New York Times Publishes Full Page of Trump's Lies

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 11:35:29 AM6/29/17
Hell yes!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Jason (When are we getting a retraction and resignation for all this, Trij??)

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 11:42:25 AM6/29/17
You are two days late on this. Aldrichson beat you to it (you should be ashamed). As for the list, it's all pure baloney. It calls usage of figurative speech "lies." I am amazed that ANY publication that claims to be journalism would publish something where they call figurative speech "lies." No wonder they are a failing newspaper with no credibility.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 12:21:16 PM6/29/17
Skippy Tactic #12

1. Deny the facts
2. Attack the source
3. Continue to look like a fool for slavishly defending Trump

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 1:04:15 PM6/29/17
The FACTS are that this "list of lies" are FILLED with things Trump said figuratively. Like I said earlier, if somebody said someone is "as strong as an ox," that is NOT a lie, it is figurative speech. And that source, of course, DESERVES to be attacked due to its inaccuracies and latent biases. Number three doesn't even deserve a response.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 1:10:53 PM6/29/17
you just keep on drinking that kool aid

mixed nuts

Jun 29, 2017, 1:15:51 PM6/29/17
The best newspapers speak in figurative facts. And allegories and
parables etc. That's how you become a true news outlet instead of a
boring and accurate and failing journalism outlet. News is
entertainment. That's why it's on tv.

mixed nuts

Jun 29, 2017, 1:37:01 PM6/29/17
On 6/29/2017 1:04 PM, Trijcomm wrote:
[...]
> The FACTS are that this "list of lies" are FILLED with things Trump
> said figuratively. Like I said earlier, if somebody said someone is
> "as strong as an ox," that is NOT a lie, it is figurative speech. And
> that source, of course, DESERVES to be attacked due to its
> inaccuracies and latent biases. Number three doesn't even deserve a
> response.

"I'm really smart!" is figurative speech? Same as "Only I can make
America great again."? Or "I'll build a beautiful wall!"? Else maybe
"I've created millions of jobs!"?

Why do people think he's an unintelligent thin skinned asshole? Is that
because they don't know he's really a sack of amazing allegories and
should be awarded the Nobel Journalism prize? I wonder if it would help
if he studied with a great orator like the former 1/2 governor Palin,
Sarah, great boobies with glasses, sue the NYT for blasphemy, awesome
Faux contributor?

--
Grizzly H.

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 1:44:17 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:37:01 PM UTC-5, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 6/29/2017 1:04 PM, Trijcomm wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The FACTS are that this "list of lies" are FILLED with things Trump
> > said figuratively. Like I said earlier, if somebody said someone is
> > "as strong as an ox," that is NOT a lie, it is figurative speech. And
> > that source, of course, DESERVES to be attacked due to its
> > inaccuracies and latent biases. Number three doesn't even deserve a
> > response.
>
> "I'm really smart!" is figurative speech? Same as "Only I can make
> America great again."? Or "I'll build a beautiful wall!"? Else maybe
> "I've created millions of jobs!"?

NONE of these are lies. The "creation of millions of jobs" IS figurative.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2017, 1:45:17 PM6/29/17
Maybe, but here's President Dimwit's role model.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7gTI6KO75hY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

%

Jun 29, 2017, 1:50:19 PM6/29/17

me

Jun 29, 2017, 1:54:20 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 1:44:17 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
all of them are lies

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 2:14:32 PM6/29/17
Trump is no car salesman and there is a big difference between fudging the facts and speaking figuratively.

Aldrichtom

Jun 29, 2017, 2:21:29 PM6/29/17
If you would take me off your killfile, you would of known about myself
posting the same info.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 2:24:34 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:14:32 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Trump is no car salesman and there is a big difference between fudging the facts and speaking figuratively.

but in his case, he just straight up lies

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2017, 2:55:07 PM6/29/17
Which was Joe Isuzu's gimmick. Pastor Yo-Yo doesn't get it.

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 3:08:51 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 1:21:29 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> If you would take me off your killfile, you would of known about myself
> posting the same info.

I already told him that if you would have read this thread a little more completely.

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 3:10:43 PM6/29/17
His "gimmick" was to sell cars and if you call me names be open to the same treatment. You criticize the WWE for calling Alyssa a "goddess" due to your principles but that does not seem to keep you from violating said principles.

Freezer

Jun 29, 2017, 3:11:03 PM6/29/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> NONE of these are lies. The "creation of millions of jobs" IS
> figurative.

Don't hurt yourself stretching like that.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 3:27:42 PM6/29/17

> > NONE of these are lies. The "creation of millions of jobs" IS
> > figurative.
>
> Don't hurt yourself stretching like that.

Sticking to my previous statement. Trump is a businessman. He could not be successful if his employees did not tell him the truth and not lie. He EXPECTS that out of them, thus he expects that of himself. It is just that simple.

