does chad always supersize it when he goes to mcdonalds?

robert stickler

Feb 4, 2016, 11:17:26 PM2/4/16
yes or no?

The Chad

Feb 4, 2016, 11:35:04 PM2/4/16
I don't eat at McDonald's.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 5, 2016, 3:50:07 AM2/5/16
robert stickler used his keyboard to write :
> yes or no?

Chad does indeed *always* supersize his McHappy meals.

Although Chad pretends he eats healthy, his rotund figure tells the
tale of a man who cannot refuse the temptation of a fatty burger, and
biggest coke & fries he can lay his hairy palms upon...

robert stickler

Feb 5, 2016, 11:14:12 AM2/5/16
McDonald's now has mozzarella sticks!

hobb...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2016, 11:31:03 AM2/5/16
Yo, vegemite-breath. If Chad can say truthfully, as he did, that he doesn't eat at McDonald's, that's the end of the discussion. Why don't you go kiss a koala?

robert

Feb 5, 2016, 12:16:52 PM2/5/16
You tell em!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2016, 4:47:26 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 11:31:03 AM UTC-5, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 3:50:07 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> > robert stickler used his keyboard to write :
> > > yes or no?
> >
> > Chad does indeed *always* supersize his McHappy meals.
> >
> > Although Chad pretends he eats healthy, his rotund figure tells the
> > tale of a man who cannot refuse the temptation of a fatty burger, and
> > biggest coke & fries he can lay his hairy palms upon...
>
> Yo, vegemite-breath. If Chad can say truthfully, as he did,

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAAAA

You should be a comedian.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 6, 2016, 8:02:46 AM2/6/16
It happens that hobb...@yahoo.com formulated :
Mainly because I'm not gullible, naive and downright stupid enough to
believe that it's possible to get as fat as Chad on a diet of celery
sticks and lettuce leaves.

Clearly, you are gullible, naive and downright stupid enough to believe
it. Either that, or you're in love with him...

hobb...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 8:50:16 AM2/6/16
Look, I'm overweight, too. I don't let that stop me from working or socializing. As for you, boomerang brain, you don't know any of us as well as you think you do. You probably do your thinking with a 40 oz. Foster's at your side.

robert stickler

Feb 6, 2016, 10:07:54 AM2/6/16
How overweight are you?

]v[etaphoid

Feb 6, 2016, 11:10:42 AM2/6/16
hobb...@yahoo.com submitted this idea :
Yes, yes, yes. I probably do that...

I've never claimed to know anyone, apart from Chad. I know Chad well. I
know he's a cunt. And I know you're acting like one.

Other than that, I claim nothing. But don't let that stop you from
getting your spinnaker-esque panties in a bunch...

hobb...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 4:30:38 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 10:07:54 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> How overweight are you?

Let's just say, Rob, that I'm over 100 pounds above where I should be for a man my size & age. I'm paying the price, if you will, as a type-2 diabetic. At least I can rationalize my situation, unlike certain individuals in the group who have shown no ability to do the same (i.e. Alex Cain).

robert stickler

Feb 6, 2016, 6:32:46 PM2/6/16
Well, you can lose the weight!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 6:39:21 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:30:38 PM UTC-5, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 10:07:54 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> > How overweight are you?
>
> Let's just say, Rob, that I'm over 100 pounds above where I should be for a man my size & age. I'm paying the price, if you will, as a type-2 diabetic.

What a shame. I hope you lose your foot.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 7:50:51 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 6:32:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Well, you can lose the weight!

That's the goal, Rob. Scale back on the snacks, do some walking during my off-hours, especially after dinner at night, whatever I can do to get the "lead", if you will, off.

BTW, I reported Dink for a hateful remark. Said he hoped I'd lose a foot. No one should wish that on anyone.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 6, 2016, 10:28:27 PM2/6/16
on 7/02/2016, hobb...@yahoo.com supposed :
> On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 6:32:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
>> Well, you can lose the weight!
>
> That's the goal, Rob. Scale back on the snacks, do some walking during my
> off-hours, especially after dinner at night, whatever I can do to get the
> "lead", if you will, off.
>
> BTW, I reported Dink for a hateful remark.

To who? Santa Claus? Yor mummy?

For fucks sake, man - gown a pair...

> Said he hoped I'd lose a foot. No
> one should wish that on anyone.

It's a nasty world out there. Small wonder you prefer to stay at home
and gorge yourself in solitude.

Do yourself a favour fella, and google "resilience training"...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 10:41:36 PM2/6/16
"hateful remark?"
Yet you are calling me "limpy lumpy"?

Nice hypocrisy there, junior.
I'm reporting you for being a dumbass.
And I really do hope you lose a foot.
The odds are good other body parts will follow, you fat piece of crap.

The Chad

Feb 6, 2016, 11:12:08 PM2/6/16
Is that what happened to Fat Daddy James before he died in a puddle of
his own excrement?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 7, 2016, 12:52:53 AM2/7/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 11:12:08 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 15:39:18 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:30:38 PM UTC-5, hobb...@yahoo.com
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Let's just say, Rob, that I'm over 100 pounds above where I should be
> >> for a man my size & age. I'm paying the price, if you will, as a type-2
> >> diabetic.
> >

> > What a shame. I hope you lose your foot.

= snip =

How's your dead mother? Did her suicide note have tear drops on it?

The Chad

Feb 7, 2016, 3:46:26 AM2/7/16
On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 21:52:48 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> How's your dead mother?

In a better place than your dead dad.

robert stickler

Feb 7, 2016, 11:17:53 AM2/7/16
Yes! Report dink and get him outta here!

Brad Chyant

Sep 14, 2016, 8:47:16 AM9/14/16
]v[etaphoid has brought this to us :
I wonder if hobbyfan has heard back from the internet police about his
complaint yet?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 14, 2016, 8:54:20 AM9/14/16
Seeing as how this thread was from seven months ago, you should know the answer to that one by now. They don't contact you. They contact the jabroni you're reporting (i.e. Dink).

robert stickler

Sep 14, 2016, 10:35:42 AM9/14/16
why does dink keep going back into the archives and replying to threads that are almost a year or more old?

Brad Chyant

Sep 14, 2016, 3:05:42 PM9/14/16
hobb...@yahoo.com used his keyboard to write :
Well this is still very much a jabroni-laden environment.

I guess the woo-woo men didn't care much for your complaint.

How goes your feet?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Sep 14, 2016, 9:52:12 PM9/14/16
to show what an impotent hypocrite you are.

The Chad

Sep 14, 2016, 10:52:02 PM9/14/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:52:08 -0700:

> an impotent hypocrite

Hey, if I'd been with that dead cow you were married to, I would be
impotent, too.

robert stickler

Sep 15, 2016, 3:23:32 AM9/15/16
i get stiffy's all the time.

Brad Chyant

Sep 15, 2016, 6:11:01 PM9/15/16
The Chad wrote :
You can have so much more fun with a living heffer, eh Chad?

My love to Annaliese.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2016, 6:30:31 PM9/15/16
This wasn't me, you stupid asshole.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2016, 6:32:46 PM9/15/16
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 10:52:02 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>that dead cow married

and poor Annaliese had to put up with your shit for such a long time.