Deere Marvel. Re: Secret Empire #2. Seriously? The "Good Twin" Deux Ex Machina?

Jason Todd!!!

May 29, 2017, 3:46:14 PM5/29/17
I mean, SCREW YOU. Here you had a chance to really shake things up -- but you're going to pussy out AGAIN!!?!?

I mean, no one's forgotten Iron Man from 1996, the whole Magneto/Joseph thing, or the Psylocke/Revanche thing.

Seriously, SCREW YOU.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2017, 5:53:43 PM5/29/17
This whole Cap-Hydra thing should never have gotten this far in the first place. Like, they could throw feces on a bowl of Corn Flakes and still try to sell it.

Jason Todd!!!

May 29, 2017, 9:33:00 PM5/29/17
I was ready to go with it if Marvel was willing to commit. Part of art is a willingness to upset the fans, and the status quo. Cap is now a bad guy? OK, the circumstances are highly suspect, but, OK. Take the ball and run with it. Everything that can be done with the character has pretty much been exhausted by this point anyway.

But Marvel of course has to go with the Trick Play, undercutting their own goals once again.

Jason