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2017, 3:58:49 PM6/29/17
when has trump ever lied?

me

Jun 29, 2017, 4:07:21 PM6/29/17
you are a simpleton. Trump is a liar, always has been, always will be. But let me guess, he didn't lie to all those contractors when he said would pay for the work done, right? They just sued him for non payment because it a fun thing to do

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2017, 4:09:57 PM6/29/17
trump has never told a lie ever.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 4:14:18 PM6/29/17
shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 4:18:44 PM6/29/17
There are two sides to every story regarding claims. Just because someone sues doesn't mean they are right. Like I said, Trump is a businessman and businessmen MUST be able to trust that their employees will be truthful and honest with him. He in turn must expect the same thing out of himself AND exhibit those qualities or his employees in turn will not be honest and truthful with him. Trump realizes how essential those qualities are in business so he has a lifetime of operating under those conditions. Thus he realizes lying would be a death knell for him and his businesses.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 4:24:27 PM6/29/17
you will just jump through every single hoop there is to defend Trump, won't you? Trump is a liar. Period. You can try to justify his actions all you want, but it just makes you look like a fool.

robert

Jun 29, 2017, 4:42:57 PM6/29/17
trump has never lied and you can't prove he did.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 4:56:09 PM6/29/17
he said he had a plan to defeat ISIS within the first 30 days of him being president. He's (unfortunately) still president and ISIS is still around. He's a liar.

robert

Jun 29, 2017, 5:21:52 PM6/29/17
he's murdered thousands of isis people.

me

Jun 29, 2017, 5:22:45 PM6/29/17
but didn't defeat ISIS. He's a liar

robert

Jun 29, 2017, 5:23:02 PM6/29/17
isis is going down.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 5:45:10 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:21:29 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> If you would take me off your killfile, you would of known about myself
> posting the same info.

I don't have you killfiled....I just missed it. No offense, brah, but you're easy to overlook.

Start BRINGING it in your promos! It's not enough to call out Trijcomm, you gotta make him eat his own shit, like I make him do on a daily basis!! You gotta have some flair! (n. Rick, David, or Charlotte)

Jason

Freezer

Jun 29, 2017, 7:39:58 PM6/29/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> There are two sides to every story regarding claims. Just
> because someone sues doesn't mean they are right. Like I said,
> Trump is a businessman and businessmen MUST be able to trust
> that their employees will be truthful and honest with him. He
> in turn must expect the same thing out of himself AND exhibit
> those qualities or his employees in turn will not be honest
> and truthful with him. Trump realizes how essential those
> qualities are in business so he has a lifetime of operating
> under those conditions. Thus he realizes lying would be a
> death knell for him and his businesses.

The man has built his business on being a liar!

Or was he simply exaggerating and "unclear" to the dozens of
merchants and contractors in Atlantic City he stiffed?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 7:46:04 PM6/29/17
Well we can start with "every time he opens his mouth"

Jason

Aldrichtom

Jun 29, 2017, 7:50:20 PM6/29/17

On 29-Jun-2017, "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ! It's not enough to call out Trijcomm, you gotta make him eat his own
> shit, like I make him do on a daily basis!!

What do you mean, I just state stuff and let Trijcomm look an idiot, I don't
have to color it up.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 29, 2017, 9:20:07 PM6/29/17
Which came from the New York Times, meaning it might have well come from the
Huffington Post or MSNBC.

"Trijcomm" wrote in message

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:35:29 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Hell yes!
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
>
> Jason (When are we getting a retraction and resignation for all this,
> Trij??)

me

Jun 29, 2017, 9:26:15 PM6/29/17
oh look, another Trumpster on the "fake news" bandwagon! You seriously have no idea how stupid this makes you look, do you?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 9:44:46 PM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 9:20:07 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:

> You are two days late on this. Aldrichson beat you to it (you should be
> ashamed).

OH FOR MOTHER FUCK'S SAKE I GET IT!!! EVERYBODY OFF OF MY ASS NOW!!!!!

JASON!!!

Trijcomm

Jun 29, 2017, 11:13:18 PM6/29/17
That really wasn't the question. The question was -- ARE YOU ASHAMED????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCncupnwYDQ

mixed nuts

Jun 29, 2017, 11:21:32 PM6/29/17
On 6/29/2017 1:50 PM, % wrote:
> mixed nuts wrote:
>> On 6/29/2017 11:42 AM, Trijcomm wrote:

>> The best newspapers speak in figurative facts. And allegories and
>> parables etc. That's how you become a true news outlet instead of
>> a boring and accurate and failing journalism outlet. News is
>> entertainment. That's why it's on tv.
>
> http://www.alaskahighwaynews.ca/

There's nothing in there about Trump. There's a grumble about his
softwood tariff but he wasn't mentioned by name. It's almost like
Canadians don't find him amazing and the only person in the world that
matters. I bet if he showed up there, nobody would give him a donut or
let hime honk the horn of a coal truck.

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 3:06:01 AM6/30/17
Everything CNN reports is fake news

Aldrichtom

Jun 30, 2017, 3:30:55 PM6/30/17

On 29-Jun-2017, "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OH FOR MOTHER FUCK'S SAKE I GET IT!!! EVERYBODY OFF OF MY ASS NOW!!!!!
>

> JASON!!!

Your posting got more POP