They violated the deal, not Trump, but keep drinking that kool aid.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 5:55:23 PM2/1/19
In article <XnsA9E9A306A8235f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this John Henry post, the terroists win.
>
>> No one said it was a bribe. But they still got the money.
>>

>It wasn't *given* to Iran. It was *returned* to them. Big.
>Fucking. Difference.

It wasn't theirs, but obummer sold us out to "keep the bully away"...LOL

me

Feb 1, 2019, 6:06:13 PM2/1/19
Prove it.

me

Feb 1, 2019, 6:06:43 PM2/1/19
It WAS theirs. As usual, you are wrong.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 6:36:21 PM2/1/19
In article <2ff94417-a8a6-4f83...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Nope, they lost it when they decided to fuck with us. And why was it
paid in cash?

me

Feb 1, 2019, 6:41:32 PM2/1/19
No, they didn't lose it. We froze the cash and held onto it. Once they agreed to the nuclear deal - the one Trump violated - we gave it back, in cash, plus interest. Those are the facts.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 1, 2019, 6:46:52 PM2/1/19
After serious thinking me wrote :
Did you give your schoolyard bully all of *their* lunchmoney?

me

Feb 1, 2019, 6:49:54 PM2/1/19
What a stupid thing to say.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 6:53:34 PM2/1/19
In article <6c1184bf-3920-4bc0...@googlegroups.com>,
CNN facts? Iran broke the deal, that's why Trump told them to fuck off.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 6:54:35 PM2/1/19
In article <mn.12867e32b2...@phoid.con>, m...@phoid.con says...
He didn't answer why it was sent in cash. Who pays like that besides
criminals and dope dealers?

Freezer

Feb 1, 2019, 6:56:49 PM2/1/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> It wasn't theirs, but obummer sold us out to "keep the bully
> away"...LOL

The World Court disagreed. I daresay their word counts for more
than your ill-informed opinion.

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 6:59:05 PM2/1/19
In article <XnsA9E9B68EDADD9f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> It wasn't theirs, but obummer sold us out to "keep the bully
>> away"...LOL
>
>The World Court disagreed. I daresay their word counts for more
>than your ill-informed opinion.

I dare say you would believe all that media crap. Why did he send it in
cash?

me

Feb 1, 2019, 8:50:34 PM2/1/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response.

me

Feb 1, 2019, 8:53:01 PM2/1/19
Because a transfer of that amount of money was not possible:

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html

]v[etaphoid

Feb 1, 2019, 8:58:34 PM2/1/19
me used his keyboard to write :
ROFL!

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to
open your mouth and remove all doubt...

me

Feb 1, 2019, 9:01:36 PM2/1/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response

Skeeter

Feb 1, 2019, 9:13:26 PM2/1/19
In article <ce8fdccf-e1a9-4551...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
What a line of shit...LOL

me

Feb 1, 2019, 9:18:12 PM2/1/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response.

robert stickler

Feb 2, 2019, 12:35:23 AM2/2/19
Lol lets see the debunking

Freezer

Feb 3, 2019, 2:06:41 AM2/3/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.
Still allergic to reading, I see.

Skeeter

Feb 3, 2019, 1:17:56 PM2/3/19
In article <XnsA9EBB4C9ADF1fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <XnsA9E9A306A8235f...@46.165.242.75>,
>> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>>If I don't reply to this John Henry post, the terroists win.

>>>It wasn't *given* to Iran. It was *returned* to them. Big.
>>>Fucking. Difference.
>>
>> It wasn't theirs, but obummer sold us out to "keep the bully
>> away"...LOL
>
>Still allergic to reading, I see.

He says as he takes another pull from the Skol bottle.

Freezer

Feb 3, 2019, 1:53:46 PM2/3/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

> Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
> than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

...He wrote, ignoring the very advice he was passing on.

Freezer

Feb 3, 2019, 1:55:08 PM2/3/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.

Vampires have sunlight. Werewolves have silver. Conservatives
have facts.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 3, 2019, 4:52:28 PM2/3/19
Freezer formulated on Monday :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
>> than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...
>
> ...He wrote, ignoring the very advice he was passing on.

Thanks, Boing-Flick Kid!

]v[etaphoid

Feb 3, 2019, 4:53:02 PM2/3/19
You guys aren't trying real hard any more, are you?

Skeeter sure did a number on you...

me

Feb 3, 2019, 4:54:25 PM2/3/19

]v[etaphoid