What was unifarva doing on d day?

robert

Jun 5, 2017, 11:39:22 PM6/5/17
I want to know

The Chad

Jun 6, 2017, 12:15:00 AM6/6/17
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 20:39:18 -0700, robert wrote:

> I want to know

Nothing. Billy Dee Queefus is younger than you are.

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 1:34:06 AM6/6/17
You have family that was in it?

The Chad

Jun 6, 2017, 1:36:58 AM6/6/17
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:34:04 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> You have family that was in it?

Not in the invasion of Normandy.

However, my paternal grandfather was part of the Canadian/British envoy
that liberated Bergen-Belsen.

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 5:10:43 AM6/6/17
He ever tell you guys stories about what he saw?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2017, 7:25:00 AM6/6/17
I thought it was your paternal grandfather was part of a riot mob that liberated a Shoney's?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2017, 7:25:39 AM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:36:58 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
and if he were alive today he would be extremely disappointed to learn his grandson was an obsessive narcissistic lying piece of shit.

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 3:04:13 PM6/6/17
You're racist

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 6, 2017, 3:11:19 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:36:58 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
your whole family were froggy collaborators who sold out french jews to the Nazi.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 6, 2017, 3:13:40 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 5:10:43 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He ever tell you guys stories about what he saw?

my father fought in new guinea against the japs.
he was one of the very first soldiers to see offensive combat again the nipponese.

%

Jun 6, 2017, 5:42:10 PM6/6/17
robert stickler wrote:
> You're racist

i don't care

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 6, 2017, 6:35:05 PM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:39:22 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> I want to know

https://youtu.be/4T8zGvQDI4k

The Chad

Jun 6, 2017, 6:59:43 PM6/6/17
My dad's family is French-Canadian, you soon-to-be-homeless halfwit.

The Chad

Jun 6, 2017, 7:01:41 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:13:36 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:

> my father fought in new guinea against the japs.

Your worthless, drunken father never served in the military, future
shelter resident.

%

Jun 6, 2017, 7:06:35 PM6/6/17
no one knows who your father is nevermind his ,
gutless punk ass which is clearly demonstrated ,
by the off spring he had

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2017, 8:03:20 PM6/6/17
But what about your Mexican-Irish-Swedish-Eskimo heritage?
Oh that's right, all of that was bullshit too just like this latest claim.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2017, 8:03:36 PM6/6/17
how would you know?
just how much are you stalking these days?

robert stickler

Jun 6, 2017, 8:51:46 PM6/6/17
Unifarva likes to tell lies

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2017, 10:17:31 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:51:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chadlee Anvil Bryant likes to tell lies

fixed.

robert

Jun 6, 2017, 10:37:36 PM6/6/17
Chad never lies

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 8, 2017, 1:41:31 PM6/8/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:01:41 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
back it up with proof, you shiteating orifice.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 8, 2017, 1:42:33 PM6/8/17
you exhibit French snobbery in all its glory.

robert stickler

Jun 8, 2017, 9:09:24 PM6/8/17
I like french toast

The Chad

Jun 8, 2017, 9:32:52 PM6/8/17
Don't mistake my superiority for snobbery, underling.

The Chad

Jun 8, 2017, 9:34:12 PM6/8/17
1. Your own words under previous posting nicknames.

2. Your father isn't old enough to have been drafted.

3. Nobody in the Queefus Klan would volunteer for jack shit.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 9, 2017, 9:46:43 AM6/9/17
as usual, you prattle meaninglessly.
still no proof, you pathetic fuckwad.

robert stickler

Jun 9, 2017, 3:23:46 PM6/9/17
Everything he said was true

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 10, 2017, 11:23:32 AM6/10/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:23:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Everything he said was true

youd believe anybody.

robert stickler

Jun 10, 2017, 4:04:36 PM6/10/17