London attackers revealed: SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!! They're MUSLIM!!!

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 6, 2017, 9:03:41 AM6/6/17
And who was responsible for the Manchester Ariana Grande bombing that killed
CHILDREN (but actually, THAT'S all right, because the left BELIEVES in
killing children, oh, excuse me, a WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE)?

MUSLIMS!!!

And the attack in Britain 3 months ago...

MUSLIMS!!!

Orlando Pulse nightclub?

MUSLIM!!!

San Bernadino?

MUSLIMS!!!

Here is a list of some of the terrorist attacks in 2016:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm

WHAT do they ALL have in common?

The attackers:

MUSLIM!!!

You know, I have an idea for Europe:

Go into all the Muslim enclaves that have taken over EVERY European city.
Send in the police, the Army, special forces. Round them ALL up and put
them in Internment camps (like they used for the Japanese in WWII), The
first one that resists the police taking them...

Shoot them.

The SECOND one that resists...

Shoot them.

If a THIRD one resists...

Shoot him.

I guarantee THAT will stop the resistance.

Once they are in the camps, it becomes, "for every one of OURS they kill,
kill ONE HUNDRED of THEIRS". So, if a Muslim terrorist kills ONE innocent,
round up at random 100 men in the camps and kill THEM.

Let's see how long it is before all the terrorism attacks stops.

You don't LIKE that ideas, LIEbs? You say it's "RACIST!!!
ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!"? How about we put YOU in the camps WITH them? See if
Achmed says, "Thank you for your consideration" when he's cutting through
your neck with a scimitar.

LIEBs are great when it comes to tolerance. Of everyone that
UNCONDITIONALLY AGREES with them. RepubliKKKans and anyone who disagrees
with LIEBeral doctrine? DESTROY them.

Of the original FOX News primetime lineup, ALL but Sean Hannity are gone.
And "Media Matters" is trying to get Hannity's spnsers to drop HIM. MSNBC's
Chris "Thrill Up My Leg For President Obama" Mattews And Rachael "Left Wing
SLUT" who looks like a Lesbian" Maddow still have Jobs. "Huffington Post"
Media Matters" "Moveon.org" and "Salon.com. apparently have no problem
with that.

Bill Maher uses the N-word. Still has job. Bill O' Reilly is accused
(probably FALSELY by left-wing sponsored bitches) of sexual harassment.
Loses job of 20 years.

Government leaker is uncovered. Turns out to be 25 year old LIEberal bitch
who is Bernie supporter who HATES Trump.

I guess it's too bad we no longer have the TOLERANT President Barack Obama
who LOVES terrorist Muslims in office anymore.

(Waiting for the "YOU'RE A RACIST!!! YOU'RE AN ISLAMOPHOBE!!!" replies.)

(Go ahead. I'll laugh at them.)

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 6, 2017, 10:03:27 AM6/6/17
^
Wow. Someone's off his meds!

Jason

Freezer

Jun 6, 2017, 10:27:21 AM6/6/17
If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com>
post, the terroists win.

> ^
> Wow. Someone's off his meds!
>
> Jason

Okay, so it's not just me that thinks AOGLP is a bit syvyn11-ish
today.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Aldrichtom

Jun 6, 2017, 1:38:08 PM6/6/17

On 6-Jun-2017, "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover
Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote:

> Bill O' Reilly is accused
> (probably FALSELY by left-wing sponsored bitches) of sexual harassment.
> Loses job of 20 years.

So FOX employees are left-wing sponsored bitches? So FOX should not of paid
off those women?

> LIEBs are great when it comes to tolerance. Of everyone that
> UNCONDITIONALLY AGREES with them. RepubliKKKans and anyone who disagrees
> with LIEBeral doctrine? DESTROY them.

You sound tolerant

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 3:00:32 PM6/6/17
Yet liberals think Muslims are kind and gentle beings

me

Jun 6, 2017, 3:18:26 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 3:00:32 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yet liberals think Muslims are kind and gentle beings

most of them are. We also think you are a dumbfuck

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 8:57:02 PM6/6/17
And you're full of shit

me

Jun 6, 2017, 10:48:23 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:57:02 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> And you're full of shit

nope, I'm not the moron who thinks all muslims are bad

robert stickler

Jun 7, 2017, 1:22:29 AM6/7/17
Many of themy are, just ask England