There's Going to Be a Batman/Elmer Fudd Team Up Because This is The World We Live in Now

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 29, 2017, 6:35:08 PM3/29/17
I'm so happy Rob Horine didn't *sniff* live to see this.

BOWLING GREEN. NEVER FORGET TO REMEMBER.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Mar 30, 2017, 8:21:33 AM3/30/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:35:08 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I'm so happy Rob Horine didn't *sniff* live to see this.

Not only Batman-Fudd, but also Wonder Woman-Tazmanian Devil, Lobo-Road Runner, Martian Manhunter-Marvin the Martian, Bugs and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

All that's left would be Flash-Speedy Gonzales (though that's been done already) and Harley Quinn-Daffy Duck.