does unifarva mow lawns to pick up extra money in the summer?

robert stickler

May 30, 2015, 5:22:57 PM5/30/15
yes or no?

Unifarva

May 31, 2015, 3:12:34 PM5/31/15
On 5/30/2015 5:22 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

fuck no

robert stickler

May 31, 2015, 10:27:25 PM5/31/15
why the hell not?

The Chad

May 31, 2015, 10:49:01 PM5/31/15
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:08c808e9-7d55-46ea-a827-
1f3960...@googlegroups.com:
Because that would require the lazy grifter shitstain to actually work,
Reetee.

robert

Jun 1, 2015, 2:44:27 AM6/1/15
he works. you dont.

Unifarva

Jun 1, 2015, 5:10:17 AM6/1/15
i hate yard work

Unifarva

Jun 1, 2015, 5:14:26 AM6/1/15
mowing lawns is for little kids and loser landscapers

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2015, 12:15:10 PM6/1/15
me to. yard work is girls work.

Unifarva

Jun 1, 2015, 1:19:48 PM6/1/15
my mom loved it

The Chad

Jun 1, 2015, 1:52:13 PM6/1/15
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:c1136c3a-7b0d-4dbf-a319-
381f9a...@googlegroups.com:
Wrong, Reetee.

The Chad

Jun 1, 2015, 1:52:29 PM6/1/15
Unifarva <unif...@robby.cabal> wrote in

> i hate work

FTFY, shitstain.

Unifarva

Jun 1, 2015, 2:43:56 PM6/1/15
thats not what i wrote you post altering fuck

Unifarva

Jun 1, 2015, 2:44:44 PM6/1/15
you know what want you to know asswipe

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2015, 5:14:11 PM6/1/15
Get the grammar right, geek.

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2015, 10:08:21 PM6/1/15
you tell em unifarva!

The Chad

Jun 3, 2015, 1:16:54 AM6/3/15
Unifarva <unif...@robby.cabal> wrote in news:HrmdnT_
8faF1OvHInZ2...@giganews.com:
Deal with it, lazy white-trash shitstain.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2015, 3:21:44 AM6/3/15
lol i find it hilarious how you can continue to call him lazy when its already been proven that you yourself do not have a job!

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2015, 9:43:46 AM6/3/15
Rob, do you like playing dumb, or were you just born that way? Last I knew, Chad holds down a job, same as you & I do. You just goof off at home 90% of the day post-bombing here and not able to consolidate your stupid questions into one singular post.

Since you probably can't comprehend about half of what I said, you probably wouldn't want to go to Chili's for dinner......

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2015, 10:49:22 AM6/3/15
he does not hold a job. if he does he would tell us where he works.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2015, 11:16:21 AM6/3/15
No, he doesn't have to. He's not under any obligation to do so. Neither am I, for that matter, so STFU.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2015, 11:25:13 AM6/3/15
watch who you're talking to brother!

Unifarva

Jun 3, 2015, 4:50:58 PM6/3/15
fuck you shiteating eunuch-thing

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2015, 6:01:27 PM6/3/15
you tell em unifarva!

The Chad

Jun 3, 2015, 6:29:38 PM6/3/15
Angry Uncle Welfare is a funny Uncle Welfare.

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2015, 10:15:06 AM6/4/15
i'm not your boy toy.

Unifarva

Jun 5, 2015, 3:52:58 PM6/5/15
On 6/4/2015 10:15 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> i'm not your boy toy.

i never said you were old pal

robert

Jun 5, 2015, 7:07:56 PM6/5/15