when will wwe go back to tv 14 rating?

robert stickler

May 5, 2017, 1:28:13 PM5/5/17
i mean how much longer do the ratings have to keep going lower and lower til vince gets it?

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2017, 3:45:32 PM5/5/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 1:28:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i mean how much longer do the ratings have to keep going lower and lower til vince gets it?

That ship sailed. Vince has to answer to USA Network and their corporate parent, and in turn, they all have to answer to stockholders.

robert stickler

May 5, 2017, 8:08:35 PM5/5/17
So he doesn't care about ratings?

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2017, 6:42:15 AM5/6/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 8:08:35 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So he doesn't care about ratings?

Oh, I think he cares, but he doesn't realize that he's got a stale product, regardless of how it's rated, be it PG or TV-14.

robert stickler

May 6, 2017, 2:02:09 PM5/6/17
maybe after he dies it will go back to tv 14?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 6, 2017, 3:16:42 PM5/6/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 1:28:13 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i mean how much longer do the ratings have to keep going lower and lower til vince gets it?

Yeah cause Katie Vick SO saved WWE in 2002. Even Jiamoron has more sense than this!!!

robert stickler

May 6, 2017, 8:55:16 PM5/6/17
I loved that angle!